Will we get a simmi transformation?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I am not against a space monkey tf, but Simii was a bad idea, and I strongly oppose its continuation.

Reactions: Savin

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Probably because the Simii physiology is heavily resistant to transformatives.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The simii race exists, quite bluntly, to justify a crudely reasoned story arc for a extremely overrated NPC.

Oh, and it’s monstergirl trash.

Bucklash Joe

Mar 12, 2019
The simii race exists, quite bluntly, to justify a crudely reasoned story arc for a extremely overrated NPC.

Oh, and it’s monstergirl trash.

If I did not know any better I would say the Monkey girl was not very well received around here. Or at least the people not likeing it are more vocal about it. Judgeing by the comments around this post.

Reactions: AboutAverage2

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Embry was written by JimT for a friend who was going through a rough time. The problem is that Embry doesn't particularly fit with TiTS and she needed a lot of revision to get into the game. The thing is that the Simii were pretty much written to solely justify Embry's problem.

Reactions: Kesil

Bucklash Joe

Mar 12, 2019
Embry was written by JimT for a friend who was going through a rough time. The problem is that Embry doesn't particularly fit with TiTS and she needed a lot of revision to get into the game. The thing is that the Simii were pretty much written to solely justify Embry's problem.

So good old nepotism eh? Who knew a game about anthropomorphic 12 cock aliens would have so much drama and vitriol behind the scenes.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Embry is rather hit or miss for her space princess story. She has lots of fans, but also a fair number of problems that irritate others.

Her species is poorly handled. She could’ve been human with a genetic defect to the same effect. So her race kinda doesn’t matter, while also being a mistake.

Reactions: Kesil and Evil

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Who knew a game about anthropomorphic 12 cock aliens would have so much drama and vitriol behind the scenes.
Look, drop the attitude. There is some content that got in that shouldn't have. Or at least content that needed a lot of revision. Do I think Embry was a mistake? No, but I do think that for all JimT's good intentions, he was perhaps blinded in what he wanted to accomplish. Like Zevos said, Embry could have been written any number of other ways and would have fitted into the setting. There could have a better introduction to her and the Simii by large. Instead we're now stuck with a race that is near impossible to transform (which kind of defeats the purpose of TFs and a large chunk of the game).

Bucklash Joe

Mar 12, 2019
Look, drop the attitude. There is some content that got in that shouldn't have. Or at least content that needed a lot of revision. Do I think Embry was a mistake? No, but I do think that for all JimT's good intentions, he was perhaps blinded in what he wanted to accomplish. Like Zevos said, Embry could have been written any number of other ways and would have fitted into the setting. There could have a better introduction to her and the Simii by large. Instead we're now stuck with a race that is near impossible to transform (which kind of defeats the purpose of TFs and a large chunk of the game).

What attitude? Just my honest opinion on the somewhat absurd situation. It's kind of hilarious when you think about it. I hope he enjoyed his self insert monkey character.