William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Small update: SecOp Xpac is half-done.

[X] F. SecOp Loss Scene (Titty smothering, femdom, hypnosis, aphro milk, stuff!)
[X] M. SecOp Bad End
[|] F. SecOp Bad End (started in a decent way.)
[ ] F. SecOp and Mouse PC Scene

Finish it up when I wake up, hopefully! The bad end was super fun to write. It just kinda clicked at some point and I went ham on it. Made me feel really good. I don't know how it will make others feel... but hopefully it will be an enjoyable read.

Just a little longer and I'll be out of my hole!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Miles to go before you sleep?

Catnaps with catgurls are allowed.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Huskar Anno is now officially better than regular Anno.
I've felt this was the case since I first unlocked Huskar Anno. More unique interactions with her is just whipped cream on the puppy slut...

Reactions: Savin

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It would be cool to see a conversation between Laila and roo when they are apart of the crew, and mention something about William as a 4th wall breaking type of thing, maybe as a silly mode or something

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Well, if you're talking traditional centaur, it would be a being with the upper body of a Rodenian and the lower half of a horse. Or, if you really meant Rodian, it would have the upper body of Greedo (from Star Wars Episode IV, the little green dude in the cantina who holds up Han Solo), with the lower half of a horse.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Well, if you're talking traditional centaur, it would be a being with the upper body of a Rodenian and the lower half of a horse. Or, if you really meant Rodian, it would have the upper body of Greedo (from Star Wars Episode IV, the little green dude in the cantina who holds up Han Solo), with the lower half of a horse.

True, I’d imagine that maybe it would have white fur instead of brown

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
True, I’d imagine that maybe it would have white fur instead of brown
In my experience, fur color seems to be based on either your starting hair color or current hair color, depending on if you had fur before or if you've changed it previously.

Of course, if you really wanted to, you can make taurs of any kind with TiTS Ed, so that you have the bottom half of a bunny, mouse, cat, etc...

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Do you see this rat boy?

8fa01656a4.png

On the public discord, everyone's taken to referring to him as 'scamp'. That's been his nickname for months. This little scamp-rat has a lot of appeal I don't quite understand, and I want to ask what people see in him besides that he's a cute tramp. I generally understand the appeal of the other rats. The rodenians because they're a smidge tsundere, you can fuck their ears, press on their hedonary glands, and it's a good time. The half-rodenian girl is a total nympho slut who is utterly insatiable. The mouse boys are reserved, clumsy romantics who have a penchant for making love.

But this scamp rat, the choco-rat. The half-rodenian boy. I don't know what niche he really fills. He doesn't mind fucking male or female, has no preference, and is just glad to be part of anything. All the rats will get more characterization in the future, so Cless (half-rodenian boy) and his twin sister Claes (the half-rodenian girl) will get fleshed out.

Yet I don't really know what the focus should be with him. Is he too open? If you have a thing for him, do tell me your thoughts. This goes beyond a poll, I actually want to know what people are hoping for in regards to his future content.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
It's hard to say what exactly is cute out him? For me I love how eager he looks and acts! Maybe it's just bouncy excitable personality's? He is a trapy rat who is eager to please.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Do you see this rat boy?

8fa01656a4.png

On the public discord, everyone's taken to referring to him as 'scamp'. That's been his nickname for months. This little scamp-rat has a lot of appeal I don't quite understand, and I want to ask what people see in him besides that he's a cute tramp. I generally understand the appeal of the other rats. The rodenians because they're a smidge tsundere, you can fuck their ears, press on their hedonary glands, and it's a good time. The half-rodenian girl is a total nympho slut who is utterly insatiable. The mouse boys are reserved, clumsy romantics who have a penchant for making love.

But this scamp rat, the choco-rat. The half-rodenian boy. I don't know what niche he really fills. He doesn't mind fucking male or female, has no preference, and is just glad to be part of anything. All the rats will get more characterization in the future, so Cless (half-rodenian boy) and his twin sister Claes (the half-rodenian girl) will get fleshed out.

Yet I don't really know what the focus should be with him. Is he too open? If you have a thing for him, do tell me your thoughts. This goes beyond a poll, I actually want to know what people are hoping for in regards to his future content.
Disaster Bi Rights

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Do you see this rat boy?

8fa01656a4.png

This is a bit of a tough one to reply to... but I believe that my response is largely based on the fact that his image is mostly a palette swap from his sister Claes, just minus the boobs and plus the twig and giggle berries. And the differing piercings. He still has the very womanly hips, cute feminine face, '80's party girl hair, and hearts in the eyes. He makes me want to slap some Boobswell Pads on him and give him a dose of Pussybloom, if for no other reason than the fact that there are no Rodenian herms. Would he want that? I have no idea, I simply don't know enough about him.

Reactions: sor and Strijoca

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Enthusiastic and sexually versatile. Cute choco blonde. Kind of a slut but respectful and emotionally engaging. Wanna give him a hug and hotdog his fat fucking nuts. Would be a riot to go drinking with. Cute boy with a non-hyper dick. Ship him with his ratpack and esp vanilla mouse boy bc that is what I do with my life. What if we tag teamed our Rodenian wife while kissing? (And we are both boys)

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
In my experience, fur color seems to be based on either your starting hair color or current hair color, depending on if you had fur before or if you've changed it previously.

Of course, if you really wanted to, you can make taurs of any kind with TiTS Ed, so that you have the bottom half of a bunny, mouse, cat, etc...

There’s no Rodenian starting race, the tf makes you into one thought, and if you use tfs to give you a horse lower half, but claws instead of hooves and having grey/white fur

https://twitter.com/TheBikupan/status/1133187794036252672 There ya go. Rodenian centaur. Actually has nothing to do with TITS but it’s what came to mind.

That’s close, but I’d imagine they would be as tall as a normal centaur

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
There’s no Rodenian starting race, the tf makes you into one thought, and if you use tfs to give you a horse lower half, but claws instead of hooves and having grey/white fur
Of course there isn't. I said nothing about there being one.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Do you see this rat boy?

Because he's EAGER, and I like that. And he isn't an anal virgin. Puberty must have been something else for Cless and Claes is all I'm saying.

For what I'd like to see in the future... hmm. Maybe steal him for an afternoon and share him with Anno and Ramis. That would fun. Then once it's done, he realizes he's late for muster and runs out smelling like sex.

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
What if we had a young jealous steele lamenting never having a real sibling, and that beautiful mouse boi can fill that void while steele fills his void.
A bestie ya can smash while ya smash ya know.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
SecOp Expansion is completed and implemented.
Sweet, I'm glad to see them getting more love. And I'm not just saying that because it brings you down to just three very interesting and long awaited items on your content road map.
Of course. I'm referring to Roo Crew. the Rodenian TF, and last but most certainly not least Leila. I just may die of anticipation between these three chunks of content...