Wide Open Spaces (TiTS Based for Mackenzie)

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie goes, he looks at her. “All right.” He says confidently, He then looks around and sees a female security guard fingering herself being so pent up she was in doing it in a alley way. It was just out of the way no one really noticed but him because he was looking, he points to her. “Woah, guys check that out..” He says gaining the crowds attention directing to her, she goes red with embarrassment then waves with her finger to the men in the crowd. A lot of the strips attention is on her and most of them want a piece of the action.

Mackenzie then looks to her. “Hey, is that enough?”

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
Katherine laughs "Yeah, yeah that should work..." She grabs you by the hand quickly rushing towards the hanger bays, pulling you along. It doesn't take long to get to the hangers, the path seemingly clear of security. She let's out a sigh of relief once your ship is in view. "Almost home free.."

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie smirks. “She’s not as good as you.” He says looking back to the hangar, just as they are about to be home free the man cop from the restaurant comes and stops them. “HEY, you two... what is your business I have to ask that you both hand over your ID’s” He says squinting at the asur girl, her picture was outdated so they might get out of this if she’s witty enough.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
Katherine comes to a stop, her hand still firmly grasping Mackenzie's, she works up a quick smile. Speaking to the officer directly, her voice however has quickly changed. Lowering her pitch and adding a slight British accent to it, attempting to add another layer to her 'disguise'.

"Oh officer, of course..whatever is the problem?" She then looks at you, keeping up the fake voice. "Darling, do give this gentleman my ID.." She looks back to the officer. "Can't be too careful, I hate to carry my purse around the station. Thieves these days..."

Katherine waits for a pause in your reaction, turning back to you. Her expression seems annoyed. "Darling you DID bring my ID card didn't you, don't tell me you left it on the ship?"

Reactions: Mackenzie

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie grips slightly tighter with her into her hand, he listens and then understands perfectly what ruse she’s pulling over the man. He puts his normal accent on because he already heard his voice. “Honey of course I did you kno-... this is embarrassing, I apologize officer I did leave our identification’s in the ship. BUT you did see me in the restaurant, I was able to get in legally with my life and have a pleasant dinner with her.” He says in hopes to sway him, the officer looks at them both and scowls he then huffs. “FINE, go along and get them.” He says not bothering to look at them anymore. “I don’t have time for this just go.” He says leaving.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
"Thank you so much officer..." She follows in trace with you aboard the ship. Her accent drops as you both are out of earshot of security. "Oh my god I nearly peed! If that hadn't worked my only backup was to hit him and run like hell."

She pulls out her datapad again, working on transferring a working cargo manifest to station security. "You get this ship going and I'll have this ready by the time we hit the airlocks."

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie lets out a breath audibly. “I nearly panicked, huh flirting... that one would have surely gotten us a free pass into everything with that body and personality~” He says seductively with a squeeze to her left cheek, then he goes to his control panel and disengages all locks on the engines. He engages the lifts and begins departure to space.

Reactions: Nebulous-1

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She bites her lip playfully as you grab her ass. "Work before play lover..." She moves to the ship's holo screen, pulling it up and opening a call with the station security. "Alright, here goes nothing.."

The very first image is 2LT Beck, seemingly annoyed by the call. His tone is disinterested, likely swamped with meaningless calls. "Head of Tavros Security, Lieutenant Beck speaking how can..I.." His look of annoyance shifts to confusion. "Wait a minute, who are you? We had a different pilot registered with this ship ID."

Katherine clears her throat. "Hello Sir...my name is Katherine, though i'm sure most of your files don't have my name, you do however have my ship. A modular style cargo runner, currently giving your tech teams a workout trying to override the airlock doors."

Lieutenant Beck sits back in his chair. "Are you telling me you're the captain of that ship? Because we do in fact have a ship of that description in our possession. Seized from a known smuggler and black market dealer, wanted on a laundry list of warrants."

Katherine nods her head "That...that's me.."

The security chief crosses his arms. "..and what do I owe the pleasure? Is this a business call, coming to beg for your ship back?"

Katherine pulls up her personal datapad and transmits the cargo manifest. "I'm sending you the logged contents of my ship, security codes and schematics. This will help your people gain access to my ship and it's cargo, and not get themselves permanently maimed or killed in the process."

Lieutenant Beck begins to looks over the files on his end of the call, his expression changing with every new file he seems. "Black listed armor mods, weapons, explosives..good god you could arm a small planet with all this." The list keeps going. "Sex toys, companion droids...what's this entry, angry live cargo?"

Katherine smirks. "Angry live cargo refers to a pair of Varmints taken off New Texas. Male and Female, buyer wanted them for pets and possible breeding."

Beck looks back up at the screen. "Why the change of heart, most smugglers would try to steal this stuff back."

Katherine looks back to Lieutenant Beck. She sighs, thinking over everything she's losing and gaining with this decision. "I..I'm done with this game. I found something..someone..and I want to know we can enjoy life without needing to look over our shoulders." She turns to you with a smile.

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie smirks as she talks to him, then when the call came he was calm knowing she knew what she was doing. The man going through the list of things she had put in perspective really what she did, and that gave him a even bigger respect and love for her. That she would give it all up, in the height of this business she would trade it for him. He begins the exit out of the big entrance of tarvos, with all the security and everything else gone it was a breeze to get out. They are in space and floating away from the station, it becoming smaller and smaller in the distance.

The young man looks back to her as she says those things and looks at him, he doesn’t know what to do but to smile back. He doesn’t want to have his face shown on the datapad so they don’t know his identity, it’s hard for him to not go over there and hug her right then and there but he holds himself.

The lieutenant sighs. “Thank you for your help, I will send this in full detail to our breaching units at your ship. My team and I aren’t greatful for your help, but don’t think this changes anything. You and your partner will be wanted still, no exemptions... thank you, I hope you have a nice life with your special someone.” He says the last part with a hint of compassion. “End call and cut this ID out of our systems and update it’s been hacked.” He says as the datapad goes silent.

Mackenzie sets the ship in auto pilot, Mackenzie gets up from his chair then walks over to Katherine. He hugs her gently. “Thank you, for choosing me Katherine. I don’t know what to say, but you were willing to risk you safety for theirs.” He kisses her neck and squeezes her ass with both hands. “I think you deserve a reward for being so good, and looking so sexy while doing it... what do you think?” He says then nips her ear lobe gently.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
Katherine nuzzles against you, hugging you back. "I may be a criminal, but I never wanted to hurt people..."

As you move to kiss her neck, you can feel her tail begin to swish back and forth across your hands. Squeezing her ass only encourages her wagging tail to pick up the pace. "After a day like today I think this'll help clear my head.." Your gentle nips along her dog like ear elicit a gasp. Her hand moves to your crotch, rubbing your shaft through your clothes. She kisses you deeply, her free hand move to your belt line, working to remove your pants. "Gods yes Mackenzie, I want it..I need it."

Mackenzie

Apr 13, 2019
Merica
Mackenzie smiles as her tail wags, then as it wags faster when he squeezes her bottom. He trails his kisses from her neck, to her jawline then finally to her lips. “I need it too, I need you.” He whispers in her ear, then as she began to touch his loins through his pants he began to breath heavily. He lifts her arms up then pulls her shirt off of her, the young man then begins to suck on one of her perky breasts while. Massaging the other with his hand. “Why are you so perfect?” He says pausing from sucking, then he gets right back to it.