[WIP] Exhibition Gear

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
This is a collection of worn items that I've been wanting to see in game for the longest time. Given the standard adage of "If you want it, write it." I figured I'd finally try my hand at writing out and statting said items instead of begging others to write them for me... The common advice for new writers on the forum is to start small. Heh I figure you can't really go any smaller than writing clothing and armor armor descriptions. Suggestions on more potential gear to add are welcome as well as recommendations in regards to appropriate shop inventories to slot each clothing item into.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rNE8893wIHGZ325CeZj5Rn2w5Ev0yr8DI1I2jCkNCBU/edit?usp=sharing

Perhaps the next step after this might be an attempt at writing a simple TF. I'm thinking of doing some sort of Wing enlargement TF, that way exhibitionists with wing types other than feathered dove wings can also have the option of cloaking themselves in public.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
chaps?

i can finally truly be a space cowboy

respect

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
>Vibrator Belt

HNNNG

dwagon

May 11, 2016
Perhaps the next step after this might be an attempt at writing a simple TF. I'm thinking of doing some sort of Wing enlargement TF, that way exhibitionists with wing types other than feathered dove wings can also have the option of cloaking themselves in public.

That does not seem to be possible yet. There is no such thing as "wing size" in TiTS' source code. However, I'd love to see that too =)

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
That does not seem to be possible yet. There is no such thing as "wing size" in TiTS' source code. However, I'd love to see that too =)

Small wings are individual types. As to making new types to make larger wings to cover for exhibitionism is a misguided idea. The reason dove wings is because 1) there's 4-6 of them and 2) the nature of dove wings allows them to curl over the torso. The large surface area is why they can cover exhibitionists. Non-articulated wings, despite cartoons, don't and can't curl without breaking. Making an item that is super expensive to just increase the number of wings would allow demonic and dragon/gryvain wings to do the same thing, but then you're taking away from the uniqueness of Dove Balm.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Making an item that is super expensive to just increase the number of wings would allow demonic and dragon/gryvain wings to do the same thing, but then you're taking away from the uniqueness of Dove Balm.

There is no real reason to limit usefulness artificially.

BTW, as a part of the Foxfire submission I've included some extra options to cover yourself without clothes, in a reasonable fashion. It's mostly centered on kitsune tails, but there are some other options. Though most of them are for furries (including quite literal - having fluffy fur can hide small breasts and balls). Though it is intended to be less in the exhibitionism as a sexual fetish department and more in the casual nudity of the "I have my very own coat of fur, why should I need anything else".

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Small wings are individual types. As to making new types to make larger wings to cover for exhibitionism is a misguided idea. The reason dove wings is because 1) there's 4-6 of them and 2) the nature of dove wings allows them to curl over the torso. The large surface area is why they can cover exhibitionists. Non-articulated wings, despite cartoons, don't and can't curl without breaking. Making an item that is super expensive to just increase the number of wings would allow demonic and dragon/gryvain wings to do the same thing, but then you're taking away from the uniqueness of Dove Balm.

The TF would aim to increase size and articulation basically with the aim of allowing for a poses like this. 

64607ac482e3f7aaaf130a9b740833d4.jpg

Or this
latest

The idea would be to perhaps introduce it as a flag of some sort for wings. If that isn't an option then simply adding new extra large types in the same manner as the small wings would be the crude way to acomplish the feat. 

As for taking away uniqueness that's actually a good thing. There should idealy always be multiple means of achiving certain traits or mechanical benefits. That way players aren't  locked into having to take a certain part simply because it's the best/ the only way to do a certain thing. Encouraging freedom in customization is why Fen clamped down on having as many special abilities from TFs in TiTS compared to CoC in the first place. 

As things currently stand, due to their uniqueness,  as an exhibitionist I'm locked out of being free to choose any other wing types if I want to walk around Tavros naked. Thus my demon character has stupid looking feathered wings. Not because I like them, but because they are currently the only useful wing type.

Besides given the prevalence of hyper endowments in these games its clear that TiTS is running on cartoon physics/biology. Otherwise most New Texan Bulls and herms in the game would be passing out everytime they get an erection due to the sudden shift of blood to their comically large dongs. So wings curling in cartoonish ways isn't much as a stretch especially if it's due to a mod specifically intend to make them do so. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Large demonic/draconic wings are already fitting for this.Gryvain wings are basically the same draconic, and fully TFed would even have four of them. Not sure about avian wings, they are described vaguely enough. Insect wings are obviously not fitting.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The next step is to write a questline where the PC is blackmailed into (or volunteered into) performing increasingly exhibitionistic (with bondage gear and vibrators) acts until-

Oh sorry, I got a little excited there.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
The TF would aim to increase size and articulation basically with the aim of allowing for a poses like this. 
Insect wings are obviously not fitting.

This is what I was getting at, yes. Insect wings cannot bend, curl, or furl because they have no joints. Adding joints aould ruin how they work, not aesthetically but literal function.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The thing about that, though, is that I believe all wing types are just "wings" in the code, but I don't know for certain. If we can differentiate wings by type, that'll make writing for them even more complicated, but it's probably needed. Insect wings and avian wings are completely different, really.

Actually, Jacques already implemented this. By simple enumeration of the jointed types of wings.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
The next step is to write a questline where the PC is blackmailed into (or volunteered into) performing increasingly exhibitionistic acts until-

I'd be up for that. Someone get on this.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Wohoo as of the latest build the Wing enlargement TF seems to be unneeded!

• Large wings can now be considered as “clothing” for covering purposes.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
This has me curious to what Aliss will do with the crotchless stuff when you ask her to try it on, she likes to hide that sausage, right? Other then that, I really like the selection here, lots of useful gear. Can't wait to see it all added in!

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
This has me curious to what Aliss will do with the crotchless stuff when you ask her to try it on, she likes to hide that sausage, right? Other then that, I really like the selection here, lots of useful gear. Can't wait to see it all added in!

That's what genital slit is for.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Vibrator-belt sounds awesome. Rest is not reeeally my cup of tea, except for the psionic savicite vest.

EDIT: I could imagine those chaps on some of my characters, too.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The next step is to write a questline where the PC is blackmailed into (or volunteered into) performing increasingly exhibitionistic (with bondage gear and vibrators) acts until-

Just saw this thread again cuz of the reply. Going to try and commission someone to do an exhibitionistic questline.