Who do you pick to finish "A Teatime For Dragons"?

Who did you give the spear to?

• Azzy

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Evelyn

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

Rising Hunter

Apr 10, 2021
Just curious who people picked. I picked Evelyn both because I somehow haven't gotten Azzy yet, and wanted to interact with a "full" dragon or as close as I could get, and Azzy's dragoon form looked more like a classic FF dragoon than a dragon when I looked it up.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Azzy by process of elimination and it is the more beneficial of the two options, but I do wonder what giving the spear to any new potential candidates would be like. Perhaps more appealing in one way or another.

Reactions: waterpanther7

Verro

Jul 4, 2023
She’s so sweet tho
Oh I agree. I mostly play high corruption champs though. 9 times out of 10 Azzy ends up pushed into the honey with Liaden. So Evelyn is my only choice if I want to do the quest.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Oh I agree. I mostly play high corruption champs though. 9 times out of 10 Azzy ends up pushed into the honey with Liaden. So Evelyn is my only choice if I want to do the quest.
I meant that more as a joke because she literally squirts out sweet honey but common corruption L I guess lol

Verro

Jul 4, 2023
I meant that more as a joke because she literally squirts out sweet honey but common corruption L I guess lol
Fair.

Hopefully it eventually leads to interesting content. Use to the common L's though. ''A Teatime for Dragons'' was actually hard locked for my first champ because I shut the door on Evelyn on that character.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Fair.

Hopefully it eventually leads to interesting content. Use to the common L's though. ''A Teatime for Dragons'' was actually hard locked for my first champ because I shut the door on Evelyn on that character.
Yeah the game so far has focused a great lot on the latter part of its title. This is exhibit A, exhibit B is the corruption path for the centaur village. There’s more exhibits of this issue than there are exhibits in museums. Personally not affected much, but it is a bit of a shame

mbezzo

Jun 7, 2024
I don't really interact much with Evelyn and dragoon Azzy is the best tank party member IMO so it's a no brainer for me.