Willow, Subby Demon Morph (Ready for Implementation)

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Jokes about today's society aside...

Lmao that's the first I'm hearing it. I'm actually surprised it took someone so long to notice. It's a little symbolic actually. If you can figure it out. ;)

P.S: YAY STAR WARS FAN!
to be honest people nowadays are quite easily offended by almost any thing.about the symbolic nature is by any chance ying and yang ,final I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to things like sci-fi and fantasy and that's how I know your image is that of a Sith Lord (can't remember his name thought I just remember that he can drain the force from people)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
to be honest people nowadays are quite easily offended by almost any thing.about the symbolic nature is by any chance ying and yang ,final I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to things like sci-fi and fantasy and that's how I know your image is that of a Sith Lord (can't remember his name thought I just remember that he can drain the force from people)

Nah. More of a... Mask of an angel, face of the devil thing.

My weird ideologies aside, the person in question is Darth Nihilus.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
@Archangel99 What page number do you think I left off at? Just shoot me a ballpark number if you can't pin it down exactly. Also, are you all done writing the document? Are you going to be adding anything more to it?

I'll add more later. Aaaaand I guess you stopped around page... 12?

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Nah. More of a... Mask of an angel, face of the devil thing.

My weird ideologies aside, the person in question is Darth Nihilus.
that actually kinda makes sense when consider that nihilus also wears a mask (even though that was because he become pure force energy and needed the mask to keep him self in one piece)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
that actually kinda makes sense when consider that nihilus also wears a mask (even though that was because he become pure force energy and needed the mask to keep him self in one piece)

Well, it's more of how I am IRL. Nihilus is just... Well... I'm a fan. :p

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
@Archangel99 Uhm, I think I stopped somewhere around page 30 or 31, as I recognize your [pc.cock “ + x + “], [pc.cock “ + y + “], parser calls in those paragraphs, and I have not run into anything else like those in any of the other documents I have edited.
Let me know when you are actually done writing the document, and are planning to submit it, then I will finish editing it. Do not keep adding to it, especially after you have submitted it. Make sure you have everything you want done and ready. More stuff can be added later on in expansions.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
@Archangel99 Uhm, I think I stopped somewhere around page 30 or 31, as I recognize your [pc.cock “ + x + “], [pc.cock “ + y + “], parser calls in those paragraphs, and I have not run into anything else like those in any of the other documents I have edited.
Let me know when you are actually done writing the document, and are planning to submit it, then I will finish editing it. Do not keep adding to it, especially after you have submitted it. Make sure you have everything you want done and ready. More stuff can be added later on in expansions.

If you mean to ask whether I've written enough for Fen to get it in the game, yes. If you're asking whether I've completely finished working on her, no. That's still a long way off.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
What I am asking is whether or not you are done writing in this particular document. You can't submit this to Fen, and then keep working on it while it is being looked over. If it is in a constant state of having more content added to it, then there is no way it can go in. You need to have the base content done and finished. Then, when that is in the game you can start on a new document, adding more content to the base and character in expansion packs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
I see. Well, this is the base content, I suppose. I've done the base content. Although, should I finish off all the sex scenes?

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I see. Well, this is the base content, I suppose. I've done the base content. Although, should I finish off all the sex scenes?
Yes, this would be the base content.
No, you do not have to write all of the sex scenes you have planned for her. You can add those to her later on down the line in new documents, called expansion packs. However, if you have half finished sex scenes in the current document that are currently unfinished, then yes, finish writing those sex scenes.
If you make the base document too large, it will (probably) not be coded and added into the game immediately, it will most likely be put on the back burner, the long list of things to code. Then no one will know when it will be added in. This is what happened to the Fisianna character just recently.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Oh? What happened with... Fisianna?

Also yes, the vase content has been finished. Well, I consider it finished, anyway. Idk about Fen. I tried not to make it too large, since Savin also recommended it, but yeah. It's done.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Turns out I can easily find where I left off in your document. You always put an extra space at the end of the last sentence in the paragraph. I just had to find those, and I got right back on track, lol. Until I found that out though I ended up going over stuff I had already covered. Oh well, can't hurt.

Edit: All done.

Last edited:

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Thanks. When I get the chance to just sit down and work without distractions, yeah. But it was really only 15 pages, the rest were those talk/give scenes with a lot of spaces in them and between them. When it comes to the characters talking, you can leave a lot of it be. How people talk isn't perfect.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Thanks. When I get the chance to just sit down and work without distractions, yeah. But it was really only 15 pages, the rest were those talk/give scenes with a lot of spaces in them and between them. When it comes to the characters talking, you can leave a lot of it be. How people talk isn't perfect.

Nevertheless... There's still like 100 something things left for me to correct. XD

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Hey man I just picked up coding Willow so I thought I'd let you know. :toot:
I might need to message you here or there for clarifications or alterations and whatnot. With some luck we might see her next public patch.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Hey man I just picked up coding Willow so I thought I'd let you know. :toot:
I might need to message you here or there for clarifications or alterations and whatnot. With some luck we might see her next public patch.

WHOOOOO!

Sure, message me anytime. I'll just get back as soon as I can. :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
WoW UD begining to code Willow. That so too good to be true but it's real, right? Following this patter of picking commisons to code soon UD will be coder of all most cool and amazing newly added content to TiTS :smuggo::catte:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Just a small reminder that this thing is still waiting to be coded. And I would highly appreciate it if someone could let me know what's going on.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
well as far as I know then its up to Gedan or one of the other coders to have a crack at it. I find it odd that Drake would drop it but I guess he had his reasons.