Who your wife

K

Krynh

If you can look at her doc, Savin makes a point of commenting on if Steele stays with Shade as Lovers, no Astra nookie for Steele, (you're sleeping with my mom!)

Aww damn, I want to sleep with Astra and having shade :(

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm just going to code my way around that gate.

options options options 

"para los gustos se inventaron los colores"

oh and savin do me and my fellow futa freaks a solid and give futa jill the biggest dick and balls you can! cum inflation and all that..jizz i-i mean jazz 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Jill is pure virgin female waifu according to Harpy Princess and Savin likes her more than us fam.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Heeeey, I'm writing a dumb little fanfic specifically because my Jill isn't canon. I don't tell Savin what to do. If anything Savin tells me what to do because I ask him like 18,000,000 questions about everything every single second.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if he didn't secretly despise me! 

*nervous laugh*

Waaait, I remember that, you posted it on the Jack/Jill thread about how Jill/Jack and Steele grew up together and (s)he has this long time crush on Steele that (s)he has never spoken of and can't because of daddy dearest...Can I read that fic cause I actually thought it was a cool potential plotpoint/character angle.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Here you go. :p  

It's just the first 5 entries of Jill's diary, but I'll get more in there eventually. Not much at the moment, though.

Oooh, I forgot to check there, sorry. Thanks for the link and sharing, I thought it was well done. Short and sweet but still a good way to expand on her character as portrayed by you. 

Gotta admit I'm jonesing for eventual Syriquest, even if Savin's been bogged down with other stuff for awhile. Don't blame him, since I know he's jonesing just as bad (or I think he is.) but I relate to other projects needing higher priority. 

K367

Oct 4, 2015
Is marriage even that common of a thing in the TiTs-verse? It always seemed like it was just an option to gain more political or corporate power, never for love. I guess not much stops one from writing it in for their characters, but still.

Anyways, that would depend on which character I'm using

K777 would marry for power, whomever would assist most heavily in the decapitation and reformation of the Black Void and their territory under Steele's control.

K999 would marry whomever shares her dream of improving educational standards across the galaxy, I may have to create that character... and figure out how to write characters.

K763 wouldn't get married, but would mainly stick to Shade and Nehzara. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I think it's less about how many relationships one has but whether marriage in the super-future that is TiTS is as culturally relevant and pushed for as it is as we live with right now in this real world.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Some people do like monogamy, y'know. :p

In these kinds of settings I feel more like it's a proof of dedication rather than monogamy. A husband/wife might have lovers on the side but they always return to the one they married kinda of thing? I think that's at least how some people justify this in real life.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Harem is love, Harem is life! Honestly though Harem is great to have when you have the libido of a Tyrannosaurs and can orgasms gallons of cream.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Well, monogamy (I should really say monoamory but very few people use the term. -gamy is for marriage, -amory is for love. I'm specifically talking about exclusive single-partner relationships of any form here) is not strictly the result of sexual repression like much of its opposition likes to claim, and I see it having its place even in a universe as sexually unchained as TiTS. I doubt it would be anywhere near as "expected" as it is IRL, but I also very much doubt it would disappear entirely.

People have practiced marriage rituals in and outside of traditional monogamy for ages. No reason the future would kill husbando and waifu statuses

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
In these kinds of settings I feel more like it's a proof of dedication rather than monogamy. A husband/wife might have lovers on the side but they always return to the one they married kinda of thing? I think that's at least how some people justify this in real life.

Agreed. We even have a functional example of a family built like that in Dorna Seniors, unless they are part of the monoamorous ausar minority.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Gotta admit I'm jonesing for eventual Syriquest, even if Savin's been bogged down with other stuff for awhile. Don't blame him, since I know he's jonesing just as bad (or I think he is.) but I relate to other projects needing higher priority. 

I've been desperately wanting to finish SyriQuest since before I worked at FenCo. ;_;

Every time I start again, something drags me away.

EVERY. TIME.  :shepicide:

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I've been desperately wanting to finish SyriQuest since before I worked at FenCo. ;_;

Every time I start again, something drags me away.

EVERY. TIME.  :shepicide:

*give's pat on the shoulder* I can relate, I've a couple stories I've been meaning to get to for awhile now. Btw, nice job with the Anno and Huskar's scene. veddy smutty.

That being said, I wish you the best in being able to finally finish SyriQuest. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Every time I start again anything, something drags me away.

SyriQuest
ReahaQuest
Jillcest
Puppyslut Wincest
etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Night

Aug 26, 2015
For some reason i check the site daily for any updates on syriquest.