William's Wall

TayJK

May 19, 2017
biancaButtsnuggleNOLIMIT-reina-riley.png

The doctor is busy prescribing 'ass' to some needy girls. She'll see you later.

Take one night of snuggling of dat ass and wake her up with kisses in the morning.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Someone on the Fenoxo public discord has been talking about wanting a certain pregnancy expansion to an enemy encounter in TiTS and I thought I'd bring it up just because it's hot and I tend to horny post a lot. Not for long.

I believe Savin is still guarded about Naleen Female preg, so that likely will not happen, but the Male is not - what they want is Naleen preg. And I think it'd be really hot if femPCs get maledom'd into bearing his kids, getting slowly made into a trophy wife, wrapped in coils while he strokes your round belly and makes slow, sweet love to you. Maybe even an option where you take initiative, willingly seek out the father of your kids and make him service you for a bit.

There's a lot of work to do. Opportunities abound. I do feel like my arms and legs are being pulled on by many hands, but I'll persevere.

I am fortunate enough to be able to get so much great art thanks to my supporters, and I can order chicken online and have it delivered to me. :catte:

I really shouldn't do the latter very often. Premium expense >.>...

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Civilization would be doomed without delivery service. DOOMED I SAY!

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Civilization would be doomed without delivery service. DOOMED I SAY!

In all seriousness I did try out a third-party delivery service a few weeks ago and I was really happy with how hassle-free and simple it was. That's what it makes it terribly addicting.

My reward systems are genuinely tangled and horrible. I'm trying to work on fixing that. It's no secret that I really have to rise to some steep responsibility, but this is where I've always wanted to be. Hopefully this work will start to fix some of my old and very bad habits.

For C10 I reviewed a large project that Nonesuch had finished recently, the wrecks, which is nearly 100 pages. It was thorough and technical and I jotted down plenty of ideas to contribute my own to the pool of random rooms. My head's a little out of it now, and I spent the whole night combing through it. Despite it being pretty straightforward it was still intense. I have a lot of ground to cover on my own stuff, but fortunately, C10 is measured by the 5th of every month, not the end of this month. Plenty of time to cover some CoC2 bases in the interim after I make some sweet, sweet futa progress.

I have a really nice scene planned for the dommy elf sister in C10 for Trap players, where you force her to suck you off and she cums in her panties from being asserted on by a little fuckboy. She likes traps, by the way. One of her comments is how you look like you need your brother's leg to hide behind. She's snarky!

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I have a really nice scene planned for the dommy elf sister in C10 for Trap players, where you force her to suck you off and she cums in her panties from being asserted on by a little fuckboy. She likes traps, by the way. One of her comments is how you look like you need your brother's leg to hide behind. She's snarky!

Oooh this sounds delicious! Do want

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
There's a very real phenomenon for writers that when you go through the process of writing a character you intend to be generic and a simple "stick your dick here" that when you see art of them you crave to expand them. The Rodenian Boy in the wall is so cute. I'd love to give him more now.

We do need more males. Just because he's from a race of mice and is thus a cutie boy doesn't mean that he's also not capable of rounding you out with his babies in a passionate, vigorous manner.

But I really mustn't. I cannot do more NPC related tasks right now. It just won't work.

Not that I won't keep it in mind, of course.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
There's a very real phenomenon for writers that when you go through the process of writing a character you intend to be generic and a simple "stick your dick here" that when you see art of them you crave to expand them. The Rodenian Boy in the wall is so cute. I'd love to give him more now.

We do need more males. Just because he's from a race of mice and is thus a cutie boy doesn't mean that he's also not capable of rounding you out with his babies in a passionate, vigorous manner.

But I really mustn't. I cannot do more NPC related tasks right now. It just won't work.

Not that I won't keep it in mind, of course.
Hey now, there are worse things than having an eye on the future!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I had a thought earlier and I can't get it out of my head.

Every single Rat/Mouse character I've written has actively attempted to take money off the PC. If they're not attacking and robbing you, they're trying to get you to pay for sex.

Makes you/me think :confused:

One cannot hold a mouse wanting a little cheddar against it.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I actually have an open question, I've been thinking about my roots a little bit while writing these sex scenes for CoC2 elf lady.

How do people generally feel about dialogue during the smut, especially when it takes into account the player's alignment? I've noticed that in a lot of past months I tend to be more reserved about the PC's dialogue outside of the intros to scenes, and I feel I'm not getting as talky as I should with NPCs. That's gonna change in some circumstances obviously, like if you're pounding someone's face.

Do you think I should use more? Would you like that? Should NPCs talk more?

Writing this cavalry-elf I've been doing the Bored Jumper approach from yonder 2018. The PC didn't talk much there either, but in my first few scenes the buns were super chatty. Constantly commenting on this and that. I chalk that up to my incredible thirst at the time... which does make me wonder if I'm being too reserved haha, like I wonder if people think I'm not as into a scene when I really am.

When it comes to the PC dialogue in this scene, we have [pc.dcb] for ez comments. You also might have noticed the PC is super talkative with Leila in my massive af alignment approaches to sex.

Anyway just curious. I'm trying more dialogue now and it's kinda hard, especially when they're not my characters entirely.

Last edited:

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
Conversations can be difacult, as some people would love to have more interactions, and ways to express themselves. Heck I would love more conversation options myself, but, I can not see an easy way to set something like that up.
Sorry just woke up and the brain is only sorta working yet. I personaly would love more conversation interactions, I just am not sure who that would work with the alignment system, as it does not seem to cover more than a very narrow range of alignent options so far.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Conversations can be difacult, as some people would love to have more interactions, and ways to express themselves. Heck I would love more conversation options myself, but, I can not see an easy way to set something like that up.
Sorry just woke up and the brain is only sorta working yet. I personaly would love more conversation interactions, I just am not sure who that would work with the alignment system, as it does not seem to cover more than a very narrow range of alignent options so far.

I had to edit it for extra clarity, but the question is entirely about dialogue in smut scenes, and what kind of dialogue people prefer, and if they would like the PC to have more input so long as its within the alignments of kind/misch/hard/bimbo/bro.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I think conversation during the act depends on the character.

Stuck up haughty superior type? Love hearing them putting up resistances and insults then squealing like a pig how they like it. That actually seems like just about everyone Steele/The Champion run into on a combat situation.

I'm glad this is all fictional, because I've just read what I've typed and if you look at from a more grounded vantage, that looks super rapey.

For a more friendly situation, a little chat set up, then comments about what their partner should be doing and some encourgement and vocalizations about cumming.

All that said, trust your impulses, follow through with personal editing and be willing to take a little feedback. Oh, and sometimes you must murder your darling words. Harden your heart.

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
To be honest, I love your dialogue! I think it's great, and if you want to add more I fully support that. Your consideration of all PC alignments when doing dialogue is something I appreciate, as each dialogue option feels unique and fitting. Your dialogue is actually what got me into the idea of a futadom bimbo. A nice, ditzy, happy-go-lucky dom is something I find really enjoyable now thanks to you. Any time you make a new scene I make sure to see what my nice, mean, and bimbo PCs say. The dialogue is already great. If you want to make more of that, that would be amazing!

Last edited:
Reactions: zero1234

Fullgames

Nov 10, 2016
I actually have an open question, I've been thinking about my roots a little bit while writing these sex scenes for CoC2 elf lady.

How do people generally feel about dialogue during the smut, especially when it takes into account the player's alignment? I've noticed that in a lot of past months I tend to be more reserved about the PC's dialogue outside of the intros to scenes, and I feel I'm not getting as talky as I should with NPCs. That's gonna change in some circumstances obviously, like if you're pounding someone's face.

Writing this cavalry-elf I've been doing the Bored Jumper approach from yonder 2018. The PC didn't talk much there either, but in my first few scenes the buns were super chatty. Constantly commenting on this and that. I chalk that up to my incredible thirst at the time... which does make me wonder if I'm being too reserved haha, like I wonder if people think I'm not as into a scene when I really am.

When it comes to the PC dialogue in this scene, we have [pc.dcb] for ez comments. You also might have noticed the PC is super talkative with Leila in my massive af alignment approaches to sex.

Anyway just curious. I'm trying more dialogue now and it's kinda hard, especially when they're not my characters entirely.
YES!YES!YES! Dialogue during the sex is the best part of the scenes, sometimes I even skip some less relevant parts just to read the talk parts.

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina

Conversations during sex scenes are a great way to show the characters "enjoy" the intimacy and I'd like to see this used more often.
For example, It's hotter when a character asks to be knotted than it just happening with no comment imho

YES!YES!YES! Dialogue during the sex is the best part of the scenes, sometimes I even skip some less relevant parts just to read the talk parts.

Also this happens, some of the scenes in the games I enjoy the most for the dialogue parts rather than the description of what happens in it.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Conversations during sex scenes are a great way to show the characters "enjoy" the intimacy and I'd like to see this used more often.
For example, It's hotter when a character asks to be knotted than it just happening with no comment imho

Also this happens, some of the scenes in the games I enjoy the most for the dialogue parts rather than the description of what happens in it.

So maybe this is what people like?

[pc.isDK

|"Do you still remember your name? Yell it out, and tell the whole world how much you love being fucked by my dick!" you order, the heat of your demonic libido crackling in the last words.

"Gytha Myrrada Odain!" she shouts, and you tell her to do it again. "Gythaaaa... Myrradaa... Od-Odddd...ahaaaa!" One more time, and she adds, "and I'm just some slut being fucked in the snow and loving it!!"

"That's right," you snap forward, smushing your [pc.hasSheath|cocksheath up to her slippery box|[pc.base] against her slippery petals]. "You're <b>my</b> slut." Every assertion makes her ears twitch and swivel in obvious glee. "Now keep screaming."

|"I - bet... urgh," you start with a stammer, ardor-imbued hips smacking crudely into her thighs. "With how tight you are, you must not get to relax very often, right?"

"I-I do!" That white lie humped right out of existence in another squishy-wet penetration. "Nooo, I'm always guarding, I don't get to go back so often!" Tragic admissions come tumbling out of her that you empathize with by way of more artful thrusts. "And I'm so glad... that... mm! Someone like you came around! Had our roles been reversed I'd be... taking your dick anyway!"

Giving her pleased ass an appreciative squeeze, you let out a laugh when she wriggles back into your hand without a second thought. It blushes red, absolutely in love with the way you use it.

]

There are very few scenes where I've gone super minimal dialogue. Usually Breeding Sex stuff, like that Slyveren Rut Fascination, but I'm definitely worried if I've been holding back.