Which Character(s) Would Your Steele Marry?

HaremGod

Jan 11, 2017
Fisianna and Natalie tie for first, then Valeria is third, fourth is Milly followed by Demon Queen Syri, 6th place is Brandy then 7th is Ramis 8th is Stella then 9th is Kimber and 10th is Shekka (side note Syri could have tied for first if you could reverse what the warp field experiment did to Syri)

And for taurs we have Ushamee Neykkar in first and Sylvie and Ellie tie for second

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You can't even sex Valeria the holographic AI in any way and you want to marry her?

I'm not trying to be judgy or critical here, but I am legit curious.

Reactions: Savin

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Paige hands down followed by Syri, then Shade

Doc_Sometime

Nov 18, 2018
far far above my other choices is my dragon queen Mirrin, everything about her hits my buttons so hard, especially after spoiling her pregnancy expac, i adore her to the point of tears.
next is my choices for great all round material; Anyxine, Azra, Ciaran, Chaurmine, Olympia, Shizuya
next is ones that push a lot of my buttons but scare me a little:
Feruze, Flamer, Kiro, Miko,Regina, Roz, Slyveren(no named on yet annoyingly), Tessa, Vedice, Verusha (wow i just realised i have a bit of a space pirate fetish dont i)
and then theres the easy nice vanilla waifu material: Aina, Aliss, Anno, Briget, Ceria, Cynthia, Ellie, Embry, Emmy, Erika, Erra, Flahne, Gianna, Ilara, Inessa, Kally, Kase, Kelly, Kimber, all the Korgi girls and herms, Krym, Millie, Queen taivra,
Ramis, Reaha, Riley, Saendra, Shade, Shekka, Stella, Sylvie, Syri, Terensha, Ushamee, Yammi, Zo'Dee (and probably two dosen more)

Reactions: Savin and SoAndSo

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
She's cute.

I'm not arguing that Valeria isn't cute. I'm just thinking, "Man, there should be more Valeria and Saendra stuff."

Dang Doc_Sometime, I'm wondering if it would have saved you time to list the characters you weren't interested in seeing Steele hitched to. :p

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
My number 1 above everyone is Mirrin, i just want to make that Dragon happy as she can be.
Second place is shared by the other 3 : Cynthia, Kiro and Shizuya.
All of them make me wish Trials was real and I could meet these gorgeous ladies. :3

Reactions: SoAndSo

plantigrade-sermon

Apr 24, 2019
One of my Steeles is just a complete bitch. She started out life as a thicc&shake kaithrit , muscly, 100% hard personality, 5 on the Kinsey Scale, "I'm here to fuck you and I don't care about your pleasure" bizzay gurl. And when she got to Myrellion she decided she wanted to be a full Red Ant and go venom on her harem, if not join the Scarlet Federation.

... but when she met Brandy her heart melted and she takes her to bed to cuddle her.

That's her waifu.

Apparently I don't spend enough time on Tavros and there's like 12 times more stuff there than I've seen yet?
Shekka is the OTP of another Steele. Don't worry, bun, we'll get you preggers (ง •̀_•́)ง

Reactions: Salomon

despicableangel

Jun 16, 2019
We need more Ben/Bess love! I loved Bess and their fluidity (I'm flaky and indecisive so I ended up jailbreaking the android on an almost regular basis). Loved their personality, the fact that you could customize them to your will, and they're an awesome lifelong partner! Also, no chance of pregnancy with an android.

I made Bess call me "oh captain my captain" but that's besides the point.

Also: Akane. Syri. Anno. Chaurmine.

Reactions: SoAndSo

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The issue with Ben/Bess is their fludity. That means new stuff has to accomodate all those possible variations. Also the original writer is no longer writting smut.

Funnily enough if you read the the codex entry about the Ben/Bess product line, JimT likely was planning on having preg shit in there if stuck around long enough.

despicableangel

Jun 16, 2019
The issue with Ben/Bess is their fludity. That means new stuff has to accomodate all those possible variations. Also the original writer is no longer writting smut.

Funnily enough if you read the the codex entry about the Ben/Bess product line, JimT likely was planning on having preg shit in there if stuck around long enough.

Yeah, but luckily I'm not too into preg (since I made Steele OD on Sterilex and get STD immunity from lash, I wanted the elasticity perk and didn't want to have to choose LMAO).

Awww, that's a shame. But I still enjoyed the character, still well written. It was nice that their personality remained constant, though. I thought the fact you could have a honey flavoured tentacle knot one sex scene and a vanilla flavoured demon dick the next is definitely not something you can get with just any crew member, haha.

I was definitely looking at it from an in-character sort of perspective, not really considering all the accomodations the writer would have to make.

Also! Fyn. What a hottie.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Not to mention that BessN was a coding nightmare, and adding content to that would probably drive one or two of the coders insane.

And no one wants that. Yet.