[WIP] Cassandra the half gryvain and kaithrit

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Yeah that waht not strike me that at the start Fen may not like her name (well Cass the cowish kitty seems to be jsut named Cass but with so similar name of this one kitty...heh half-kitty it may indeed be worth or ask Fen (who made Cass) if he would allow Casandra stay with such name or not).

Tere was one or two accidents when some PC needed to be renamed sue to been too similary named to other one (or due to many npc starting on the same letter *cough* E *cough*).
The cowgirl is actually named Cassandra, it's in the profile on the far right of the page.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah well I do missed and I do looked if there was somewhere meantioned if Cass was her name or jsut shortening of full name. In such case OP npc may ned t be renamed as I not think Cass (the cowish kity) would let antoher one npc be names same (and that author is Fen himself).

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
The cowgirl is actually named Cassandra, it's in the profile on the far right of the page.

Yeah well I do missed and I do looked if there was somewhere meantioned if Cass was her name or jsut shortening of full name. In such case OP npc may ned t be renamed as I not think Cass (the cowish kity) would let antoher one npc be names same (and that author is Fen himself).

YEP *sighs* looks like ill have to change her name :/ oh well lol. i guess i could do the greek or polish spelling

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well polish one version of her name would be at most difference of the first letter in her name. But you could pick some other name form the same set of myths that Cassandra unless none of them not made you feel good about using as name for the npc.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
Well polish one version of her name would be at most difference of the first letter in her name. But you could pick some other name form the same set of myths that Cassandra unless none of them not made you feel good about using as name for the npc.
haha thanks for the sugestion but i decided to go with clarissa. what do you think?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Now you must be firm and not feel overwhelmed about ting you doing to make it to the end with happy ending of been coded. GL and not worry if you in doubt ask here and people would help with things as long their can or at least point who should be asked.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
Now you must be firm and not feel overwhelmed about ting you doing to make it to the end with happy ending of been coded. GL and not worry if you in doubt ask here and people would help with things as long their can or at least point who should be asked.
aw thanks for the advice. i think ill be fine but thanks again

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
UPDATE
im pretty much almost done with clarissa. all i have to do is the sex scenes and finish the hate sex sub route. oh and the candy mechanic. id say ill be done in a couple of days whoop!

Draconoid

Feb 14, 2017
Atlantic side of the USA
UPDATE
im pretty much almost done with clarissa. all i have to do is the sex scenes and finish the hate sex sub route. oh and the candy mechanic. id say ill be done in a couple of days whoop!
I really like what you've got, is there a chance you'll open up comments/suggestions in the doc anytime soon? Just wanted to pitch some proofreading edits, minor stuff, got the ol' grammar itch tonight.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
With her Mother and admiration of Nerrasa, I'm surprised she doesn't check out the buff PC's. A buff gryvain PC, perhaps even a dragon-taur especially, would make her day after that Steph Irons show, no?

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
I really like what you've got, is there a chance you'll open up comments/suggestions in the doc anytime soon? Just wanted to pitch some proofreading edits, minor stuff, got the ol' grammar itch tonight.
once im finished and have my beta go through it ill open suggestions. this way i can focus on finishing without worrying about grammar
With her Mother and admiration of Nerrasa, I'm surprised she doesn't check out the buff PC's. A buff gryvain PC, perhaps even a dragon-taur especially, would make her day after that Steph Irons show, no?
shes super picky. since shes a half kaithrit and half kaithrit she feels like she can open up more and can trust people in the same boat as her (ie half kaithrits and half gryvains.) she also leans more toward feminine presenting people and androgynous. nerrasa is buff as hell but the thing that makes clarissa want to interact with her is that shes female. even if theres a buff half gryvain male shell appreciate his body but not want to get buddy buddy with him. im planning on writing a part where she freaks out over terensha

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ho Ho Ho it's almost out of writing phase. It's good. Let it edit phase bequite fast then.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
once im finished and have my beta go through it ill open suggestions. this way i can focus on finishing without worrying about grammar

shes super picky. since shes a half kaithrit and half kaithrit she feels like she can open up more and can trust people in the same boat as her (ie half kaithrits and half gryvains.) she also leans more toward feminine presenting people and androgynous. nerrasa is buff as hell but the thing that makes clarissa want to interact with her is that shes female. even if theres a buff half gryvain male shell appreciate his body but not want to get buddy buddy with him. im planning on writing a part where she freaks out over terensha
I meant a buff, feminine Gryvain. Oh and there isn't any other options without mods as Gryvain come as in female and herms only, there are no pure males. Its massive tits, wiiide hips, and vags for all with the possibility of a dick and the full package down south* for the Gryvain. You're saying a buff amazon Gryvain/Kaithrit with curves would scare her away on interaction? She's not gonna like my PC then. :rolleyes: ***Edit- They also get six balls and up to 12 clits.
Also Kaithrit girls are usually like her mother, extremely busty, tall, and slightly or completely amazon strong. The males are smaller, trap like, puny, and feminine to the point they're confused for girls. Hell, if the male sleeps next to a preggo Kaithrit, the little guy grow curves and start lactating due to her pheromones. Take a look at Lerris, on Tavros, if you wanna see what a proper male Kaithrit looks like.

Must've been quite the culture shock to see a male as we know of for your little half breed eh?

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I meant a buff, feminine Gryvain. Oh and there isn't any other options without mods as Gryvain come in female and herms only, there are no pure males. Its massive tits, wiiide hips, and vags for all with the possibility of a dick for the Gryvain.
You mean that for HALF-gryvains, right. Cos purebreds are all femherm.

Reactions: eveoflife

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
You mean that for HALF-gryvains, right. Cos purebreds are all femherm.
Huh... and here I thought I knew everything about these scaled beauties... I can't find where I got the thought of possible pure females and Codex even calls em a race of herms... Whoops! Thanks to bringing this to my attention. :confused:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Huh... and here I thought I knew everything about these scaled beauties... I can't find where I got the thought of possible pure females and Codex even calls em a race of herms... Whoops! Thanks to bringing this to my attention. :confused:
You probably got confused by how the PC can start as a herm or pure female gryvain.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
I meant a buff, feminine Gryvain. Oh and there isn't any other options without mods as Gryvain come as in female and herms only, there are no pure males. Its massive tits, wiiide hips, and vags for all with the possibility of a dick and the full package down south* for the Gryvain. You're saying a buff amazon Gryvain/Kaithrit with curves would scare her away on interaction? She's not gonna like my PC then. :rolleyes: ***Edit- They also get six balls and up to 12 clits.
Also Kaithrit girls are usually like her mother, extremely busty, tall, and slightly or completely amazon strong. The males are smaller, trap like, puny, and feminine to the point they're confused for girls. Hell, if the male sleeps next to a preggo Kaithrit, the little guy grow curves and start lactating due to her pheromones. Take a look at Lerris, on Tavros, if you wanna see what a proper male Kaithrit looks like.

Must've been quite the culture shock to see a male as we know of for your little half breed eh?
i was making an example like a person could be the perfect fit for her but if their masculine they wont like them. im not sure what youre talking about tbh i said cass LIKE buff people just not masculine people. so if she saw a feminine kaithrit boy she'd like them.ppl can still be fem and have muscle. sorry if i was unclear

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
i was making an example like a person could be the perfect fit for her but if their masculine they wont like them. im not sure what youre talking about tbh i said cass LIKE buff people just not masculine people. so if she saw a feminine kaithrit boy she'd like them.ppl can still be fem and have muscle. sorry if i was unclear
I seem to have severely confused myself with names, getting Terensha confused for the hellhound hottie on Uveto, Nerrasa. Sorry , I've made yet another massive derp.:oops: The way it sounded in my head, was she'd freak out over Nerrasa over muscle if contact was made. Again, sorry for this confusion...:(
You probably got confused by how the PC can start as a herm or pure female gryvain.
No I remember reading up on a Codex about them, getting it from there... But as I go to find the backing to my explanations, I can't find anything that supports it. My memory is as terrible as ever it seems....:(

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
I seem to have severely confused myself with names, getting Terensha confused for the hellhound hottie on Uveto, Nerrasa. Sorry , I've made yet another massive derp.:oops: The way it sounded in my head, was she'd freak out over Nerrasa over muscle if contact was made. Again, sorry for this confusion...

No I remember reading up on a Codex about them, getting it from there... But as I go to find the backing to my explanations, I can't find anything that supports it. My memory is as terrible as ever it seems....:(

its cool lol again sorry if i was unclear i tend to make things more confusing then they really are

RoxieAdams

Feb 4, 2017
NOOO! I wrote 25 pages on a similar character!! Now I'll need to re-write it :(

Do like your character though

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Maybe you should also show where we can see link to your chara gdoc if it public accesable to view too to compare both.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017

oh no! i doubt its that similar though im sure youll be fine! i agree with ormael im sure its not a carbon copy

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016

It's not like there aren't similar characters already in the game. As long as there is something distinguishing them, I wouldn't worry about an extensive re-write.