[WIP] Lapinara Hostile Encounter: An idea

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
Hello,

An idea for a new hostile in the icy plains of Uveto. It is a Hare/Rabbit like creature (the Lupinara race) that has adjusted to the surrounding area, catching out unwary travelers they face with adapted fighting mechanics and agility.

I mean, many hares and rabbits do inhabit tundra-like area, so I might as well use the Lupinara race and do something useful with it (I apologize if someone did do something useful with it, I am a dumb ass and I'm sorry for being blind).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18MSWUVgOGmh-03HxR2oQeFL22WDVgg1BsuV6HnqUxeI/edit?usp=sharing

The GDOC includes:

- The codex description of the Lupinara Race
- The difference between average Lupinarian? and the ones that inhabit Uveto
- Description of the actual Hostile
- Fetishes that it covers
- Losing Scenes
- Extra Notes

This is my first time, so I welcome criticisms or feedback (I am feeling very nervous, and I apologize). If there is anything I missed out, please notify me. (I also proof-read my work, but sorry if I missed some errors).

Thanks for reading, as I am honored you would spend time reading this...
Jhin

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Adorable. Fluffy. Gangbangs.

lFu9VYo.png

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
Hmm.
Thanks for your opinions guys.
Should I continue on with this to the next stage? or wait for a bit. (I want both my input and the communities on this, as I feel that I should take it slow and easy and not rush this like a lunatic).
Also, if you want to add any other fetishes/sex scenes I will be more than willing to see if I can add them.

Love you guys <3

Reactions: shadefalcon

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Do both. Wait for a day and then slowly work on next stage.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Should I continue on with this to the next stage? or wait for a bit. (I want both my input and the communities on this, as I feel that I should take it slow and easy and not rush this like a lunatic).

Ah alright. Ill make a detailed schedule for myself on what to write, as writing a hostile means I also have to add combat text and values.
I might move it to a new GDOC and progress towards the 'Event Submissions' stage.
Sounds good. Take things at your own pace and write when you want to :)

Also, if you want to add any other fetishes/sex scenes I will be more than willing to see if I can add them.
Gangbang, rough sex, harem. Mmmmm. Do we really need more? :p
Remember the knots and cumflation variants :p

Love you guys <3
:oops:

Reactions: Night Trap

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
Sounds good. Take things at your own pace and write when you want to :)

Gangbang, rough sex, harem. Mmmmm. Do we really need more? :p
Remember the knots and cumflation variants :p

:oops:
Do rabbits/hares knot? I swear I searched it up and it said they didnt :/
If they do ill go add it in.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

I think Shade meant for that the pc knots them not the other way around. Cumflations of course goes both ways, and to add onto that eggflations in the case of lapinara. PC's can't really eggflate anyone unless they're packing Nyrea penis/oviposter, said cum type and eggs.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Seems like you have a lot on your plate but I'd say this could turn into one of TiTS' little gems if done right, the name "snowshoes" seem alright to me if that's worth anything to you anyway. I have to ask... is there anything planned for impregnation of Steele?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I think Shade meant for that the pc knots them not the other way around.
What Ethereal Dragon said.
I was only suggesting that you add that blurb in pitching scenes, if you´re gonna write pitching that is.
It´s a very common thing to wish from an author here, but I forgot that you´re new. I should´ve been more clear :p
Cumflations of course goes both ways, and to add onto that eggflations in the case of lapinara. PC's can't really eggflate anyone unless they're packing Nyrea penis/oviposter, said cum type and eggs.
Mmmm eggflation.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Lagomorphs don't have knots. (I can't stand knots on rabbits personally even in fantasy, but that's just me) :U
I think what Shade meant was they the PC was doing the knotting, not the bunnies. More blurds with Steele knotting the receiver is always welcome though. :3

EDIT: Ethereal Dragon said it before I could. >w>

Last edited:

CreamyMemes

Jan 14, 2017
Hiya :3
I'm new to the forums (and the game), and I was wondering what some of these terms mean.
-eggflation? (taking a guess it means probably filling someone up with eggs through the ass or vagina)
- Nyrea Oviposter?
- Blurd?

(btw, great idea Jhin. I'm not even up to Uveto yet but I can't wait if this gets implemented!)

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I think Shade meant for that the pc knots them not the other way around. Cumflations of course goes both ways, and to add onto that eggflations in the case of lapinara. PC's can't really eggflate anyone unless they're packing Nyrea penis/oviposter, said cum type and eggs.
Mmmm eggflation.
Though we already have an instance of the parasitic female lapinara. The OP might want to use another gender of lapinara.

Also I'm not sure of cumflation done by non-modded hostile encounters.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Hiya :3
I'm new to the forums (and the game), and I was wondering what some of these terms mean.
-eggflation? (taking a guess it means probably filling someone up with eggs through the ass or vagina)
- Nyrea Oviposter?
- Blurd?

(btw, great idea Jhin. I'm not even up to Uveto yet but I can't wait if this gets implemented!)
Maybe you should´ve made a new thread to introduce yourself? But whatevs, I´ll answer you :p
First of all welcome to the forums :D
This game has a pretty good wiki page with lots of good info. (It has been slow on updates for a while though.)
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Main_Page
- Nyrea Oviposter?
- Blurd?
Eggflation is filling someone up with so many eggs that their stomach start visibly expanding (inflating). It´s basically cumflation, just with eggs instead of cum.
The females of the nyrean race have ovipositors. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovipositor
These are organs used to insert eggs into things. They´re placed between their legs and make them seem like they have dicks. The nyrean male have vagina-ish holes with cum sacks in their depths used to fertilize these eggs.
The nyrean have a pretty weird biology.

Blurbs are these thing the writers use to add stuff like:
You slide your member into her (ifknot:, your knot expanding until you´re thoroughly locked in place) and cum inside her.
The ifknot is the blurb. They can be much longer than this of course. You can have a whole paragraph of delicious knotting if you want to :D
Other types of blurbs can be if you have a sex scene with a male genital f.e x. and add (if vagina: your female anatomy reaches climax as well, gushing out it´s own fem spunk)

Though we already have an instance of the parasitic female lapinara. The OP might want to use another gender of lapinara.
Of course. OP is free to do whatever he/her want :)
I believe Ethereal Dragon just pointed out the possibility of a parasitic lapinara being able to do that.

I was thinking of Steele being the pitcher though. Whether or not the hostile encounters can do it depends on their defined biology.

Last edited:

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
Seems like you have a lot on your plate but I'd say this could turn into one of TiTS' little gems if done right, the name "snowshoes" seem alright to me if that's worth anything to you anyway. I have to ask... is there anything planned for impregnation of Steele?

Of course! I was going to write that in the GDoc but hesitated due to wanting opinions from the community (as impregnation is popular, and I wanted to do it right). I also got the name from this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowshoe_hare

Lagomorphs don't have knots. (I can't stand knots on rabbits personally even in fantasy, but that's just me) :U
I think what Shade meant was they the PC was doing the knotting, not the bunnies. More blurds with Steele knotting the receiver is always welcome though. :3

EDIT: Ethereal Dragon said it before I could. >w>

I was actually thinking about that in the shower yesterday night lmao. I missed out blurbs due to being tired and writing non stop for an hour, and as this was just an idea (right now anyway) I was not going to go into super deep depth (different scenes for different cock sizes, knotting, etc). Ill do that when I reach the event submissions soon.

Ah, I forgot this: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Lapinara_Parasitic_Female
I agree with what you said. However, I wanted to make these Lagomorphs look and feel different to the ones in Tarkus. I want females to strictly have a vagina and males to have a penis (of course there will be exceptions, but for right now I'm still planning). So in turn, they are most likely going to be normal, horny females who want to be bred (and not parasitic, unless later if people want it Ill implement it).

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Ah, I forgot this: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Lapinara_Parasitic_Female
I agree with what you said. However, I wanted to make these Lagomorphs look and feel different to the ones in Tarkus. I want females to strictly have a vagina and males to have a penis (of course there will be exceptions, but for right now I'm still planning). So in turn, they are most likely going to be normal, horny females who want to be bred (and not parasitic, unless later if people want it Ill implement it).

Well, the lapinara have six genders so you can take your pick:
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Lapinara

CreamyMemes

Jan 14, 2017
Can you make them a herm OP?
Why not just let them have both a vagina and a dick... that would make it easier right?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Can you make them a herm OP?
Why not just let them have both a vagina and a dick... that would make it easier right?
Personally I wouldn't mind a normal female and a normal male one as a hostile encounter.
The lapinaras we currently have ingame are both chicks with dicks. The parasitic hostile one in Tarkus, and the non-parasitic one in Karaquest2.
Would be better to have something DIFFERENT for a change.

Reactions: Brock and Kesil

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Personally I wouldn't mind a normal female and a normal male one as a hostile encounter.
The lapinaras we currently have ingame are both chicks with dicks. The parasitic hostile one in Tarkus, and the non-parasitic one in Karaquest2.
Would be better to have something DIFFERENT for a change.
There's also a male lapinara infected during the Kashima incident.
The OP could also pick a maleherm and femherm or neuter lapinara. The lapinara are kinda ridiculous with their genders. :p

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
There's also a male lapinara infected during the Kashima incident.
The OP could also pick a maleherm and femherm or neuter lapinara. The lapinara are kinda ridiculous with their genders. :p
Well yeah, but he isn't really sexable (At least without losing, and even then that bad end is still left very very vague in what they do to you) like the other two we can encounter.
Maleherm, femherm, and neuter would be interesting, especially the last one. The only maleherm I've ever seen in TiTS was Alex on Tavros, and the only neuter there is is Lash. It'd certainly be a change in pace at least.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I literally had to lie down and think about this. I am at literal conflict with myself on whether to make them herm, natural male/female or neuter. Ughhhhhhh
I say make them female and male. But that might just be my corrupted, lewd and depraved mind. :p
The choice is ultimately up to you of course :)
But if you really find yourself having a hard time choosing, you could always have a poll.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I vote for Male, Female and Herm. KISS (KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!) Maybe have the encounters adjustable in that males, females and the herms show up in a certain % range. Like male 30% female 40% and herm 30%. Just an idea to toss out there.

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
I vote for Male, Female and Herm. KISS (KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!) Maybe have the encounters adjustable in that males, females and the herms show up in a certain % range. Like male 30% female 40% and herm 30%. Just an idea to toss out there.
Interesting idea. More variety, however more writing. Ill probably do this then, as I want to use the feedback from the community and to sate my own lust. Should be worth the sacrifice.
Ill need to make a to do list tonight and then spend the whole of Sunday fingering my keyboard. Anything else you guys want?

No.
No pressure.
If he wants to put pressure on me, that's okay. I don't want to be those people who suggest shit and then don't actually write anything; I want to be pressured (but simultaneously, not burn myself out in the process). Thanks for your concern though bb <3

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
You could always go the Kitsune route with a set of core scenes where the gender is arbitrary and a gender specific scene or two for each different encounter.

Last edited: