Which starting race of aliens would you like to see more of?

Which starting

• Human.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Ausar.

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Kaithrit.

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Leithan.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Kui-Tan

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Gryvain.

Votes: 18 41.9%

• Total voters

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I'm going to leave a poll.
P.S feel free to comment on any other races cause i'm not putting them all in the poll.
Like suula.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Kaithrit, at least for the purposes of your poll. If it were up to me, Laquines would be a starting option.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Huh with the amount of Ausars in the galaxy I almost for got about the cat folk I wonder wh- *Sees a cat girl with oversized tits* Oh that's why I try to repress that.

Besides Gryvians, I'd like to at least see one more Puzai in the galaxy or another Saumarian, like just stuff without too much fur really.

DespairMD

Nov 30, 2018
As much as I like the idea of taurs, playing as one or writing for taur PCs is a drag. So it would be nice to see more Leithan to fill that niche void

Reactions: Violent_Peace

TayJK

May 19, 2017
Gryvain and leithan. With only four gryvain (three repeatable) and six leithan (one of which is not sex able) they are dwarfed by the puppies and kitties. Admittedly, kui-tans don't have much more, but I feel that those characters (cough Kiro cough) are much more fleshed out then their scaly counterparts.

Reactions: Violent_Peace

pillowscream

May 9, 2019
I always start as a Human, just cause I find it fun to start as a plain jane person and then get morphed into something surprising like an octopus cat with nine pussies.