[WIP] Raye, Whore Catboy at Beth's (+follower)

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Yeah. It's such a shame when extremely talented people simply up and vanish without a trace. I've seen it happen many times on Furaffinity, but I never thought it would happen here...

Let us pray to the Gods of Smut for his safety and (hopefully) hasty return...
:negativeman:

Reactions: ds6

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah. It's such a shame when extremely talented people simply up and vanish without a trace. I've seen it happen many times on Furaffinity, but I never thought it would happen here...
Nah, man. I've seen it happen here way more often than on Furaffinity.

ds6

Mar 30, 2017
Christ it's been two months already?

I'm incredibly happy people are looking forward to my work, since this is the first time I've done anything like this. Thank you for your kind comments.

But the roadblock has been mainly personal issues. Our family moved cross-country like I believe I mentioned because of money problems, but things are still looking pretty down even if our cost of living is much better now. I'm having trouble getting a job and when I'm not trying to scrounge up money from somewhere I'm not really in the mood to write. There's a bit more going on but this isn't some personal whine blog.

Additionally, I am a horrible perfectionist and before I continue on to add more scenes I would really like to solidify the existing content and add all the little parts I want to. I need to focus less on it, I know. I also want to try to avoid writing a straight mary sue and add some actual depth to the characters, but come on all this was born from a fantasy I had one day so I guess it's partially unavoidable.

Overall, not dead, just working slowly when I have the chance. Real life is fun.
I am still working on it occasionally, much more than I log in here. Trust edit dates on the doc and knowledge that I'm also writing outside of it sometimes rather than posts here.

Last edited:
Reactions: AloneHades

ds6

Mar 30, 2017
What happens if you're a dual wielder how will he react then
I've only written some male sex scenes (some of it in the doc, I don't think I've transferred any of the penetration bits) and roughed out some female ones, no intersex ones yet. But if I have a good enough time finishing the female ones I'll certainly make some intersex ones.
Again don't expect anything soon, but it's not off the table.

If you mean more than one pepis, I'm not planning to add any to support that outside of getting some spoo on his fur or something. Maybe multiple insertion or something.

kell0204

Jun 8, 2016
I've only written some male sex scenes (some of it in the doc, I don't think I've transferred any of the penetration bits) and roughed out some female ones, no intersex ones yet. But if I have a good enough time finishing the female ones I'll certainly make some intersex ones.
Again don't expect anything soon, but it's not off the table.

If you mean more than one pepis, I'm not planning to add any to support that outside of getting some spoo on his fur or something. Maybe multiple insertion or something.
Ok good hope there's a thing for tailcocks you know maybe it comes alive and fuckin the mouth, good job so far really like we're this is going

ds6

Mar 30, 2017
What he said, there's a major lack of scenes in the game for PC packing more than one package of dongs
As a double donger myself, I can attest to this claim.

I could fit it in after he gets trained a bit, but it's unlikely to happen in early content unless you're not in his taste and he'll fuck right off about that anyway.

ds6

Mar 30, 2017
I just spent like 5 hours reading over and updating most of the existing content to a point that I feel happy with it. I also added some minor interlocking and expository scenes. Some clothing bits may still be missing and it could probably still use some polish in places, but I feel comfortable enough to moving on to writing more scenes and filling out those TODOs, so that will be the focus now.
Also, if my page counter is correct we might hit 100 pages soon! I am a fucking madman oh my god what am I doing with my life
As usual I'd love it if anyone willing would have a read and correct any mistakes :)

Also, these are the kinds of music Raye listens to.

Last edited:

ds6

Mar 30, 2017
Figured I'd pop in for a bump.
I'd say about 50% of the content I'd like to ship with is written.
Goddamn 48,000 words.

There are still many scenes that have small bits missing or are not updated to support collars or more clothing options, but for the most part everything is solid. To finish up I just need to fill out the rest of the obvious TODOs, finish describing some of the menus (eg. clothes), and polish some of my notes and shove them in rough and hard, meaning actual sex scenes.
I have a hard time with sex scenes, partially because it's my first time writing any such thing, and otherwise because I am not the kind of artist that avoids getting... "emotionally invested" in their work. When that happens I usually jot out some content and then stop writing, so you can see how this would be an issue. Most of the scenes I've started roughing are just occasional spatters of cohesive thought.
Shit'll be hot as a duck when it's done, though.

I also have been reading the source lately to see how the parser works and all that, as well as to read Vava Groom, Sera, Reaha, and Erry scenes to really get a good feel for the characters involved and to see if I would like to write any scenes for them. Keep that dial tuned. Ideas for what I could do with these characters is also welcome.

...As an aside, I seem to be writing more than on my laptop, ever since I got Docs working on my phone with microG. What a thing that is.

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
Great to hear! Have you added more content or is this a layout for what you have planned? Just wondering.

ds6

Mar 30, 2017
Great to hear! Have you added more content or is this a layout for what you have planned? Just wondering.
I always add at least some content when I work on it, even if it's just a few sentences or fixes.

Jesus, it has been way too long for me to have been working on this. I am going full retard on the sex scenes and the one that's currently implemented in the document (blowjob) is nearly as long as some of the complex multi-branch talk scenes, because it is also complex and multi-branch. I just can't stop.

I would really like to devote more time to writing but I work usually every day of the week, with one or two days off during the course of two weeks. To those that were waiting patiently for this to be finished, I apologize, but life has gotten in the way.
...On the upside, the blowjob scene was polished and inserted (like 6 variants for the various variable states(!)), and I will put in the final act of it later this week hopefully, so if you don't mind reading my multi-path parser vomit then that's a good thing for you I guess =)

But yeah I am still working on this, I just don't have as much time anymore really.

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
I'm glad to hear that you're still working on this! Raye is probably my most anticipated character ever. I'll do another skim through for any errors when I get the chance! :yes:

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
I have a question regarding the possible routes this character may have. Will there be a sort of romance with enough affection, or is it a choice between having a pet or having a subby crew member (like a much more detailed kase)? I understand that this content is lovey-dom focused in regards to the interaction and sex, but i'm just wondering about the actual relationship development between the PC and Raye. Sorry if you've answered this before.

ds6

Mar 30, 2017
I have a question regarding the possible routes this character may have. Will there be a sort of romance with enough affection, or is it a choice between having a pet or having a subby crew member (like a much more detailed kase)? I understand that this content is lovey-dom focused in regards to the interaction and sex, but i'm just wondering about the actual relationship development between the PC and Raye. Sorry if you've answered this before.
I haven't, and honestly I wasn't originally going to do anything like that. But as the character has evolved (I probably could have been done with this project long ago if I hadn't just kept adding shit), I find that's the kind of thing I really want to do. So, yes, I'd love to have some more potentially intimate options, think Bess/Ben. There's already some hooks for such content to branch off from, but I think I will avoid getting to deep into it to prevent myself from going along another fucking tangential line of writing that has nothing to do with getting the sex scenes done and getting this thing out the door... And I just finished adding one, actually! Not a sex scene, a tangential line of writing :)
On getting it out the door; not that I want to end writing, but it's been half a year since I publicized this (and probably longer since I actually started roughing it) and I really want to see it in a playable format more than anything. Now that work is starting to slow down with the holidays over and done with, hopefully I will have more time to work on it. God fucking damn 177 pages at this point, fuck my life. I estimate we will easily break 200 before I feel comfortable enough to call it "finished," or rather "first iteration," because I will probably end up adding more afterwards eg. lovey shit, because I am a sap. Oddly enough, I find just writing pointless conversation scenes the most enjoyable, I suppose because I enjoy fleshing out the character? I dunno.
As of right now I have a few more sex scenes written (but not formatted for the game at all and they look pretty ugly, so I haven't bothered including them yet), and my current focus is completing the blowjob scene. I have a huge fetish for cum play and cum inflation (if the whole "White Metabolism" thing wasn't indicative of that enough), but I have to say it's absolute hell to write that sort of thing, at least psychologically (i.e. actually getting myself to write it and getting over the "uuugh I have to write that one scene I don't want to finish because it's a mess but it has to be because I'm a fucking idiot"). Other than the remaining sex scenes and a few talk scenes, I think pretty much everything is done. If I can focus for five minutes hopefully I will be able to blast those out and see about working it into the game.

"kittyboys" added to your personal dictionary. Thanks, google!
"knot" added to your personal dictionary. ' w '

Last edited:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Maybe you should "Cut your loses" so to say and split the Doc into what you think it's presentable and what isn't?

Submit what is presentable and can be coded in one block and put the rest in expansion packs. Comparmentalize your work so it's easier to code, and don't end up with you dumping an ever-increasing 200 pages gdoc on the coder's lap.

That's just what I think you should do.

ds6

Mar 30, 2017
Yeah I know, I've had a few people say that already.
But like I mentioned, I won't be dropping this on anyone at least initially, as I'd like to code it myself, time-permitting. TiTS really isn't that complex from my research, and I also feel converting it would allow me to write better content that slots better into the game. When I write I am not often immediately thinking of the game or its structure, so then I have to go back and add things and change things and etc...
Honestly writing in this format is really fucking painful, and I'd love to just write in AS, but I'm not totally sure if I really want to take the plunge just yet. It would make user contributions significantly less approachable—but I've only gotten enough of those to count on one hand, so that doesn't really matter much. Additionally, it would make writing on mobile a bit less optimal, and that's how I get most of my work done with how little time I have—but at least I could use vim then, and set up some maps for common syntax I'd be using/already use.

Splitting the document is not out of the question, but I feel it would generate more work for little gain, since I'd be working on the stuff anyway. "More work for little gain" for me at least; for others, it would obviously be beneficial, since they get to play the content.
Converting it now to compileable code is much more attractive to me, and also gets content out to people, but will probably take longer.

I'm not sure how to proceed. I am fine continuing along as-is, but the alternatives are becoming more represented, even if I don't really feel like splitting the doc, or if converting it seems like a challenge for a questionable payoff for myself.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I know, I've had a few people say that already.
But like I mentioned, I won't be dropping this on anyone at least initially, as I'd like to code it myself, time-permitting. TiTS really isn't that complex from my research, and I also feel converting it would allow me to write better content that slots better into the game. When I write I am not often immediately thinking of the game or its structure, so then I have to go back and add things and change things and etc...
Honestly writing in this format is really fucking painful, and I'd love to just write in AS, but I'm not totally sure if I really want to take the plunge just yet. It would make user contributions significantly less approachable—but I've only gotten enough of those to count on one hand, so that doesn't really matter much. Additionally, it would make writing on mobile a bit less optimal, and that's how I get most of my work done with how little time I have—but at least I could use vim then, and set up some maps for common syntax I'd be using/already use.

Splitting the document is not out of the question, but I feel it would generate more work for little gain, since I'd be working on the stuff anyway. "More work for little gain" for me at least; for others, it would obviously be beneficial, since they get to play the content.
Converting it now to compileable code is much more attractive to me, and also gets content out to people, but will probably take longer.

I'm not sure how to proceed. I am fine continuing along as-is, but the alternatives are becoming more represented, even if I don't really feel like splitting the doc, or if converting it seems like a challenge for a questionable payoff for myself.
I think it's better if you split the gdoc and do it in expansions(and not just because such large gdocs horribly lag my computer). Segmenting your work that way would help you and your editors prioritise contant, will likely increase your motivation, and will get you coding faster so you can see if you can indeed code this or not.

Ixmore

May 8, 2017
I like the idea of him being a companion, however, the idea of him working at Beth's seems a little out of place lore-wise. If your looking for another backstory might I suggest he got into debt by Tarratch slavers and was sold on Myrellion where he has to pay back is debt by being waiter at the Honey Nozzle while occasionally doing shows or forced into being a comfort man for red myr soldiers.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Glad to see this is still chugging along. Love the exhibition bits you've made so far.

Reactions: ds6

ds6

Mar 30, 2017
Is there any plan for WM being available for player use?
I haven't explicitly planned it but it would be cool. Having it heal you would be pretty rad.
I like the idea of him being a companion, however
If you want to change the boatload of shit I've written, go on ahead.
welp looks ds6 has vanished again for a month or two
I don't log in here often. You can just check the doc or leave a comment there to see if I'm actually dead or not. I read all doc comments.
Glad to see this is still chugging along. Love the exhibition bits you've made so far.
Aye. I feel like I'm getting into a good rhythm again, and have some motivation. I think I will format one of the sex scenes I've had written for a while next.

At the rate things are going, watch it take a full year for me to even get actual buttfucking in. Like, not to jinx myself, but my moti is variable like the waves of the sea. (+ endless job)

Last edited:

Ixmore

May 8, 2017
If you want to change the boatload of shit I've written, go on ahead.

That's your job to write Raye's story, besides, you will get mad if I used your character. He's not gonna fit in working at Beth's and before you point out Delilah, he was modified and I believe his penis was removed.