[WIP] Parasitic cock

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Here it goes my attempt at creating a new parasite. This time it's a cock!

Link Here

Since it'll contain heavy parasite content I'll give a ton of warnings and you'll need a fully parasitized Steele to access the content.

It's based on this image:
bbf5bbf6fede182e7beb7b5acead5517.jpg

Basically it's a parasite that will replace your pussy with itself and act as a cock. First you'll encounter a parasitized woman that will grant you this parasite. either she'll give you an egg or she'll parasitize your pussy directly if you have one and agree. I have an alternative scene planned for non parasitized Steeles to get the egg as well.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
awe but what if i want to keep the pussy?
does the cock lay eggs?

P.S
the amount of content you put out is scary... how do you do it?

Reactions: JK Drack

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
awe but what if i want to keep the pussy?
does the cock lay eggs?

P.S
the amount of content you put out is scary... how do you do it?

You either have 2 pussies beforehand or gain one later, but to get the cock you'll have to sacrifice one pussy.

Also, I don't really put out that much content really. Will, B and Wsan write much more than I do by far. I tend to average around 1k words a day, ignoring the time I take to review and edit my own stuff.

Last edited:

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Update today. 1.6k words. I've added her story and the beginning of a sex scene.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
We think alike I see, at least where possible parasites are concerned. I was gonna do something like this at some point in the future. I'll just cross it off my to-do list if it gets in. Best of luck.

On a side note just so I have a rough idea of what not to spend time on since someone else is going to work it, what other parasites are you thinking of?

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
We think alike I see, at least where possible parasites are concerned. I was gonna do something like this at some point in the future. I'll just cross it off my to-do list if it gets in. Best of luck.

On a side note just so I have a rough idea of what not to spend time on since someone else is going to work it, what other parasites are you thinking of?

A male aligning symbiote. Works as living armor. Think Nova's male counterpart, but lives inside you and is not a sex obsessed airheaded bimbo. Basically Venom meets [PROTOTYPE] with a sprinkle of tyranid.

Fen liked the idea of the parasite cock, but he disliked the way the protagonist's talks, so i'll have to change the dialog to normal speech.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
A male aligning symbiote. Works as living armor. Think Nova's male counterpart, but lives inside you and is not a sex obsessed airheaded bimbo. Basically Venom meets [PROTOTYPE] with a sprinkle of tyranid.

Fen liked the idea of the parasite cock, but he disliked the way the protagonist's talks, so i'll have to change the dialog to normal speech.
Interesting. I've also got a living parasite/symbiote suite I've been meaning to finish. Pure female alignment sort. Started it a year+ ago but was unhappy with how it progressed so I scrapped it and was meaning to rewrite it ever since. Was mostly the romantic "together forever" type, with a flavor of immunity to a chosen damage type while giving massive weaknesses to all others.

There are many others that I'd love to go on and on about but they are not the topic of this thread, so I'll just sign off here and wish you best of luck.

goodwin761

Aug 22, 2018
Honestly, I like what I've read so far about the parasite, although a small part of me wonders what the parasite exactly does with a woman's ovaries while it's in there if anything at all

Still, would love to see it In-game

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I'm back to writing again after finishing another side-project. Not much progress today, had stuff to do IRL, but managed to rewrite all dialog. Instead of deleting the old one, I've decided to give players the option to select which kind of dialog they want.

The dialog caused quite a stir in discord, with some people disliking or hating it and some people defending or loving it. So in the end fuck it, I'm gonna please everyone and make 2 types of dialog.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Updated with well over 2k words. finished the alternate meeting scene and began working on the impregnation sex scene.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Another update today with about 1.4k words. Finished her appearance and continued with the second part of her sex scene. It's gonna include tons of variations depending on your parasites. So expect a ton of parasite-on-parasite-on-asshole/mouth action. If you have enough tailcocks/cuntsnakes it's gonna turn into a wild, crazy, tentacle orgy as pretty much every single hole gets filled for both parties.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Another update, this one small, with 1.2k words. Still not done with the impregnation scene, but I've covered every freaking hole and stick available when it comes to variants. From dicknipples/tentacles, tailcocks, tailcunts, lipples, nipplecunts, multipussy and multicock support and every single parasite there is right now gets some action.

Now, I'm gonna write you servicing one flower-like parasi-cunt. Here's a teaser:

Well, this is unexpected, with all that savage, almost feral like, fornication, you haven't notice the marvelous sight dangling patiently in front of you. How could you, your eyes are so rolled back from all that gratifying screwing you're being subjected to, you might as well be staring at your own skull.

Come to think of it, your mouth is vacant, quite unusual considering each and every other fuckable hole available is already full for both parties. Well, all but two apparently and both are now face to face. You were expecting another tentacle to forcefully shove itself down your throat, but instead this is what greets you, a memorable sight indeed.

It looks like the most precious, vibrant flower you've ever seen. With intense, bright iridescent colors. Its soft, velvety petals from the alluring shape of a glimmering, gorgeous pussy, glistening with sugary moisture. The fragrance is mind boggling. So deliciously sweet and vivid you can almost taste it, yet with a subtle hint of muskiness, the kind you'd expect from a breed-hungry cunt in heat. It's impossible to resists it's call, before you even realize it, your tongue is already out of your mouth reaching for the bewitching floral-snatch, ready to prospect its silken folds for a drop of its appetizing nectar.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015

I don't wanna give up a womb for this, can't we just let it egg our butt and let a dick grow from that side and get a dickbutt?

dick_butt.png

Reactions: Preacher

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016

I don't wanna give up a womb for this, can't we just let it egg our butt and let a dick grow from that side and get a dickbutt?

View attachment 9287
There is a very specific animation about a demoness with three tentacle butt dicks and her pinned prey that I was reminded of with your post, and that made me giggle. But I think I have a better suggestion for not using one of your wombs.

How's about using the womb of a cunt snake?
canvas.png

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Update today with well over 1.5k words. finished the impregnation scene. Now i'll go for the parasite egg manual impregnation scene. It's gonna be short, after all you're just gonna shove an egg up your pussy. Then pregnancy.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I spend the whole morning sleeping, loafing around and watching the Orville, but to my surprise I managed to write 1k words in like 30 minutes before going to work.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Update today, with 1.2k words. Finished the parasite egg impregnation and I'm now working on the pregnancy blurbs . then birthing and then we move on to the growing and maturing phase of the parasite.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Another update with nearly 1.8k words. Finished the pregnant blurbs and the birthing scene. I'm not into that sort of thing so it's not my best writing. I'll write a few descriptions, explanations and miscellaneous stuff related to the parasite cock, then move with the growing/maturing phase which basically means the parasite will start small, just a few inches, but it will grow with time, fucking other people will help accelerate its development of course and once mature it'll begin laying eggs.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Small update today (couldn't write anything yesterday, spend the whole day with IRL stuff and today i'0m tired as heck) with a bit over 1.2k words. Most of today's update is just technical and mechanical stuff. The growth phase is nearly done, I'm gonna write the final adulthood scene when the parasite begins laying eggs. After that come the starving blurbs/hallucinations (if you spend a whole lot of time without fucking someone). Then I'll write some fantasies, dreams and daydreams.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Now that the review queue is getting closer to my first submitted project, I'm gonna put this one on hold for a few days and focus on making another review on my first project. I've learned a lot since I wrote it and I think it's time to put that to good use. after I'm done I'll resume writing this one.

Vaalintine

Sep 15, 2016
Very nice. Would definetly want to see in-game, though I wonder hiw you would handle spawning more parasites yourself.