Who do you pick to finish "A Teatime For Dragons"?

Who did you give the spear to?

• Azzy

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Evelyn

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters

Rising Hunter

Apr 10, 2021
Just curious who people picked. I picked Evelyn both because I somehow haven't gotten Azzy yet, and wanted to interact with a "full" dragon or as close as I could get, and Azzy's dragoon form looked more like a classic FF dragoon than a dragon when I looked it up.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Azzy by process of elimination and it is the more beneficial of the two options, but I do wonder what giving the spear to any new potential candidates would be like. Perhaps more appealing in one way or another.

Reactions: waterpanther7

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Oh I agree. I mostly play high corruption champs though. 9 times out of 10 Azzy ends up pushed into the honey with Liaden. So Evelyn is my only choice if I want to do the quest.
I meant that more as a joke because she literally squirts out sweet honey but common corruption L I guess lol

Verro

Jul 4, 2023
I meant that more as a joke because she literally squirts out sweet honey but common corruption L I guess lol
Fair.

Hopefully it eventually leads to interesting content. Use to the common L's though. ''A Teatime for Dragons'' was actually hard locked for my first champ because I shut the door on Evelyn on that character.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Fair.

Hopefully it eventually leads to interesting content. Use to the common L's though. ''A Teatime for Dragons'' was actually hard locked for my first champ because I shut the door on Evelyn on that character.
Yeah the game so far has focused a great lot on the latter part of its title. This is exhibit A, exhibit B is the corruption path for the centaur village. There’s more exhibits of this issue than there are exhibits in museums. Personally not affected much, but it is a bit of a shame

mbezzo

Jun 7, 2024
I don't really interact much with Evelyn and dragoon Azzy is the best tank party member IMO so it's a no brainer for me.

SammieDoo

May 9, 2024
I personally go with Evelyn on most playthroughs. I like Azzy how she is and, while her scenes are pretty hot, I've always had a thing for Evelyn and I think the dragon transformation just boosts that. I wasn't too into it at first because a lot of Evelyn's scenes weren't there but they've been steadily added back in. Also, storywise, I like how Ashe's Lair isn't abandoned with Evelyn and that's also one less person crowding Hawkthorne. Evelyn talks of big conquest while Azzy mainly just wants her own hive with the PC and Lia (if they're dating) so I like the big picture concept.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Presumably so many more people pick Azzy because its easy to permanently remove Evelyn from the game upon deciding you don't want to have sex with her.
Technically you can also do the same with Azzy by shoving her and the paladin in the pool to be perma-bimbo'd, removing her from the party, but people generally seem to dislike that event and no doubt alot less go through with it in comparison.

Reactions: D'Angelo

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
I'm waiting for the planned third option to give the spear to the princess of Tychris. By the sound of things, that's one lineage that could desperately use an infusion of draconic power and also some genetic diversity.

...I'm sure Ashe can endure a few more years of ceaseless pain and agony while the development cycle catches up. She's a trooper.