[WIP] Cassandra the half gryvain and kaithrit

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I like the Herminator but I think the premise should be going back in time in order to fuck the rebel leader's mom into submission.

Killing is too dark for TiTS, after all.

Reactions: Brock

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
I like the Herminator but I think the premise should be going back in time in order to fuck the rebel leader's mom into submission.

Killing is too dark for TiTS, after all.
i mean theres a crapton of dark things in tits. u can decimate an entire plane. and karasquest endings are pretty damn heavy, one where she ends up sacrificing herself for steeles sake. the entirety of possible nuclear winter in myrellion and the stories there are deep. all the references to chemical warfare and such. death is refrenced a lot in tits but i like ur idea cause its funny so im gonna do it anyways
Gotcha, I started out as a half Kath with some heavy gryvain additions so I think I'm good :D
im not entirely well versed on the racial scores but im pretty sure youre all good :catte:

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Yup, I just checked and I got wings, cat tails and ears, so I'm good :D thanks for giving an out for players like me while staying true to your character's backstory and personality :D

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
Yup, I just checked and I got wings, cat tails and ears, so I'm good :D thanks for giving an out for players like me while staying true to your character's backstory and personality :D
AHHH ur to kind <3 ppl like you keep me writing lol. i write to make ppl happy after all ^-^

Reactions: eveoflife

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@magikarpfever Did you got that grace to see RoxyAdams gdoc for that npc that is very similar to yours to make compare so far or no yet?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Someone such nicknamed showed up in last 1-3 days claiming that magicark npc is almost 100% copy of that person character. But sinc ethat time not showed up activity so not sure if was saying this for real or just trolling.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Someone such nicknamed showed up in last 1-3 days claiming that magicark npc is almost 100% copy of that person character. But sinc ethat time not showed up activity so not sure if was saying this for real or just trolling.
Can you link me their thread orproject Gdoc?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@NotYouNorI That the issue. I can't. This person posted on previous page and back then I suggested Roxy would give magikarp link to godc or other document to let magicarp compare both characters. And till now it looks like it not happened so I not even know if that Roxy person have any text file/gdoc to prove of having npc similar to Cassandra. So noone here have link to this other character that supposely is copy of Cass.

If it not change for next day or two I will belive it was some randomn person posting here, maybe hoping for a moment of limelight.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
@Ormael - then it's a non-issue for Magikarpfever, since that other person never posted their project for submission.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
And hopefull will never post. I want Cass be ingame to make kitties more noticable with recently steady income of puppies.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
@Ormael - then it's a non-issue for Magikarpfever, since that other person never posted their project for submission.

And hopefull will never post. I want Cass be ingame to make kitties more noticable with recently steady income of puppies.
hm yeah they havent contacted me at all with their doc or anything. i hope they didnt get dissuaded from posting because of our characters similarities. i doubt they that alike to cause them to have to completely scrap them. but thanks ormael <3 youre so sweet

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
LOL, I actually just noticed in your doc for Clarissa's "Working Here" scene, I referenced the same movie, "The Terminator" in my Fisianna submission, though I called it "The Exterminator"! xD Just for continuity's sake, if my doc gets in first, should one of us change the name or maybe one of us could describe the sequel or something with our original variaitons of names? xD
Edit: Actually I derped and realized this was mentioned on the thread before! (I really need to stay current with what other writers are currently doing... :confused:)

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
What can I do that I like more kittyraces thant dograces. And not been so brilliant writer as I wish to be I can't help myself to even cats to dogs proportions than giving hard support for writers of kitties ;)

@magikarpfever Btw. I think you should edit title of thread to her new name. So noone would start again talk how she's named like this kitty turned cowish bimbo npc with the same name.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
LOL, I actually just noticed in your doc for Clarissa's "Working Here" scene, I referenced the same movie, "The Terminator" in my Fisianna submission, though I called it "The Exterminator"! xD Just for continuity's sake, if my doc gets in first, should one of us change the name or maybe one of us could describe the sequel or something with our original variaitons of names? xD
Edit: Actually I derped and realized this was mentioned on the thread before! (I really need to stay current with what other writers are currently doing... :confused:)
its fine lol and i think both titles are different enough that it wont clash.
What can I do that I like more kittyraces thant dograces. And not been so brilliant writer as I wish to be I can't help myself to even cats to dogs proportions than giving hard support for writers of kitties ;)

@magikarpfever Btw. I think you should edit title of thread to her new name. So noone would start again talk how she's named like this kitty turned cowish bimbo npc with the same name.
lmao i feel that tho i love anthro felines or anything feline related.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Anthro felines are good choice...also dat flexibility of theirs...

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
its fine lol and i think both titles are different enough that it wont clash.

The only reason I brought it up was not so much the titles, but I actually describe the same movie in detail in my doc too >.< Although your version is definitely sexualized than anything so... who knows if that's different in and of itself. xD

Tarariel gives a lengthy giggle before continuing. "Anyways, I was actually JUST thinkin' about you Fisi! I was about to go see this movie called "The Exterminator". It's a pretty sweet sci-fi action movie about an android with a rogue AI from an evil company known as Airnet. They send the android to the past to kill the mother of the future leader of the rebellion against Airnet's army of androids. I thought you might like to see it, being an AI techie and all!"

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
The only reason I brought it up was not so much the titles, but I actually describe the same movie in detail in my doc too >.< Although your version is definitely sexualized than anything so... who knows if that's different in and of itself. xD

Tarariel gives a lengthy giggle before continuing. "Anyways, I was actually JUST thinkin' about you Fisi! I was about to go see this movie called "The Exterminator". It's a pretty sweet sci-fi action movie about an android with a rogue AI from an evil company known as Airnet. They send the android to the past to kill the mother of the future leader of the rebellion against Airnet's army of androids. I thought you might like to see it, being an AI techie and all!"
i dont explain it in that much detail and its so vague that the similarities end at rebel leader. i think its fine the way it is but if you really think theres a problem ill change it

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
i dont explain it in that much detail and its so vague that the similarities end at rebel leader. i think its fine the way it is but if you really think theres a problem ill change it
Yeah, I might be making it a bit more of a deal than I should be. I can prolly change a bit of things around myself since I rescinded my doc back to the editing phase a bit, but it was mainly funny that we both mentioned the same movie, hehe. xD

Brock

Gotta say, I really can't wait for her to be submitted. Been watching this thread for a while, and I'm excited to see it's almost done!

I have a couple different characters that I'm running right now, and I'm interested in seeing her reactions to all of them. :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Another day to wait Brock just another day. May the editors have sudden influx of mood for editing to let it tag change to submitted.