[WIP]P&G: Body-mod company + Uveto P&G Facility

Kaz93

Mar 25, 2016
IF you want a one inch tall pc then you can save edit it. For the rest of us, some consistency helps keep the game realistic

Obviously 1 inch is too small to achieve ingame, 2 feet might work though as a lower hard limit

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
Well, shrinking to below four feet tall doesn't sound all that bad. When I last read the doc, Aia Aia was 3' 7". Lemme double check...

Yep, she's three feet, seven inches. Would make sense if she was able to reduce the player to about her size, at least.

Two feet is a little on the small side for me, personally. Not saying I think its bad to want to get that small, but if I made a TF to shrink people, I'd cap it at three feet minimum. Just my personal take.

K

Krynh

Obviously 1 inch is too small to achieve ingame, 2 feet might work though as a lower hard limit

Peter Dinklage is 4"5.  A 4" character is being generous since that's child sized.

Kaz93

Mar 25, 2016
Peter Dinklage is 4"5.  A 4" character is being generous since that's child sized.

Except that there not just humans in the tits-verse, I think even raskvel and the tarkus goblins are shorter than tha, not 100% sure though

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
Except that there not just humans in the tits-verse, I think even raskvel and the tarkus goblins are shorter than tha, not 100% sure though

From the codex:

Raskvel - Average height between 3’6” and 4’3”

Gabilani - Average height between 2’8” to 3’6”

K

Krynh

That's a good point yes. I forgot they were tiny. 3'6"

that girl

Sep 7, 2016
Hehe, AiavAia and Raskvels are Fun-Sized…

Gabilani… are really small… I may increase the Smol Pockie to 2'11"…

I'll need to test some things first…

that girl

Sep 7, 2016
Sorry to revive a dead topic, but I made some updates to the Aun’Ouma…
Been real busy, and still kinda am… But I'm still here, for the most part.