[WIP] Lapinara Hostile Encounter: An idea

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
My To Do List for tomorrow:
- Plan out a new GDOC (which is the one that is going to be submitted to the Event Submissions... Or I can use the existing one. Does not matter).
- Learn how to use parser more effectively (looked at the basic overview. Shouldn't be too hard... Right?)
- I haven't fapped in like, 3 days. This should help me write more effective sex scenes due to my pent up lust (Yes. I did plan this from the start :^) )
- Aiming for 3 main genders: Average Male, Average female and (either Hermboy or Hermgirl... your choice on that one).
- Think about how to fucking go around with the Impregnation option. Do I let Steele impregnate the Lagomorphs? or do the Lagomorphs impregnate Steele? (or... *inserts 'Why not Both!' meme)
- Overdosing
- Everything else
NEW IDEA: TWIN ENCOUNTER (MORE THAN ONE SNOWSHOE AT ONCE) (I literally woke up at 12:07 am to fucking edit this so I don't forgot).
Estimated Time of Finishing:
1-2 weeks (ill be spending a majority of my time on this project).
I vote for Male, Female and Herm. KISS (KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!)

My new status quo ~~

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
- Think about how to fucking go around with the Impregnation option. Do I let Steele impregnate the Lagomorphs? or do the Lagomorphs impregnate Steele? (or... *inserts 'Why not Both!' meme)
Indeed. I'm for the both option. I would be very happy if you attempted to write some lagomorph pregnancy.
- I haven't fapped in like, 3 days. This should help me write more effective sex scenes due to my pent up lust (Yes. I did plan this from the start :^) )
That actually helps out the smut writing very well XD
- Learn how to use parser more effectively (looked at the basic overview. Shouldn't be too hard... Right?)
It's surprisingly not all that hard to get a hang of. Luckily the community is also very good at assisting the new attempting writers :)
If you have any questions just ask :)
The first time I took a look at other writers gdocs for some reference. That helped a lot.

Reactions: CreamyMemes

CreamyMemes

Jan 14, 2017
Can I make more suggestions?
Can you add Lapinara TF items when you defeat them?
Are you thinking of adding a bad end?

(also, if you need help I can help you write x) )

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
Can I make more suggestions?
Can you add Lapinara TF items when you defeat them?
Are you thinking of adding a bad end?

(also, if you need help I can help you write x) )

So like, I have been typing all day and right now I have 12 pages under my belt. I am not sure about the tf things yet, as I just really want to finish the actual Hostile before thinking about stuff like that. Right now, I might add things such as gaining 'Fur' items that provide some protection from the cold and damage (but that comes later).
Also, if I have the time I might add a 'Bad End' where Steele gives himself up and becomes part of the Snowshoe breeding orgy (idk. Suggest stuff to me).

And I also know your new to the forums, but if I needed someone to help, I would like someone who is more experienced with coding n stuff (not saying you are bad, but thanks for offering to help :p )

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's up to you thou...in TiTS generaly many enocunters have first and repeat intro to scenes that follow or well to fights that follow those intro scenes.

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
Heya!
Just a tiny amount of text to give you something to munch over while I continue to write this thing (this is just a few paragraphs from the initial encounter. I cut out a lot from these paragraphs so the post isn't too long. This is not the entire thing, let me assure you). If you have any feedback, then go ahead. (Yes, I did make one for the Herm male as well. But since this is a sneak peek, you poor babies have to wait :( )

Tiny Sneak Peek of First Encounter: (If Encountering a male)

If Hostile is Male =

Still silently smiling at you, you look down at the Snowshoe's semi-erect shaft, nearly hidden by his large furry thighs. His hind legs hold strongly in the snow, as if he seems at home on this icy planet; he slowly turns around, showing you his plump, fluffy bubble-butt. Wiggling his hips slightly, his folds of butt-flesh jiggle up and down trying to entice you to strip off your [pc.gear] and breed him like a stud. Licking your [pc.lips], you stare back into his light red eyes, which glare at you back with equal intensity, making your mind clouded with the thoughts of mating with him forever and ever. You literally have to force yourself to stop running over to the hare and servicing his leaking, now erect seven inch cock...

Suddenly you snap to reality as a blast of Uveto’s icy cold wind making you lose your focus on the hare. Shifting your gaze back to him, you gain a shiver down your back; not due to the cold, but due to the harsh smirk he is giving you. Sighing, the sexually robust Snowshoe walks forwards towards you, using its claws to pick at its teeth. You take a few step back, regaining your composure and returning to a combat stance, getting ready for an attack. “Look Mister/Madam. I saw the way you were looking at me, so why not submit to me like every other traveler I meet so we can have a good time together, no? I don’t want to make this happy ordeal painful, especially for you. I’ve had loads of people try and fight my family and I, but it’s just so easy to outrun their stumpy legs. So i'll give you the same choice: you can choose the easy way out, or the hard way out".

“Actually. Doesn’t matter which you choose, I am going to fuck you to kingdom come either way and drag you back to my burrow so I can share you with my brothers and sisters. And hey, you might like it so much that you wanna’ stay permanently, much like all the other travelers I bring back. I might even let you become my personal bitch [‘if PC has vagina: I might even impregnate you. Wouldn’t that be fun!]”, he says to you sticking his tongue out. No way you are going to let that hare penetrate you in any crevice; the Snowshoe gets into a fighting position, its arms and hind legs swaying as if in a lustful trance. You prepare your [pc.meleeWeapon] and [pc.rangedWeapon]; this is going to be one hell of a fight.

Tiny Sneak Peek of Female First Encounter:

Still silently smiling at you, the female Snowshoe blushes at you sexually. Looking down at the rest of her body, you can see a wet patch spreading around her crotch area and smearing onto her thighs; she slowly moves into a better position, putting herself on display. Her plump breasts slowly turn to a brighter pink, glowing as her lust to mate grows, whilst her dripping, soppy cunt is pointed invitingly in your direction. Either way, you can conclude that she really does want to take you for a round. She giggles at you and whispers “Or if you are that type of guy/gal…”, while slowly turning to show her plump bubble-butt for the world, and you especially, to see.

Suddenly you snap to reality as a blast of Uveto’s icy cold wind making you lose your focus on the hare. Shifting your gaze back to her, you gain a shiver down your back; not due to the cold, but due to the harsh smirk she is giving you. Sighing, the sexually robust Snowshoe walks forwards towards you, using her claws to pick at her teeth. You a few step back, whilst regaining your composure and return to a combat stance, getting ready for a surprise attack. “It’s so funny to play with travelers. Every male I come across just shed their clothes and line up to be dominated, and I give them what I want. Look Mister/Madam. Even if you don’t want this, I am still going to get what I want .. and what do I want you ask? Well, you and your valuables of course” she says whilst winking.

CreamyMemes

Jan 14, 2017
Looking good friend :D
Can't wait to see the herm one if you are going to publish it later
What are you working on now (and can I help?)
Also, what time are you finishing? I mean it shouldnt take that long, right?

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
Looking good friend :D
Can't wait to see the herm one if you are going to publish it later
What are you working on now (and can I help?)
Also, what time are you finishing? I mean it shouldnt take that long, right?

Um. I have finished both the 'first encounter' scene, and after that the normal 'encounter' scene for all genders (which will vary every time). I have added the combat stats and values, and have added combat text.
Right now I am working on Victory scenes, where you can get various different sex scenes depending on each gender (5-7 different scenes for you to choose from for every gender) , and after that I will work on the Submit/Losing Scenes (which also lets you able to choose how to get fucked (anal, blown, tail, thighs, etc). and by how many. (twosome, threesome, Orgy, etc).

After that, I will be working on pregnancy, items you can loot and a potential bad end, plus other stuff.
Right now, I have at least 15,000 words (a measly amount in my opinion).

Tbh, right now I am having doubts on this because I don't want to continue spending time on something that will be talked about for 1-2 days and then left to rot. That, and my terrible low self esteem is making me hesitate on working on this project; because I feel like I am a terrible writer and that I am good at nothing :^) But this isn't the place to feel sorry for myself.

So to answer your question, I can finish this in a week and a half. I am aiming for around 30,000+ words, so if you can hold on for a tiny, tiny bit longer I can make you and others happy with this project. Writing for three separate genders can get tricky if you aren't organized.
Actually, come to think of it. Maybe I shouldn't do all of this as this is just a normal encounter and nothing special. Sigh, oh well.

Edit: if Gedan reads this, I am so sorry you will have to put up with my shitty inexperienced code and all that text.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Encounters are a big part of what make good planets memorable. Uveto has some great stuff coming from both the devs and from submissions like yours. They won't just be talked about and forgotten trust me, especially not if the rest of their content is as well written as your preview and you fulfill that impressive project scope.

Also it sounds like your making good progress, so keep enjoying yourself with it and don't push too hard. First and foremost this is supposed to be fun!

Reactions: Lancer