Who is your favorite companion?

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I'm not that all excited for Ryn pregnancy tbh. The last two ones that I was looking forward to was a let down and wonder if Ryn will end up like Miko and Elthara.

• Sad
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
You could also always knock up the woman Ryn was supposed to. Not like she is going to do anything about it or even put any kind of resistance. Hell, she is probably going to encorige you to do it. Since she is a such a sweet loving girl. And since our offspring are always pure (the one of our sire/bearer) no real complications there.

But for me, my female champion probably would just like to do it old fashioned way. Between Queen and her Baroness-

Last edited:

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I don't mind the pregnancy part, it's the knock them up and never see the brats at all. I know it's just a game but it's kinda pointless to be included if your offspring doesn't even get one scene. We never get to meet Elthara or Mikos kids even though their the MCs kids.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I don't mind the pregnancy part, it's the knock them up and never see the brats at all. I know it's just a game but it's kinda pointless to be included if your offspring doesn't even get one scene. We never get to meet Elthara or Mikos kids even though their the MCs kids.
There are very few offspring we interact with. I think the only main one being Kinu because she's a full on character.
The rest are at most one time text popus when you first see the kid, and even so only the harpy kid, the wyvern and the hellhound. Perhaps others if you consider the champion seeing the recently born in cribs/baskets.

I think it's been mentioned that it was decided that it would be that way, no half measures. Either full on characters to numbers/statistics.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Pregnancy here is either done for:
a) sake of the fetish (people like knocking up women and seeing them pregnant)
b) Expiriencing more of the siers /bearers softer sides and the feeling of appreciation torwards us
c) The feeling of accomplisment and conquest since you made the character all pregnant or all protective of you.

Not saying that what you are asking for is also not common sentiment around good chunk of the playerbase, but putting much effort in something that most of the audience would not care about just does not seem beneficial from writers perspective.

Not even counting how it is easier for players to justify frankly absurb numbers of children some of them have if they just show up as a number/statistic.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I do understand that. Even though I'm not got much time for the pregnancy fetish, I do like that certain characters that knock MC up actually acknowledge they do in both CoC (Urta and Cotton) and CoC2, not sure about TiTs though, oh yeah Slyvia does in one scene.
Sorry went totally off topic for this thread.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I'm not that all excited for Ryn pregnancy tbh. The last two ones that I was looking forward to was a let down and wonder if Ryn will end up like Miko and Elthara.
I mean, I wish we could interact with our kids, I personally only do one preg per character I like (I used to have a breeder save but got bored of it), but it is what it is, I'll just enjoy the soft content we get with the sires and imagine my champs as mothers, maybe even draw them one day.

probehuntress

Oct 9, 2020
That's what I think about preg in general, but Number Go Up Brrt is the fetish.
for me the fetish is "fuck thats alot of cum omg" and being all uwu "noo i have a realm to protect i cannnnt". idk its difficult to explain why getting knocked up is so hot like being bred holy fuck like someone desired so much they pump u full of cum and simultaneously subject u to serving as their broodwhore using u to put themself above the safety of the world by literally debuffing u in a perfect storm of heat and rut, tbh i could give a fuck ab the kids but the possessive babymaking sex, them using ur body to breed, knowing they intend to use u that way, being packed full of cum, and then dealing w the aftermath knowing getting pregnant was in part a conscious decision and yea the counter does keep track of how many times it happens but to me it doesnt matter as much.

also i normally play femboys and take great pride in making them into submissive and breedable cute drones and want to see them be alot more pregnant than egg incubating whether an item/curse or quest, a womb for my boys would suit their round behinds perfectly, on the patch evergreen was introduced she could get them butt pregnant and i very very very much want that to return to the game

Matthew_Palette

Sep 15, 2022
I want to throw my hat into the ring. I have to say without a doubt the character I fell in love with is Etheryn.

I will say that it I didn't like Ryn's old sprit which put me off going into her story. But when she got a new sprite and I saw it for the first time I was smitten with her instantly. Selfish I know, but that got me to read far more about her than I ever did.

Her low self-esteem was what clicked with me from the start sense I have the same issue. It's something that I struggle with to this day and her expression matches that to what I feel at some of my lowest days. I like to try and help to make peoples lives a little better, even if it's in a video game, and Ryn just gives that and so much more. Hearing her stories, venting her woes, and lighting up when talking about her people warms my heart.

When I saw her expression change upon reaching high confidence, It was something new and her smile is like a warm bright glow like the morning dawn. (Cheesy , I know but that's how it felt to me.)

She still brings a smile to my face when I see her. I want to hold her, comfort her, bring out the best in her like a shining star and quell her doubts and fears. And I will do anything to bring joy into her life. She deserves all the happiness in the world. (Yes I'm getting emotional about a fictional character, what about it?)

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2023
In no particular order

I exclusively play female vag champ so Cait feels like bff/fwb i can bring to threesomes. After the temple is up I like the scenes where champ works with her. Truly sticking through thick and thin

Quin is interesting on his own. I like his battle lines and the avatar change (pink bunny man!!!) It's nice to have a male charmer character.

Brint....well, brint awakened the monsterfucker in me. Like, holy heck man....always love the scenes where he has total control of his massive strength while handling the smaller champion. Even more impressive after talking to khor'minoan brothel how minotaurs have this high aggression thing that needs release. Brint must have great training to keep himself in check. Also, getting railed and breakfast in bed? And turning the champ into a pregslut? Other than champ content I like how he interacts with other npc like Garrett.

Azy is like Cait too...I tend to treat the female party members like BFF. In a smut game. Yeh.

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
If you're talking about the characters I carry with me the most, I would say Cait because of her healing, Brint because of his AoE cleave attack, Berwyn because of his summoning ability (you know, before he was removed in later versions), and Etheryn, like Cait, because of her healing abilities and AoE ability.