Redemption Ending?

kapuchu

Oct 1, 2015
I've done just about all other endings with Lethice, except the Redemption Ending. 

The issue is that I can't get the Redemption Ending. It doesn't show up as an option. 0 Corruption (if that even matters), Factory shut down, Stone Statue's lethicite... Yet I can only kill her, or send her running. Does anyone know if I'm missing something? Or is it even in the game? 

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
It's definitely in the game, the one time I actually finished the game it's the ending I got. As to why you're not getting it, I have no idea.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
You have to have met Marae, shut down the factory and either have Sheila's lethicite or the stone statue lethacite. The option should appear straight after you defeat her, next to the options to either have sex with her or skip out.

kapuchu

Oct 1, 2015
You have to have met Marae, shut down the factory and either have Sheila's lethicite or the stone statue lethacite. The option should appear straight after you defeat her, next to the options to either have sex with her or skip out.

I have met Marae, shut down the Factory (and seen what the consequences of that was), got the Stone Statue's lethicite, but the ending still wasn't available. 

When I defeated her I could only choose "Queen Her" or "Boob Play", both resulting in a sexual encounter, but then only "Kill her" or "Leave her"

Last edited by a moderator:

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015

Something may have gone wrong with your save then. If you go into the save editor, check to see if the flag MET_MARAE is geater than 0 and FACTORY_SHUTDOWN equals 1 as well as if you have the key item "Stone Statue Lethicite" or "Sheila's Lethicite".

kapuchu

Oct 1, 2015
Something may have gone wrong with your save then. If you go into the save editor, check to see if the flag MET_MARAE is geater than 0 and FACTORY_SHUTDOWN equals 1 as well as if you have the key item "Stone Statue Lethicite" or "Sheila's Lethicite".

Where can I do that? I don't "Save File", but on the game itself. When I try to save it as a file, it shows as either being corrupted or not valid (if how I save is important, that is)

Edit: I found out with a google search ^^ 

Last edited by a moderator: