Which Character(s) Would Your Steele Marry?

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Ah, tying the knot — (no, not that kinda knot) — one man's bliss, another man's prison. Regardless of what personal feelings either you, the player, or your Steele, the PC, may have on the matter, though, I must confess that I am curious: if your Steele were to marry someone, who would they be and why?

(Note: can totally be more than one person if there are a handful of potential spouses in mind. also, if your Steele doesn't have anyone specific that they would like to put a ring on, then just a general description of their ideal mate is cool, too!)

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
Anno and Shekka immidiately come to mind. for me. Ellie could also be an option.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Syri if we're talking about having a "normal" marriage that has to be officiated by the government and stuff like that, but the Frostwyrm if we're just talking about settling down and living together. It's a little unfair considering Frosty is one of the only characters with whom you can actually do that in the game itself, but it doesn't make it any less adorable and wholesome when you get to interact with your kids. I'd say my Steele probably has the most in common with Syri due to how much they've both been through together and the fact that they clearly formed an actual bond in the process instead of just having Syri love Steele from moment one, which easily makes her my second choice, but the fact that you literally have a psionic link with Frosty that helps you perfectly understand each other and the way you both deeply care for your kids and each other keeps Frosty in the lead. Both characters have significant expansions in the works, though, so maybe the order will change in the future.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
In a far, far future, my main Steele would wish to romance and marry Geoff. My secondary one would go for a life with Chrissy or Krym. My tertiary one could go for Ciaran or Yancy.

But, if we were to create "good endings", my first one would wish to service the Nine-tailed zil or Khan, the second one would go for Treatment to be with Brandy and the third one would go for RK Lah or Lane worship.

Xynissen

Apr 15, 2019
I think my headcanon Steele would probably shoot for Azra after the Rush and the Probe expeditions. At the moment both have agreed to wait, but future content may change that.

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Kelly - Because the loving honey Bunny is going to cook for you and give you a big dessert
Nova - who doesn't want to wear his bimbo Wife
Shelly - always fresh, well temperatures eggs the morning after :D

Last edited:

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
The real question is "who would I not", because a ton of characters I would totally marry, and they seem chill with polyamory too. Obviously it would be 50+ years down the line, if not more, because I love adventuring.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In an effort to not squeal like a total fangirl, I'm just gonna :yes:

*c OUGHS*

Ok, now that my first reaction's out of the way—

I'm just gonna break down my list of waifus/husbandos for my girl, don't me.

In no particular order, my Steele would marry Ciaran, Syri, Frosty, (Dom) Sera, Xanthe, Luca, and Shekka. Here's why:

Ciaran - I just really enjoy how this character is written tbh. from his detailed backstory to the easy way he interacts with Steele, he's so fleshed-out and is such a likable person imo — definitely the kinda guy who would be fun to hang out with at local bars, pubs, and the like. plus, I really like the fatherly touches to his character. the little ways that he shows that he cares (i.e. preparing breakfast for Steele if you choose to have vanilla sex) is just so heartwarming and I can't wait until Steele can meet his daughter because something tells me that he would be the Embarrassing Yet Still Cool Dad type and I'm honestly all for it. bring on the baby pics and corny dad jokes.

Syri - The Goodest of Girls™. A Better Rival Than the Rival Cousin™. (Easier on the eyes, too.) One Knotty Babe™. I was already loving the fuckbuddy dynamic that Syri can have with Steele before you can do her quest but afterward...I just really wanted my girl to take her girl out (on a date). The camaraderie that the two develop has me grinning from ear-to-ear. like. if I had a tail, it would straight-up wag whenever Syri shows up. if she ever becomes a follower, honestly sign me tf up.

Frosty - She's just so — dare I say it? — cool. I love how dignified and majestic she is and the customs and abilities of her species intrigued me like no other. She's so much older than our hero, so much grander, that she seems untouchable, at first, but...as you earn her respect and learn more and more from her, you start to see the beauty inside of the awe-inspiring beast. She's huge in more ways than one compared to my small female pc and yet she's so gentle. There's just something so sweet and tender about a behemoth of a being treating their tiny mate as if they're the most precious thing in the world. I'm a sucker for that kinda stuff, ok.

(Dom) Sera - Maybe my Steele is just a glutton for punishment but. idk, that moment when her barrier starts to fall down and you see some semblance of softness is what did it for me. Sera's not exactly the most chummy of people but I highly admire her drive and self-confidence and how she has the courage to go after what she wants. She can be abrasive, sure, and snarky more often than not but — as cheesy as this may sound — I think that she still has a heart. Also, I haven't seen what she's like when she knocks up the pc but I can't wait to find out the next time I play.

Xanthe - Xanthe just exudes class imo. like, wow. I'd let her step on me any day. joke's aside tho again, I just live for those Sweet Moments of Tenderness™ and as you can probably tell from this list so far, those Spicy Moments of Utter Domination™. 10/10 Mistress, would 100% recommend.

Luca - at first, I thought that she might be more of the straight-laced type — in hindsight tho idk why I thought considering what products she sells — but when I found out her true dommy side, I was instantly very intrigued (as was my subby Steele). also, like for pretty much everyone on this list, I enjoyed learning more about her (and especially enjoyed that you can customize your Steele's preferences a bit when conversing with her; kudos to the creator for that feature.) and that bad end where a cum-addicted Steele becomes CEO of the company as well as mother of Luca's children ?? one of my faves I'm ngl.

Shekka
- hey, she may be small but do not underestimate her ability to dominate, ok (especially if you've given her a beast of a horsecock). it's been a while since I've done her content admittedly but I really dig how passionate and tech-savvy she is. also, only be up for talking once a day ?? I feel you, girl.

Also, special shout-out to Queen Taivra for becoming my girl's legit actual wife. Please step on her every single day for the rest of your life, pls and thank you.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
That—

is a highly intriguing option I must say... *insert thinking emoji*

hmm, I wonder how such a dynamic might work assuming you jailed him

Take him to social events full of the rich and powerful, control collar to keep him from getting physical but would allow him to mouth of with an understanding of the attendees that they'd be allowed to punish him all they want after the part for his trespasses. Of course Lah wouldn't know this beforehand.

I don't particularly hate the guy but he seems easy to trigger and his suffering would amuse me.

Also:
I won't forget what he does to Steele in the PlantationQuest bad ends.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Take him to social events full of the rich and powerful, control collar to keep him from getting physical but would allow him to mouth of with an understanding of the attendees that they'd be allowed to punish him all they want after the part for his trespasses. Of course Lah wouldn't know this beforehand.

I don't particularly hate the guy but he seems easy to trigger and his suffering would amuse me.

Also:
I won't forget what he does to Steele in the PlantationQuest bad ends.

:0000000000

That.

Is
quite sadistic, omg.

makes me kinda wish that we can "tame" him now ngl

also:
asdfghjkl, what did he do exactly?

moobere

May 19, 2017
Amber, The Dumbfucked Equilicum version for my cum addict male steele.

Nightshade878

Jun 9, 2017
Definitely Domme Sera, Xanthe, Feruze (although I dont think that would be a "marriage", so to speak), or Zephyr. Also definitely Jasvalla whenever she's finished. <3 <3 <3

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
My first Steele was a leithan female inspired by taking too much equinum in CoC1, so probably Haley because she's literally and figuratively a good fit.
Other than that, not sure. Most everyone in TiTS is in that space occupied IRL by late teens and twenty-somethings wherein everything is transitional and their world changes by the day (provoked by Steele, usually). Hard to say how a marriage between Steele and an NPC would work, though I haven't thought about it much. The most likely candidates are people who are rooted where they are, like Zephyr or Taivra.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
1.Syri 2.Fisi 3.Paige 4.Penny 5.Brandy 6.tie between Embry and Aina 7.Kimber 8.Verusha 9.Shekka 10.Tuuva. I could go on but this list is long enough.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Dude, I love Krym, she's fun!

Reactions: Alypia

moobere

May 19, 2017
I forgot about Embry, she is my numba 1 EZ talk about a girl who would do anything you ask...all the cuddling I could do with her AAAHHHH...also sex I guess but cuddling is more important.

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Hmm that's a tough one. Probably Fisianna, one of the few instances where I can see my Steele actually settle down is with his little cat and the family they would no doubt have.