Which of the recruitable crew members is your favorite and why?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
My favourite is Azra, as she finally lets the champ have her dick. I'm hoping she will get more content, use your dick woman. Her morning sex scenes are brilliant. (Shame it's only for bedicked Steeles though.) - really she's my favourite for bedicked Steeles as I feel she lacks for pure fem Steeles.

My second favourite is Ardia, I love subbing to domme characters, one of the only Dzaan that don't have a bad (good) end. (Luca being my absolute favourite Dzaan out the game.) and hot damn I love her sire.. I'd have all my Steeles be her bitch. - I actually prefer her for my pure fem Steeles, feels right since her Sire's betas are all pure fems.

And third favourite is Syri. I have enjoyed Syri's character from the moment I first interacted with her. Hellhound Syri is the best. Well written, great pace and now crew. - don't feel like I miss out if I play a pure fem.

These 3 are always recruited along with Kiro.. but Kiro just doesn't have much content as a crew member so I didn't include her as a favourite.

Last edited:

Fuzzybear

Sep 15, 2015
Mostly, it is somewhat difficult to overlook Anno and her mobile shop, which usually has better prices than most, and I really like the option to give her the huskar treats, because Woof :p

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
I love kiro, siry and their 2 respective sisters.
their different interactions make me laugh sometime, but I think it's mainly the fact that I've had a quest with syri and kiro that makes me like them so much.
i'm still waiting to get kiro pregnant (or be pregnant with her). X3

Reactions: A1teros

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I'm a little torn between Anno and Reaha though I'll probably give it to Anno, Syri and Shekka are also up there.

Reactions: Savin

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Ooh hard choice. My top three, in no particular order, would be:

Anno - I really like her and she's very much BFF territory for my Steele. I like her personality and her dynamic with the PC in scenes and with others. Also her "Walk Me" scene is one of my favourites in the whole game.

Syri was the character I visited most in early days of TiTS and she's just gotten better with the hellhound transformation/crew. I love her use of pet-names/terms of endearment.

Ardia - I love having an actual domme as crew to sub my heart out with and being able to freeze the addiction where you want it is nice.

Special mention to Azra (Mommy <3), Amber (love her scenes), Kase (He's so cute).

If Leila ever makes it to the game/crew she'd go straight to being my favourite. Her concept/early doc ticks so many boxes for me and was actually the reason I made my first pledge on Patreon which led me to supporting TiTS and CoC2 on there too.