Who are these guys?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Anyone know where I can encounter DEE-SL and the Wall Bull? i saw their names in the patch notes but idunno who they are

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
An image of a character doesn't necessarily mean they were added in that particular patch.

Abi3264

Dec 24, 2023
I think Dee is either the new Canadia drone at the entrance, or a future npc in Phaendra at the train station, a robot train conductor.

Abi3264

Dec 24, 2023
If it's the zaika looking bot, it's definitely the Phaendra one, you can see its bio on Adjatha's Furraffinity account.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
Dee-SL is going to be part of the next part of the main quest on phaedra, specifically on the upcoming train portion of the quest. she will also be available after this portion of the quest, according to adjatha

Reactions: Nonesuch

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Dee-SL is going to be part of the next part of the main quest on phaedra, specifically on the upcoming train portion of the quest. she will also be available after this portion of the quest, according to adjatha
how the hell did a zaika get on phaedra?

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
There's a Zaika on Tarkus, too.
Dhaal has contact with aliens. Zaika sometimes get on other species' ships.

Shit happens, people have always shown up in weird places.

…unless that was a legitimate question, in which case, eh, you can apparently look up their backstory on Adjatha's Furraffinity account? Either way, I'm sure it'll be answered once the character actually gets implemented.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
There's a Zaika on Tarkus, too.
Dhaal has contact with aliens. Zaika sometimes get on other species' ships.

Shit happens, people have always shown up in weird places.

…unless that was a legitimate question, in which case, eh, you can apparently look up their backstory on Adjatha's Furraffinity account? Either way, I'm sure it'll be answered once the character actually gets implemented.
lolaight.

makes sense tbh. the rush has been going on for some time.......