Why dose Takahiro have an option to be removed/ content locked out?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Well its more the fact she's basically using it as braggin by proxy, also for foxes concubines are fine to have(Lest we forget Kero's own story of his wife and 12 concubines, of which the fox wife is a descendant of) also she seems to use it as a bargaining chip for more kits so in the long run its a win/win for her. Almost forgot to elaborate, but the bragging is because the champ is basically the prize catch of prize catches due to the fact were overabundant of Chi.

Also the whole fine with concubines thing is why the Taka 3some is a thing.

Reactions: Avallonkao

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Talking about concubines.. from what people have said recently about Rindo becoming MCs concubine, would that only be for Kitsune champs?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I would find it little fucked if our first canon "marriage" to a guy was us becoming Takahiros concubine. Actually, I would maybe be a little pissed.
It's only canon if you want it to be, gotta remember the canon is still kinda, not set in stone.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Talking about concubines.. from what people have said recently about Rindo becoming MCs concubine, would that only be for Kitsune champs?
Didn't see any comment on that regard. I'm inclined to say that it is not, though being a kitsune champ might influence the scenes (scene variations).

S

sleep

It isn't. It's something Savin's been pestering tobs for for a while and tobs isn't about to curl a monkey's on the big man upstairs.

JBento

Oct 30, 2021
Rindo is pretty great, but best waifu (who, ironically, cannot be waifu'd) is obviously Kohaku. I thought I loved Lusamine (who I assume is gonna get more content as the Marked Merk arc continues), but that'd leave me with no word to describe Kohaku, nojya.

I s'pose Ambra is a pretty foxy kitty, too.

Last edited: