Who your wife

kell0204

Jun 8, 2016
At the end of the game if they give you a choice who would you choose as a wife I will choose Embry she's so cute and adorable

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Anno and Syri. Need both Savin pls.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Harem ending.
Steele lets all the waifus go, but they come back to him/her and have a group wedding for political purposes.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Harem end. If I can get away with marrying all my love interests I will, otherwise it's probably going to be Jill if her ending is sweet enough.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Why would you want marriage, if you can have open relationships?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Harem ending... cuz each girl is different and offers something the others don't. *cough* not each girl is packing the same package in terms of sensation and feeling and in the case of TiTS sexual organs.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Not a fan of marriages, but I'd pick Geoff. Other suitors for my Steele? Semith, Kaede or Syri could get along with her.

CallistheCalloused

Nov 5, 2015
Harem ending... cuz each girl is different and offers something the others don't. *cough* not each girl is packing the same package in terms of sensation and feeling and in the case of TiTS sexual organs.

Do you read the descriptions? Most of them pretty much are exactly that. But green....or blue....or this one in goo. 

Which is why I'd pick Shade. Genetics be damned she's the best girl in the game so far. Odds are I won't get a proper waifu unless I write one myself but then that's just self gratification at that point. 

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Taivra. I just keep coming back to her. When the hell can I impregnate her already?

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Nehzara. I like to imagine her trying to muscle into being Steele's possessive fiancee and attempt to get you addicted to her if the war ends her way. "Steele, if I must bear with you sleeping with any man, woman or otherwise then I need you to know: they may be yours, but you are MINE. Now kiss me!"

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Why would you want marriage, if you can have open relationships?

Sex in a wedding dress and lingerie.

Gonna have to change my decision to harem ending as well, though. For political reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Taivra. I just keep coming back to her. When the hell can I impregnate her already?

If you get a Nyrean(any) ovipositor and the Nyrean Eggs perk. Well . . . she has a butt. The rest is just writing and complex pregnancy progging.

My Waifu is EVERONE in the game ultimate harem ending. But if pressured so far it's a tie between the twins (Anno/Syri) and Shade. Well . . . Yammi is kinda in the running there too.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

You can! Furthermore, you can even carry your own eggs (I think); otherwise she dumps them in her betas between visits. I've got a threesome scene written where you get to participate in that, but it's TBA still.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

Canon!Jill or your headcanon version?

As for OP's question:

For sure category includes Embry, Penny and Bess/Ben, since they are the only ones that clearly voiced any interest in long term super serious relationship with Steele Jr.

Possible category: re-marry Taivra, if our union will go places in a personal sense. Dorna Twins keep dropping hints here and there, but Anno will need to sort things out with Kaede first, and Syri may not want to go that far after all.

Last edited:

Dystopian God

Apr 22, 2016

I'm pretty sure everyone would marry lVl's Jill in a heartbeat.

As for me, my answers Queen Irellia. Because if i cant at least marry the Ant-Queen Super Milf by the end of this journey then what was even the point?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

As for OP's question:

For sure category includes Embry, Penny and Bess/Ben, since they are the only ones that clearly voiced any interest in long term super serious relationship with Steele Jr.

Possible category: re-marry Taivra, if our union will go places in a personal sense. Dorna Twins keep dropping hints here and there, but Anno will need to sort things out with Kaede first, and Syri may not want to go that far after all.

You could just bring Kaede into the fold.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Harem ending and if single one must be picked...then some future to be added waifu (sorry all now still not meet my standards if there need to be ONLY one picked) ^^

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Probably Shade. I'd also take any of my favourite cowgirls, Carrie (and/or her sister), Millie, any of Reahas siblings (or Reaha herself, depending on how her personality develops in the expansion). Ogram would be great, but I probably would have to kill Amma and keep him constantly drugged.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
You could just bring Kaede into the fold.

That would require Kaede to sort out her web of relations; be okay with marriage as a whole and with many people inter-marrying; be cool about PC almost killing her mom.

I'd be glad to become a part of one big puppy-slut family, but for now I'm cautiously pessimistic about it.