[WIP] New weapons and equipment

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
So these weapons have a decent chance to actually get in game?
There's always a chance. But you can never be sure. If they're found to be balanced enough, and filling some empty spot, yeah there's a decent chance they will be added, in some form or another.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I was thinking about a boomerang type weapon but it was very unrealistic. It would do low damage but the more training you have with it, the more enemies you can hit with a single attack (i.e. at 0 aim, you can hit a max of 1, +1 max for every 25 aim you have. If there is a group enemy you could hit them max-1 times).

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Just today I've finished the descriptions for all planed ranged weapons. Coding comes next.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Well, after playing too much PUBG and rewatching the entire series of GoT, I finally got around and finished the goddamn code, 173 items to be precise, including those that were already in-game but I modified.

So, coding is done. I still need to update the online document and what comes next is testing the weapons to make sure they don't glitch or crash the game. It shouldn't take long, provided I don't get distracted or lazy, which is likely.

After testing, then comes the final round of proofreading and then I'll post the weapons on the Submissions subforum.

Last edited:

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Testing is done, all weapons are fully functional. I'll probably post the weapons on the submissions forum tomorrow. Fixing all those minor gramatical errors and typos is what comes next.

Skymyers

Jun 24, 2018
I think that you should add an auto save just like in corruption of champions. Also a lot more planets to explore