[WIP] Raskvel Bandit

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I think the correct parser is [pc.cockOrHardlight]. I'm not sure if there's a [pc.hardlight] parser or anything that spits out only nouns for HL dildo users. Might be best to ask Gedan, or look in the Github if there's some parser for that. (I'd like to know this too for future reference.) I know I used all of my own general words for describing a HL dildo so... yeah...

I know the way I did it, I actually used normal cock parsers and used my own hardlight nouns for HL dildo variations, but I mainly did that for 2 reasons:
  1. I was concerned about cock sizes since my scenes used the biggest available cock that fit under her restrictions. I wasn't sure if the [pc.cockOrHardlight] parser would use the same penis if a PC had multiple penises, like if it would use the biggest past her restrictions, since [pc.cock] is more of a general parser than anything, I think. (Not sure about that)
  2. I... actually didn't know this parser existed until like 2 days ago. :rolleyes:
I think if your scene ONLY focuses on using a HL dildo, and nothing else, I would say it's pretty safe to just make up your own nouns for describing a HL dildo, since it'll be much less work on a coder, and gives you a bit more "writing freedom" to do whatever you want with the scene. Don't forget about that [pc.lowerGarment] parser too! :)
I dug into the code, and [pc.cockOrHardlight] is compatible with dick sizes the same way [pc.cock] is. That is, you determine which dick fits beforehand and then just append the index of that dick to the parser. This is all coder duty though, writers can use [pc.cockOrHardlight] the same way they would currently use [pc.cock].
There are also hardlight specific parsers: [pc.hardlightCock], [pc.hardlightCockNoun], [pc.hardlightCockFull]
For a full list of all the parsers, check this https://github.com/OXOIndustries/TiTS-Public/blob/master/classes/Creature.as#L1498 , anything in quotes next to "case" is a parser.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I dug into the code, and [pc.cockOrHardlight] is compatible with dick sizes the same way [pc.cock] is. That is, you determine which dick fits beforehand and then just append the index of that dick to the parser. This is all coder duty though, writers can use [pc.cockOrHardlight] the same way they would currently use [pc.cock].
There are also hardlight specific parsers: [pc.hardlightCock], [pc.hardlightCockNoun], [pc.hardlightCockFull]
For a full list of all the parsers, check this https://github.com/OXOIndustries/TiTS-Public/blob/master/classes/Creature.as#L1498 , anything in quotes next to "case" is a parser.
Awesome! This makes things a LOT easier for me then! Thanks! :D

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
@Upcast Drake When you use [pc.cockOrHardlight] and the PC is using a hardlight, what does it come out as? Just, 'hardlight dildo'? Or are there variations to it?

sAdjective = ["hardlight", "hardlight", "hardlight", "hardlight", "holo-", "holo-", "holo-", "projected", "projected", "holographic"];
sNoun = ["strapon", "strapon", "strapon", "dildo", "dildo"];
if(kGAMECLASS.silly)
{
sAdjective.push("lite-brite");
sAdjective.push("glow-in-the-dark");
sNoun.push("beam saber");
sNoun.push("lazer beam");
sNoun.push("funstick");
sNoun.push("disco stick");
sNoun.push("pillar of ecstasy");
}
So hardlight strapon, holo-dildo, projected strapon, etc. In silly mode you could also get lite-brite lazer beam, glow-in-the-dark pillar of ecstasy, etc.

I should mention that the parser prioritizes cocks by the way, if that wasn't apparent.

Also little known fact, if you use the parser and don't have a dick or hardlight and you're in silly mode with a 12 inch or larger clit, it's possible it spits out "mighty clitosaurus".

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Also little known fact, if you use the parser and don't have a dick or hardlight and you're in silly mode with a 12 inch or larger clit, it's possible it spits out "mighty clitosaurus".

Omg, whoever put that in is a fucking genious! That made my night! :catte:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I outta slap whoever wrote that like 10 times. :U