[WIP] Raskvel Bandit

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Posting this to see what people think. Trying to gather some feedback, suggestions, ideas, etc. If people want to look through it for spelling/grammar/sentence structure stuff I am fine with that, but I am not looking for dedicated editors at the moment.

I have everything done but the majority of the win/loss sex scenes so far. Once I do those, I can leave it open for @Night Trap to do the scenes he wanted to do.

Summary: It is a new enemy for the wastelands of Tarkus, a lone male raskvel, rather than encountering that group of three. He is a bandit, who only wants to take what you have, not make any deals.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...D_YCXGXwC_4JL9p_Q/edit#heading=h.40a1g2cruwa4

Victory Scenes To Do:
Use Cunt Tail
Use Tail Cock
Get Blowjob
Use Penis
Use Strap-on
Have Lick

Night's Scenes:
Do Vaginal on
Take Anal from

Loss Scenes To Do:
Take Vaginal
Take Anal
Give Blowjob

Last edited:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Interesting. Is the goal just to add another enemy to the wastes? Because if that's it it's looking good.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Well, I got the idea from Night Trap, he was wanting to work on a male raskvel encounter but didn't have the time. He did however want to do a few specific sex scenes. So yeah, at the moment it is going to be a new enemy, with the sex scenes I have listed out, then when Night gets the chance he is going to add more sex scenes to it.

I was thinking, that if I get it accepted and I get really ballsy, maybe I can have the PC start interacting with them, maybe dominate/make friends with them based on personality, then have them come aboard your ship as an engineer/serve some other function on your ship. Don't quite know yet. That is a very, very, distant possibility. With no promises. I am just going to work on the basics, and hope it gets accepted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfro07

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Neat! I've always wanted a single male Raskvel encounter instead of just the male Raskvel gang... AND he might be recruitable? I've always wanted a Raskvel mechanic on my ship! Count me in! :yes:

Ehhh, don't get your hopes up too much for that last part, lol. Like I said, it is a VERY distant possibility, with no promises whatsoever.

I may have missed it but does he have a name?

No, he doesn't have a name yet. At the moment he is just a regular enemy you can encounter on Tarkus. That is all I really want at the moment, and all I can probably handle.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
No, he doesn't have a name yet. At the moment he is just a regular enemy you can encounter on Tarkus. That is all I really want at the moment, and all I can probably handle.
Ah, ok. Though if he gets to be recruitable, he would need one.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
With the Raskvel being essentially space kobolds, a germanic sounding name might be appropriate.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Yet Germanic kobolds are mostly unrelated to Dungeons and Dragons kobolds XD

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Yet Germanic kobolds are mostly unrelated to Dungeons and Dragons kobolds XD

True. Germanic kobolds are more akin to domovoi or tomte. But I would also note that Raskvel little resemble either the pre 3E dog like kobolds, or the post 3E dragonish kobolds. lol

Last edited:

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
I'll level with ya-- I got nothing more to add to this discussion, so I propose we pour hot water on Ranmachan and see what happens.:p

Silliness on my part aside, the two named raskvel I'm aware of both have somewhat guttural sounding names. Given that, a nordic or germanic naming convention seems appropriate for the race as a whole.

Last edited:

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Alright, scene involving you doing him anally is done, now I just have to modify it a bit to work as a strap-on scene.

Also, none of that helped me come up with a name for him, lol. @A79 what are the names of the two raskvel you found? That could be useful.

I'll level with ya-- I got nothing more to add to this discussion, so I propose we pour hot water on Ranmachan and see what happens.:p

Oh no! *runs away*

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
I think the other one is called Pyra, though Shekka is the only one I've directly encountered.

Wolfro07

Apr 23, 2017
Alright, scene involving you doing him anally is done, now I just have to modify it a bit to work as a strap-on scene.

Also, none of that helped me come up with a name for him, lol. @A79 what are the names of the two raskvel you found? That could be useful.

Oh no! *runs away*

It might be a long strech, but the two raskvel names listed above remind me a little of asura names from guild wars 2 (a game for the unfamilliar)
Might be interesting to look into those kinds of names?

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
It might be a long strech, but the two raskvel names listed above remind me a little of asura names from guild wars 2 (a game for the unfamilliar)
Might be interesting to look into those kinds of names?

Alright, it is a good a lead as any, I will look into it.
Pyra and Shekka. I wonder if all raskvel names end with an a? Would be interesting, but it is probably just a coincidence.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Alright, it is a good a lead as any, I will look into it.
Pyra and Shekka. I wonder if all raskvel names end with an a? Would be interesting, but it is probably just a coincidence.

Here's another lead: https://www.fantasynamegen.com/

Try the Dwarf, Barbarian, and "Evil" names options. All three produce names with the kind of sound I meant. "Evil" produces the best results, imo.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Alright, I finished the strap-on scene, just don't quite know what the correct paser is for it. Ill have to look around at some of the other implemented documents.
If it's purely strapon and not relying on the [pc.cockorhardlight] parser or whatever it is, then you don't really NEED need a parser if I'm not mistaken.

But it's probably better to restrict the scene for those that are already wearing it. The hardlight scenes we have now require the PC to already be wearing one, not just have it in inventory.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
The scene accounts for people already wearing one, and for people who have one in their gear/inventory, if that is a thing. They are both locked behind IF statements, so if there is no way to use the strap-on if it is only in your inventory and not equipped, then there is no need to worry, it can easily be removed.

I am using [pc.Hardlight] as the parser. Is that a thing? Or should I just remove all of those instances and replace it with regular bits? I should ask @Lkynmbr24 I know they did a hardlight strap-on dildo scene.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
The scene accounts for people already wearing one, and for people who have one in their gear/inventory, if that is a thing. They are both locked behind IF statements, so if there is no way to use the strap-on if it is only in your inventory and not equipped, then there is no need to worry, it can easily be removed.

I am using [pc.Hardlight] as the parser. Is that a thing? Or should I just remove all of those instances and replace it with regular bits? I should ask @Lkynmbr24 I know they did a hardlight strap-on dildo scene.
I think the correct parser is [pc.cockOrHardlight]. I'm not sure if there's a [pc.hardlight] parser or anything that spits out only nouns for HL dildo users. Might be best to ask Gedan, or look in the Github if there's some parser for that. (I'd like to know this too for future reference.) I know I used all of my own general words for describing a HL dildo so... yeah...

I know the way I did it, I actually used normal cock parsers and used my own hardlight nouns for HL dildo variations, but I mainly did that for 2 reasons:
  1. I was concerned about cock sizes since my scenes used the biggest available cock that fit under her restrictions. I wasn't sure if the [pc.cockOrHardlight] parser would use the same penis if a PC had multiple penises, like if it would use the biggest past her restrictions, since [pc.cock] is more of a general parser than anything, I think. (Not sure about that)
  2. I... actually didn't know this parser existed until like 2 days ago. :rolleyes:
I think if your scene ONLY focuses on using a HL dildo, and nothing else, I would say it's pretty safe to just make up your own nouns for describing a HL dildo, since it'll be much less work on a coder, and gives you a bit more "writing freedom" to do whatever you want with the scene. Don't forget about that [pc.lowerGarment] parser too! :)

Reactions: Vio and RanmaChan