[WiP] Mirrin x Zephyr: battle of fighters and gladiators

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
So what else is planned? As i would suggest letting steele join in the arm wrestling and claim some muscular herm booty for themselves if they manage to beat one or both of them with a very high strength cap

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
So what else is planned? As i would suggest letting steele join in the arm wrestling and claim some muscular herm booty for themselves if they manage to beat one or both of them with a very high strength cap

I think it kind of goes against both characters abilities and concepts if Steele is able to beat them in that way but if enough people want it and I have enough time to do it then I'll give it a go.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I think it kind of goes against both characters abilities and concepts if Steele is able to beat them in that way but if enough people want it and I have enough time to do it then I'll give it a go.
I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm not particularly fond of being told my character isn't something when my stats in the game clearly indicate that I am that something. I get that the two ladies are all kinds of tough as fuck so I would recommend setting the check to at minimum be 95% or even 100% physique check (if not have requirements on top of that), but it should definitely be possible to pull it off. At least as long as you're willing to write it.

sor

Dec 4, 2017
I'am with Xeivous on this one but also for betting them the character should sex both of them to show the you can't beat him/her with max stats

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Disagree. The raw numbers of Steele's stats really shouldn't translate to 'I can break a pair of She-Hulks who've put more work into their bodies than I ever will".

Reactions: J-Hope Trash

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
The idea that the character cannot become physically stronger than NPC's is ridiculous. It's an RPG and it's super bad form to have NPC's (who in and half decent RPG are subject to the same rules as a player) be unsurpassable. Now, that's not me saying it would be easy, the check would need to be very tough given the caliber of the NPC's, but a player should be able to overtake any NPC if they put the time and effort into building their character that way.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Disagree. The raw numbers of Steele's stats really shouldn't translate to 'I can break a pair of She-Hulks who've put more work into their bodies than I ever will".

That can easily be disputed, if Steele does the same thing they do. Work non-stop.

Say for instance you go to the NT gym and keep working till (Days/Months) you get 100 tone and 100 thickness. At that point in the game's classification you would be a "Strongman". Then be 9 ft tall and maybe take The Treatment, and what makes you different to those two?

Tack on having Max Strength and maybe Willpower, who's to say the Player CANT beat them?

Besides, does have a challenge in her original content which you can win. Why cant you win this one? Cause theyre Hulks? What about the example I gave above? There are ppl who have characters like that. Or some people have the freakish strong type despite appearances (Meliodas for example).

It DOES take work to get max stats in the game, why not reward the player?

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
I also agree since steele can be 10ft tall so add on muscle, treatment and rut/heat and they can be their own hulk/she-hulk which is way bigger and stronger than both of them in and out of bed. Which could lead to steele domming the doms or equals in strength and lots of sexual workouts steele lifting up and plowing mirrin as a form of endurance training

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
And here I am just waiting for Mirring Preg content to be done. Still looks good! keep up the great work.

Reactions: J-Hope Trash

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
That can easily be disputed, if Steele does the same thing they do. Work non-stop.

Say for instance you go to the NT gym and keep working till (Days/Months) you get 100 tone and 100 thickness. At that point in the game's classification you would be a "Strongman". Then be 9 ft tall and maybe take The Treatment, and what makes you different to those two?

Tack on having Max Strength and maybe Willpower, who's to say the Player CANT beat them?

Besides, does have a challenge in her original content which you can win. Why cant you win this one? Cause theyre Hulks? What about the example I gave above? There are ppl who have characters like that. Or some people have the freakish strong type despite appearances (Meliodas for example).

It DOES take work to get max stats in the game, why not reward the player?
Because they've spent almost ALL of their time to getting stronger, meanwhile the young Steele is still fresh and new and about somewhere in their 20 years of age. Even an athlete raised Steele has not gone their distance. To say you can beat them because of your grinded (or save edited) numbers would feel pretty damn cheap, especially for as little time it takes to grind said numbers. Anyway, I'll never take the physique cap to meaning that Steele has reached the pinnacle of human muscularity.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Because they've spent almost ALL of their time to getting stronger, meanwhile the young Steele is still fresh and new and about somewhere in their 20 years of age. Even an athlete raised Steele has not gone their distance. To say you can beat them because of your grinded (or save edited) numbers would feel pretty damn cheap, especially for as little time it takes to grind said numbers. Anyway, I'll never take the physique cap to meaning that Steele has reached the pinnacle of human muscularity.
You still got an edge of being a literal designer baby commissioned by the owner of a megacorp. Which could explain why you put on muscle/weight much more quickly. Thus you could have an functionally identical level of prowess is a fraction of the time.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Even if you're an Übermensch (and you are), you can't win all the time. This is really writer's choice.

Reactions: ShySquare

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
So miring and zephyr arm wrestle to see who gets to fuck Steele ass , sounds perfectly reasonable

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
You still got an edge of being a literal designer baby commissioned by the owner of a megacorp. Which could explain why you put on muscle/weight much more quickly. Thus you could have an functionally identical level of prowess is a fraction of the time.
I think you're forgetting that the girls are not plain jane human/alien beings either. In Mirrin's talks she states:“Were you ever 6’ tall at twelve years old, covered in scales and able to rip down a fucking wall in your teens?” And Zephyr just the same, got the Amazon treatment and bulked up on the spot, and has been training to beat the Governor ever since she lost to him. So forget about your saiyan genes.
d96.jpg

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
You literally can be 4ft tall to start with in the game, and take The Treatment, and get the Amazon version and get beefy as fuck like Zephyr. And I can bet Zephyr hasnt been training as long as Mirrin, who's literal job is working out (sort of) since she lost.

Zephyr got drug lucky, and Mirrin ACTUALLY worked for her stats. You cant tell me that if our character isnt an Amazon either they cant do the same thing.

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
"Hey guys, I wrote this thing up that I enjoyed and hope that-"

"WHY CAN'T MY MAX STAT MAX HEIGHT MAX MUSCLE STEELE ROFLDOM THEM WTF! THIS SHOULD SPECIFICALLY BE APPEALING TO ME!"

edit: Not every scene is going to account for every variable or fetish. If you don't like what you see then it's probably not for you. Grow the fuck up, and get over yourselves.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
You literally can be 4ft tall to start with in the game, and take The Treatment, and get the Amazon version and get beefy as fuck like Zephyr. And I can bet Zephyr hasnt been training as long as Mirrin, who's literal job is working out (sort of) since she lost.

Zephyr got drug lucky, and Mirrin ACTUALLY worked for her stats. You cant tell me that if our character isnt an Amazon either they cant do the same thing.
And thanks for putting the image of a muscle child back in my head. And yes, I can say that if Mirrin and Zephyr were at their genetic and physical peak before Steele even graduated high school. Take yourself in real life next to a real strongman, like Brian Shaw and say 'Ima beat ya.' Heck, add in that he'll train you like Mirrin does. You'll only beat him if he grows old. The mere month Steele spends maxing out physique should not equate to winning the Universe's Strongest.

Last edited:

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
And thanks for putting the image of a muscle child back in my head. And yes, I can say that if Mirrin and Zephyr were at their genetic and physical peak before Steele even graduated high school. Take yourself in real life next to a real strongman, like Brian Shaw and say 'Ima beat ya.' Heck, add in that he'll train you like Mirrin does. You'll only beat him if he grows old. The mere month Steele spends maxing out physique should not equate to winning the Universe's Strongest.

Zephyr getting lucky on a dice roll for taking a shot, and then doing bicep curls for a few years shouldnt mean she can stack up to Mirrin of all people who is an actual strongman in the TiTs universe and actually works for what she has. Zephyr LITERALLY cheated and got VERY LUCKY to get where she is.

Also, dont equate this situation with Real Life, when there are literally miracle drugs that can essentially cheat the system and have people transform completely and become anything they want and regrow limbs. The reason why Im hung up on this, is because this is no clear way to discern what exactly having high stats actually means.

I dont think you should be able to beat Mirrin and Zephyr at this point in time. BUT at some point, it SHOULD be possible. At least beating Zephyr if anything. 50 Strength is pretty low compared to what Mirrin would have, (85+ if we are following the laws of the game as no enemy can have higher than 100) so say FAR FAR into the future when we reach lvl cap of 20, and get 100 Strength then maybe you can do it. Lane has a epilogue Bad End, that you cannot access because you cant beat the game, but it is in the game. You CAN activate it with some trickery but that's besides the point. Adding late game options to a doc is pretty common, HALF of Paige's content is supposed to be LATE game content after all. If you think Steele needs to work to get their strength, then why not use the game systems itself? The Adventure? Make the option Late Game stuff. Getting to Level 20, which should be super difficult in my opinion, and even harder to max out your stats.

Wouldnt that be Steele working to get stronger on a journey you could say he "prepared" (sarcasm? i really dont know) for their whole life and now reached the pinnacle of what they can learn from the journey?

This whole thing is a fucky subject, but that is because the player IS a special snowflake, who can BE anything, and can probably DO anything. And that can get annoying for people. And it certainly does to me.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Having high stats means you are prepared for situations that require them. Like fighting, or making sure you don't destroy Hand So with your low intelligence score, or not getting tied up by sexy spiders with your low reflex. But the young Steele will never be the best at everything.
Simmer down nerds, I just want to have sex with the muscle ladies.
Fair point, ima stop now.

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
for added chaos bring in Ramis... If she loses she bottoms for EVERYONE there.
Unless she gets to pick the contest... cause I think she'd pick drinking. Which might make the health nut be at a disadvantage.

also you know Myrrin (sp?) would video the event (if smart on a delay) to gen up more social status, money and for her exhibitionism too?

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Aw shit, Zephyr and Mirrin content. And behaving like kids, that's pretty funny.
Because they've spent almost ALL of their time to getting stronger, meanwhile the young Steele is still fresh and new and about somewhere in their 20 years of age.
Zephyr works full-time as a secretary, and she's also canon weaker than Big T (assuming he's not just got better arm wrestling technique, which is a thing and matters a lot). And while I'm not sure about Mirrin's hours of appearing in the gym, presumably they too can get exhausted from exercising, which would limit their gym time. Though come to think of it, Zephyr and Mirrin may simply be better at the technical aspect of arm wrestling, which could perhaps give them the victory every time. Not like either one would stand a chance in a real fight against higher level Steele, but arm wrestling is an art of its own, and not just a measure of muscle strength.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
for added chaos bring in Ramis... If she loses she bottoms for EVERYONE there.
Unless she gets to pick the contest... cause I think she'd pick drinking. Which might make the health nut be at a disadvantage.

That'd be cool but not for this scene at least. I think if I get the expansion finished (whenever that might be) and also do the Paige threesome thing (whenever that might be), I might ask Nonesuch about... something, maybe.

also you know Myrrin (sp?) would video the event (if smart on a delay) to gen up more social status, money and for her exhibitionism too?

Yeah, this is pretty much her MO for this scene.

In the far, far future of deep space, people will still pay to see boobs and butts jiggle on the internet.

Reactions: Freed85