Willow, Subby Demon Morph (Ready for Implementation)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Make it our early V-day present (I not think X-maxx of New Year Eve present would be possible to happen) :allears:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Make it our early V-day present (I not think X-maxx of New Year Eve present would be possible to happen) :allears:

Nah, definitely not. Also, I'm not sure if I can make it past Feb either... Because from 1st January onwards, I'm going to be a busy, busy person.
I'll be free at the end of March though. I hope.
I really hope...

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
What exactly is a cockwing? Please describe it. I might add a scene in for that.

It replaces your character's wings with/grows a bunch of tentacles on your back, they're prehensile, similar to cockvines, but not sentient.

The PC can have anywhere from 3-12 of them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
It replaces your character's wings with/grows a bunch of tentacles on your back, they're prehensile, similar to cockvines, but not sentient.

The PC can have anywhere from 3-12 of them.

That... Sounds like the most beautiful abomination ever. :p
Also sounds like someone's been reading one of my RPs... (=.=)
Hmmm.... Suspicious...
Anyway, I'll add in another scene for these.... Cockwings. Two in every hole! Fucks galore!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well even before due to cat race been from the start it was always possible to get two the same type tails either cat ones or any parasite one. And cockwings would be like cocktails just growing out of PC back not of place where tailw will grow up. Hehe 2 in each hole so...jsut 6 coctails you need for that xD. That would be saved for X-pack or still included in first base submission?

Not get me wrogn but I not wanna wait for Willow for ages. Even if it mean she come with 20-30 diff sex scenes. 10-15 secnes is good enough for the start addition :catte:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hella Yeah an Halloween X-pack. That quite soon just less than year ^^

I hope base part of her content will be ingame by the time you make this Halloween x-pack.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Hopefully. Problem is, I'm running out of time lately. I'll try to finish it off in the next few days, but if I can't, it's going to have to be put on the back burner till the end of March.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well is it that all you wrote so far in gdoc could be enough to be selfsufficient core part of her content, right?

So then jsut ask for people for some additional edits/proofreadings and then you can sends link to higher up for review. Sending lin or waiting for others check up won't eat so much of your time so as long writing part is done beofre you start run low on free time rest can be done over days to come even if you would show up for arund 5 min a day.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Yeah I suppose... I'll just finish up as many scenes as I can before tossing them to whoever wants to edit. Yeah... That works.

Reactions: argenten

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's about well make he done to some degree rahter than keep writing new scenes. That would alreayd fall under been under feature creep syndrome. So try not delve deeper into mindset of: I gotta write tons more scenes till she can be revieved. It may lead to peorson looking at her content been not positively attittuded seeing how huge coding work it may be. Tons of various scenes is good but trying to kill mentaly coders by working on it can be wrong.

I mean Bess had negative effect on Gedan. And she was somewhere around 100k in total but written in way alsmot all needed to be added at once or it will all be so messy and not working. So or try make some way to possible divide Willow content into smaller pieces that can be coded independly and keep writing more or well just wrap for now here, then give people to review/edit and write more when you will have more time after march end.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
It's about well make he done to some degree rahter than keep writing new scenes. That would alreayd fall under been under feature creep syndrome. So try not delve deeper into mindset of: I gotta write tons more scenes till she can be revieved. It may lead to peorson looking at her content been not positively attittuded seeing how huge coding work it may be. Tons of various scenes is good but trying to kill mentaly coders by working on it can be wrong.

I mean Bess had negative effect on Gedan. And she was somewhere around 100k in total but written in way alsmot all needed to be added at once or it will all be so messy and not working. So or try make some way to possible divide Willow content into smaller pieces that can be coded independly and keep writing more or well just wrap for now here, then give people to review/edit and write more when you will have more time after march end.

That's... Probably a good idea... I'm not really sure I have the time to finish it off right now. Not to mention, the coming weeks are going to get super busy...

Alright. I'll put it up for editing, and after that, hopefully coding and implementation while I write more stuff.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well if you would keep writing you would end as clinical case of feature creep (and that would be bad thing in general fro you and Willow) as I suppose you more or less know what this term means. So all glory to ya for giving us hope that she will be ingame by the time you would stop been super busy to work on her again.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Oh dear God I just realised something.

I never mentioned the PC taking her clothes off, did I? :eek: :confused: :negativeman:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Yeah. I feel like punching my face. Multiple times. Now I have to go and check each part to see if I can squeeze in a paragraph or so of the PC taking her clothes off.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Oh wait. I've already made the PC start doing some things with her that involved clothes in the last scene... Hmm... And it's a little too hot to take out. :p