[Implemented] Mirrin Part 2: The Preggening!

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Suh dooh, is ya dingbat SonicAndKnuckles here and this is the much hinted, flogged-to-death Mirrin pregnancy expansion:

Originally, this was going to be two things in one but the two things grew wildly out of control in terms of weight and compatibility. Instead, I'm working on the harder thing first.

Now it seemed weird at first to do this but I figured that there's really not a whole lot of NPC preg content anyway and it's a much demanded thing. Why not just try it anyway?

Then I also remembered: which herm NPC's actually get pregnant too?

And can you do it to them at the same time?

So then bam, this project happened because I'm insane and should be doing something I'm actually getting money for but OH WELL. Also, other projects are continuing on even if a little slowly so don't think that Sascha is dead (if you like Sascha that is).

Anyway, have a look, keep tabs, make comments, so on.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Aww, yeah.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Oh jeez this looks like a whole lotta fun.

edit: That was a fun read. Kinda feeling like anyone with a knot is missing out a bit. Unless I'm blind.

Last edited:
Reactions: J-Hope Trash

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Well damn, that was a lot to read, but worth it. Might have to start up a whole new game once this xpac and Paige are in, since both Mirrin and Paige have content that takes weeks to get through. Will be glad once this is in, definitely going for that double pregnancy thing.

Can't wait for the rest of this!

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Man it's a good thing I still have business on New Texas, just needed another excuse to go... "train"...*sees there's a get food option after training now* I AM SOLD! I mean I already was since she's part dragon but still.

Reactions: SoAndSo

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Also forgot to add JayEchos WIP bust, might be fully finished and in game by Monday soooo keep tabs of this beasty:

image.png

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Her face in that bust reminds me of Widowmaker.

EDIT: I just had a thought. How is the double impregnation going to handle Steele possibly having a ludicrously fast pregnency speed?

Last edited:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Her face in that bust reminds me of Widowmaker.

EDIT: I just had a thought. How is the double impregnation going to handle Steele possibly having a ludicrously fast pregnency speed?

Very easily because I never planned for them to come to term at the same time. Not very long term times considering the biology involved, 4 months for her and 5 months for you.

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
And so, SoAndSo has yet again written a so-and-so submission.

In all seriousness this is looking sweet so far. Hope to see some pregnancy fluff as this progresses. Things like her rubbing Steele`s baby bump and being extra protective of the PC. Hell, a scene where she drinks from your lactating breast to" ease the pressure" would be awsome.

Also, if the "Hug Time" turns ut to be a repeatable hug scene, with likeness to syri`s hug scene, then Mirring will be 1/4 of the way there to having "the big four". A "hug scene", a "kiss scene", a "cuddle scene" and a "sleep with" scene, all repeatable and not necessarily sexual, but more affectionate in nature.

Finally that bust. That bulge. With some color that is gonna be sick.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmmm one of lines in OP post sound like that little suggestion fo mine about: what about double helix indeed take a root very dip. Not that I'm unhappy about it. I whonder how long I will resist temptation to check gdoc beofre it get coded into the game.

@EmperorG I think more fitting words to say would be: "Soon not only Bess/Ben will be providing work for weeks." Well you can disagree with it I wouldn't mind if it would be your reaction to my reply. Both Mirrin with this x-pack or Paige will surely make our robowaifu/husbando not feel so lonely in competition of which npc takes longest to finish his/her storyline.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
@EmperorG I think more fitting words to say would be: "Soon not only Bess/Ben will be providing work for weeks." Well you can disagree with it I wouldn't mind if it would be your reaction to my reply. Both Mirrin with this x-pack or Paige will surely make our robowaifu/husbando not feel so lonely in competition of which npc takes longest to finish his/her storyline.

Well there's nothing wrong with Bess not being the only multi-week visit NPC, though I do try to minimize the amount of days I spend goofing around doing nothing in game. Sadly I've already hit day 200 recently, with this new stuff and Paige, I fear I'll hit the end of Year 1 sooner rather than later. One can only hope the next probe is in before then.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Next probe will be either the one on Space Dungeon or as alt probe 1. I think you more interested in the one in dungeon so...well it may take long sincealt-Mhen'ga seems to be higher on priority then unnamed yet space dungeon with 4th probe (at least I not seen anywhere any fo devs telling how this dungeon will be named or any more details aside all we know for now).

Also Bess if PC is not sitting waiting for her next events can be done in around 60 days and at the same time it is possible to be near/complete all others things too ingame aside few taking same long: Reaha curring path and if somehow Sera sub storyline is completed.

For Paige unless PC not take down Lash once it may take also months ingame to farm this 500k credits for her operation. Maybe still not here ships expansion will be good source of income to not relaly so heavy on beating Lash for credits.

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
All this time I thought she had a horse face, but instead it's a long face,

A long, THICC face.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
*for once actually bites his lip* I can't put enough A's in a damn to summarize my feelings!

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
The next generations of Steele's is gonna be one hell of a variety pack! It's gonna be all out war next rush considering what just you and your cousin have managed to get into so far.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
The next generations of Steele's is gonna be one hell of a variety pack! It's gonna be all out war next rush considering what just you and your cousin have managed to get into so far.

There will be a Steele in every color, size, and shape!

One Steele!
Two Steele!
Red Steele!
Blue Steele!

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Nothing substantial to add but...

Pregpack now already very close to base content in terms of page/word count. And there's looooads more to do.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
As adorable as everything is, getting my womb torn up from inside sounds terrifying.

More particularly, assuming we have super breeding speed, will the unique visit scenes with Mirrin be available to us? Since as 175 days divided by 1100% pregnancy speed, leaves me with about 15 days from conception til birth. With the fact we need to wait a week before Mirrin can be visited in her apartment, I'm worried I might miss out on the special scenes.