[WIP]P&G: Body-mod company + Uveto P&G Facility

that girl

Sep 7, 2016
A project that result from this topic.

Bouncing ideas around with Owens, and some others, I'm working on Aia and her shop, which is, hopefully, replacing Hunter's Dream.

It will take some time, as I'm not always able to access a computer. If we're very lucky, she may be placed in the game, and updated as I work on her, which a lot of people in the lewd roleplay in fenoxo's discord chat seem to want.

I will try to keep this topic up to date, I hope everyone can enjoy~!

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
First off, so many variations! i don't like saying this, but I fear that whoever is going to code this is going to hate you. D:

Also I kinda find it weird that she is mentioned as an essyra in her appearance even though she has a muzzle and seems to have a general "anthro" appearance.

And then your doc mentions her having a 9 inch cock, but the essyra codex entry mentions this:

Hermaphrodite essyra have a number of penile tendrils that surround their feminine sex, in the same number as the individual's tails (usually between six and nine) between 6 and 10 inches in length. Each tentacle has a series of three bulbous knots near the base that inflate during intercourse, growing turgid during and after orgasm to bind mates together. Essyra typically have one "dominant" penis that is longer and thicker than the others, growing up to 16 inches in length

What happened to her other tentacle cocks and is her one cock a tentacle one?

I hope I'm being helpful with this.

that girl

Sep 7, 2016
She's a mod dealer, and blender.

She also tests mods on herself.

Is there a problem with that?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
She's a mod dealer, and blender.

She also tests mods on herself.

Is there a problem with that?

None at all.

Though the issue with her appearance is more of "how Is she instantly recognised as an essyra when she does look like one at first glance?" than anything.

that girl

Sep 7, 2016
Though the issue with her appearance is more of "how Is she instantly recognised as an essyra when she does look like one at first glance?" than anything.

Okay, other than the 'anthro' look, the only other thing you mentioned is her cock, which is under her parka when you first meet her.

But whatever.

I'll just make a new race for her to be. I only used essyra's, because Savin said she looked like one.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
Okay, other than the 'anthro' look, the only other thing you mentioned is her cock, which is under her parka when you first meet her.

But whatever.

I'll just make a new race for her to be. I only used essyra's, because Savin said she looked like one.

Well, the Essyra race is in the original post that Savin made in your previous thread. They have multiple tentacle cocks, and Aia is a half-breed of one and an Ausar (the Essyra being the father, Ausar the mother)... except I cant find that outside a mention to her living with her mother in the new doc. So, if you would like my input, I would figure out what species you want her to be, and what her parents are. Once you have that baseline figured out, you can choose how she's modded herself to current state. I don't believe she was born being 3'7". And like we talked about, is she born an albino, or did she make the mod that made her albino? Just a few questions/suggestions so you can paint a better picture of her for everyone else.

that girl

Sep 7, 2016
She was born albino, because she was albino before you made the comment that gave me the idea to have her make an albino mod.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

But whatever.

She could always a human or other alien who modded herself with foxfire/frostfire or that one anthro fox species, whose name escapes me right now. (I'll look it up later when I'm on my PC and not on my smartphone)

But, ok. What ever you choose is alright with me.

that girl

Sep 7, 2016
She could always a human or other alien who modded herself with foxfire/frostfire or that one anthro fox species, whose name escapes me right now. (I'll look it up later when I'm on my PC and not on my smartphone)

But, ok. What ever you choose is alright with me.

Species not modded. End of story.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
... I am confused. If the species is not modded, than is she still a half Essyra? And are you still using Savin's original guide? Or has her species changed to something else (not modded, I mean, base species changed)? Either way is fine, I just don't know which it is at this point.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@NotYouNorI Sionach are what supposed to be space kitsunes. Ofc we got Etis TF items since he said Sionach not fits space kitsunes too well.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
@NotYouNorI Sionach are what supposed to be space kitsunes. Ofc we got Etis TF items since he said Sionach not fits space kitsunes too well.

Yeah, they´re a bit different than normal kitsunes, with the horns, talon claws, egg laying and all. But I´d still totally go all Sionach if we ever get a tf for those...I´ll probably have to wait until someone writes up at least one sionach npc though...

that girl

Sep 7, 2016
Me and a friend are making a new race Codex submission.

For now I'll change the document to read [Species] until we finish the codex submission document.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah, they´re a bit different than normal kitsunes, with the horns, talon claws, egg laying and all. But I´d still totally go all Sionach if we ever get a tf for those...I´ll probably have to wait until someone writes up at least one sionach npc though...

*Cough* You need to be so cruel and point my lazyness to make some final edits for him to send it to judgemnt day under devs gaze? *Cough*

Anyway yes their got horns, claws...well fingers with fingernails or claws...that not much difference. And about egglaying...I think their not lay eggs just giving bitrth to offspring without egg stuff...well would look at their codex to be sure later on.

EDIT. Ok so their egglayers indeed. Not a big deal for me. So space kitsunes must be same as normal kitsune but living in space? WOuld be probably quite boring idea to do them this way ^^

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Sionach from reading their codex reminds me waaaaaay too much of Star Trek: Voyager what with the Ocampa with their short lifespans and powerful mental abilities.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Sionach from reading their codex reminds me waaaaaay too much of Star Trek: Voyager what with the Ocampa with their short lifespans and powerful mental abilities.

Their reproductive cycle isn't a clusterfuck of every possible bad biological decision, though.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Well I think codex wasn't stating their are psionics. Having ability to produce some of flamable when contacting air gas that cause this iluminence of their eyes, tail tips of their breath isn't type of pirokinesis yet.

Kaz93

Mar 25, 2016
Any reason the shrinking treatment is capped at 4'4''? I would love a way to get properly tiny.

K

Krynh

The minimum size allowed on character creation is 48 inches so you should probably let it shrink to that size.

Kaz93

Mar 25, 2016
The minimum size allowed on character creation is 48 inches so you should probably let it shrink to that size.

But you can grow MUCH taller than the scope of the character generator. I for one would like my fairy sylvan character to be actually small. 

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
But you can grow MUCH taller than the scope of the character generator. I for one would like my fairy sylvan character to be actually small. 

But you do not grow really that much taller and getting above 9 feet (without turning yourself into a goo with galomax) takes some save scumming and picking the amazon costume in the Halloween event on Poe.

Not to mention how anything under 3 feet can make things scenes pretty awkward, especially if we get into the territory of the micro fetish ( same goes to anything approaching the territory of the macro fetish)

Kaz93

Mar 25, 2016
Not to mention how anything under 3 feet can make things scenes pretty awkward, especially if we get into the territory of the micro fetish ( same goes to anything approaching the territory of the macro fetish)

I don't know about others, but I would rather have my PC just as I want them, rather than having scenes make perfect sense

K

Krynh

I don't know about others, but I would rather have my PC just as I want them, rather than having scenes make perfect sense

IF you want a one inch tall pc then you can save edit it. For the rest of us, some consistency helps keep the game realistic