[WIP] Raye, Whore Catboy at Beth's (+follower)

ds6

Mar 30, 2017
besides, you will get mad if I used your character.
Not particularly. Rather, not at all. Do as you please; I'm not the kind of person to get prissy over such things.
If you think it's not good enough to the point that you'd like to see it changed, with whatever power that I have I allow you to do so. If it looks good enough I don't really care where he spawns in, the backstory I've written is just the rods for the curtains. Anyway, like I said any contribution is good contribution, and if it isn't I can just edit it.
I believe his penis was removed.
Not removed, just shrunk.
Wasn't that after the PC feminizes him? Or am I misremembering?
Also are we forgetting the dick bitch on full display at Beth's? I've never gone the route of becoming one of their workers so I don't know off the top of my head exactly what is involved, but I imagine getting mods would not always be a requirement (since you can go in as a femboy IIRC) and we have a clear example of one of the workers with a dong.
But, really, I don't care. If it doesn't fit to the point of not getting merged I will change it. If you don't like it enough to want to, you can change it. I just don't see it as too important.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zavos

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Wasn't sure weather it was appropriate to put this in the suggestions of the docs so I am putting it here instead.

So if the scene with Haley gets implemented don't suppose we could do the same thing if we are a taur/giant snake/amazon ect. Cause if so yay belly riding fetish.

When You take Raye for walkies would it be possible to have the option to either select the one toy he chooses or let the game decided. Because I rather like the vibrator but since it require him to not be neither cocklusted or rand it might be hard to get if you are attentive owner.

As a side note while not likely would it be possible to add a cock-ring option to keep him pent up for when we get back I know it would require alot of alternate scenes but it might be fun.

ds6

Mar 30, 2017
So if the scene with Haley gets implemented don't suppose we could do the same thing if we are a taur/giant snake/amazon ect. Cause if so yay belly riding fetish.
That is enough of a reason to make sure to add taur support... I'll add it to the list of ideas.
When You take Raye for walkies would it be possible to have the option to either select the one toy he chooses or let the game decided. Because I rather like the vibrator but since it require him to not be neither cocklusted or rand it might be hard to get if you are attentive owner.
I can do that.
As a side note while not likely would it be possible to add a cock-ring option to keep him pent up for when we get back I know it would require alot of alternate scenes but it might be fun.
oof stop giving me these ideas, I already go back over scenes obsessively as it is and i really want to add that now

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
That is enough of a reason to make sure to add taur support... I'll add it to the list of ideas.

I can do that.

oof stop giving me these ideas, I already go back over scenes obsessively as it is and i really want to add that now
So I shouldn't type out the list I have OK :)

ds6

Mar 30, 2017
So I shouldn't type out the list I have OK :)
I was lying.
So instead of working on new scenes your post drove me to add some kinky gear to walkies, and a off-the-wall scene involving beads. Fuck my life, actually. If I had any modicum of self-restraint when it came to managing this thing I would have been done already, and there's not even that much left...

Oh yeah and I broke my hand at work so typing is a literal pain.