William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Pls do <3

Also what are the requirements for the new SecOp scenes? My PC is trying her hardest to get them but I've been losing a lot with no dice.

If you're on the latest version, it's basically set up like this:

Both F. and M. SecOps now have personal loss scenes. You must see two visor loss scenes from one of them, then you will see their non-visor loss scene. They are tracked separately, so you have to lose twice to either M or F SecOp to see their scene.

After you see their personal, non-visor loss scene, your next encounter with that particular kitty will prompt the bad end ultimatum.

If you win the fight it steps the thing back so you can keep seeing visor scenes or repeat the non-visor scenes.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
If you're on the latest version, it's basically set up like this:

Both F. and M. SecOps now have personal loss scenes. You must see two visor loss scenes from one of them, then you will see their non-visor loss scene. They are tracked separately, so you have to lose twice to either M or F SecOp to see their scene.

After you see their personal, non-visor loss scene, your next encounter with that particular kitty will prompt the bad end ultimatum.

If you win the fight it steps the thing back so you can keep seeing visor scenes or repeat the non-visor scenes.

Thanks, turns out I didn't notice my patreon link had bugged and I had the old version hence why it wasn't working. Blonde moment but its fixed now =D

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Too lazy to resize this.

Helloooo nurse...

reinaLewd.png

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
So I've been reading back through your Wall, mostly to refresh my mind on what you've said you want to do for Roo, the Rodenian TF, and Leila. Also liking thing things I forgot to like the first time through...(sorry about blowing up your alerts). Anyway, I have a couple of questions about the Rodenian TF. First, will getting ear fucked cause breast cumflation? Second, will the ear vaginas be a permanent TF or will you lose them if you change to something else?

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Cool, thanks for the answer. I figured that would be the case with the ears.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Reactions: Skylinegtr34

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Will we meet her through the good doctors content?

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Not now, but in the future. I tend to get art early.
I see... more motivation for my non bimbo Steele. On a related note, would bimbo Steele be able to meet her through Leila, considering Bianca's current anti bimbo leanings?

I've noticed that, and I believe that everyone that follows this thread appreciates that fact.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I see... more motivation for my non bimbo Steele. On a related note, would bimbo Steele be able to meet her through Leila, considering Bianca's current anti bimbo leanings?

I've noticed that, and I believe that everyone that follows this thread appreciates that fact.

Reina will be available, yeah. There'll be two ways for her to appear: >=51 Familiarity with Bianca, or getting Leila.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Sweet.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Reina will be available, yeah. There'll be two ways for her to appear: >=51 Familiarity with Bianca, or getting Leila.

Could you explain Bianca and her non treatment thing again? Like is there some sort of intelligence minimum to interact with her? Does she refuse to interact with anybody whose been treated?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
All I the patients need nutrients in the hospital, so she goes around and feeds them fresh, homemade milk

Also, she is much more thiccer than Laila

Nah that's just the artist's style. Reina's the little sister (by only a few seconds).

Leila is 6'3, Reina's 5'6, too.

But laquines all have those breed-ready bunny curves.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I have important news. Today (well, the 15th really) I had booked a Mr. Pink stream. I gained 5 new images. I think you will all greatly enjoy them. This highlighted text leads to the album containing them. If I post one, I'd have to post all, and that floods the page!

Included in the pack:

Bianca Facesitting
Leila in Rut (and doin' a mating press!)
Jean (tan Mouseboy) Spooning
Jean Lovey Dovey Aftermath
Claes (half-Rodenian girl) Doggystyle

The puppygirl in the Bianca and Leila pics is mine own. Riley is my PC, and the subject of pretty much any PC-submissive image pack gains. I also use her in stories, like the Temptress' Home and my first patreon fiction with a bored jumper. She comes pre-collared and leash-friendly.

And I really, really can't get over just how her head isn't even a fraction the size of one of Bianca's ass cheeks. Mr. Pink captured her palatial hinterlands splendidly.

And I still can't catch my breath.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
So I gotta ask, Who's that railing Claes? Leila by any chance?

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I have important news. Today (well, the 15th really) I had booked a Mr. Pink stream. I gained 5 new images. I think you will all greatly enjoy them. This highlighted text leads to the album containing them. If I post one, I'd have to post all, and that floods the page!

Included in the pack:

Bianca Facesitting
Leila in Rut (and doin' a mating press!)
Jean (tan Mouseboy) Spooning
Jean Lovey Dovey Aftermath
Claes (half-Rodenian girl) Doggystyle

The puppygirl in the Bianca and Leila pics is mine own. Riley is my PC, and the subject of pretty much any PC-submissive image pack gains. I also use her in stories, like the Temptress' Home and my first patreon fiction with a bored jumper. She comes pre-collared and leash-friendly.

And I really, really can't get over just how her head isn't even a fraction the size of one of Bianca's ass cheeks. Mr. Pink captured her palatial hinterlands splendidly.

And I still can't catch my breath.

Das hot

Also, i understand that she’s your character, but is she your Steele, or just a character you made up for smut?

Last edited:

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Nothing wrong with that.

FantasyFan360

Aug 16, 2019
How do you mean?

In the game some NPC's notice when Steele is a member of a certain specie when you have enough of a racial score, such as Kelly with a Zil steele and the Red Myr doctor when Steele is a Myr.
They have different reactions when Steele is a member of a certain specie's.