Which boss would you like to see expanded upon?

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Over the course of tits Steele fights many bosses, but some villains are more interesting than others. So which villain would you like to see more of content of?
My vote is Amara Faell from kara quest. She is an interesting gal who is also one of the only black void dread lords we encountered thus far plus a boss fight and a tad bit of lore.

DespairMD

Nov 30, 2018
The dollmaker from the uplifting quest lines would be something I’d like to see more of. All of Badgers content is nice, but that foul mouthed robot and its bad end takes the cake.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
My vote is Amara Faell from kara quest. She is an interesting gal who is also one of the only black void dread lords we encountered thus far plus a boss fight and a tad bit of lore.
She's getting content in a while.

A

Athena

Victoria Morrow.

...Aka Nova, the Goo Armor?

Anyways, there's a lot of bosses/One-time encounters I've wanted to see expanded:

Queen Estallia, Taivris - Both of them are revisitable depending on what you choose during their respective quests, but that doesn't seem to lead to much right now. I don't think you can even interact with the princess even though she's right there... some talk scenes, and some not-mindless-orgy sex would be appreciated here. At least Estallia has talk scenes if you transport them to Mhen'Ga, though I still feel that more could be done there, I mean they've been transplanted to a completely different planet and mingling with the locals for pete's sake, there's plenty of potential for interesting interactions.

Also sex.

Zaalt, Feruze, Shock Hopper, LDC, Overseer Maike - I'm pretty sure all of these are planned to show up later, I just wanted to mention them since I do like them and look forward to any future interactions with them.

Torra, Ehstraffe, Commander Schora, Raskvel Broodmother, Double Goo - I'm not sure if these even count as bosses, but I do think they all have potential for post-quest interactions some day, even if it's for one-off encounters later on.

Zil Hornet, Zil Hoverfly - Anyone else find it weird that their only sex scenes are loss scenes? I get that they're just trying to distract you, but I didn't even know they had any sex scenes until I checked the wiki. I'd certainly like to see something more done with them, even if it takes place after you've allied with the Zil. Instead of, you know, disappearing.

Demon Queen Syri
- Total pipe dream, I just really liked her and want more.

I generally don't have much affinity for characters whom you only have hostile interactions with, and I usually don't bother reading bad-ends - they're just overly long game-over screens as far as I'm concerned, since it doesn't progress the story and you have to try again if you actually want to suceed.

With that said, I might make an exception for the Milodan War Alpha. I'm not saying he's the best boss boy this game has. I'm just saying that his bad ends are the canon end of the game as far as I'm concerned. BUT, getting to interact with him in some significant capacity after the Korgi Hold quest would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

moobere

May 19, 2017
A reply i got from Will himself after asking about Shock/LDC
"Yeah it'll be waiting a while sorry, I'd like her to be on the last floor above the Rec Deck and all. That way you can get reamed on her bed or something, maybe in front of the whole gang. I think I'd like at least two normal sex scenes plus one/two unique ones if you're gonna top her (she can accept hyper dicks) or you want to be her bitch right in front of a bunch of doped up bunny bitches.

There's some chance for a lot more unique and random sex up there too, but it's too soon to say. I'd like to work with Savin on this."

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
And in case anyone is still confused, that's the Grey Prime boss fight.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Feruze and Teyaal. Feruze could serves a bodyguard, it's already her job and shes looking for work. Not sure what Teyaal would show up again for because of Olympia but some repeatable content for them would be nice.

I hate keeping a list of save files for different one-offs.

Reactions: Mehis
Dec 22, 2015
I hope and prey they'll implement an ability to tip Feruze off that she probably won't get paid by your cousin, and then steal her for yourself.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Glad to see Commander Schora mentioned, would love to see more of her. And I still want to hire on the Tarkus pirates for "rehab work". :p

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Tam-Tam. That is all. Would be more, but I know that William has plans for Shock Hopper. Others that interest me have enough content or I've heard plans for.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Other than RK Lah and alphie, are there any male bosses, even?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Dane, Agrosh, and Forgehound, if you count minibosses in the latter two cases.
Kane and Calnor (Or whatever the scientist guy in Syriquest is named) are arguably also minibosses, as are the two monster boys in the Kashima incident. There's also Johr, Dr. Khan, and if you want to reaaaaaallly reach, Urbolg when you initially meet him.

With that said, I might make an exception for the Milodan War Alpha. I'm not saying he's the best boss boy this game has. I'm just saying that his bad ends are the canon end of the game as far as I'm concerned. BUT, getting to interact with him in some significant capacity after the Korgi Hold quest would be greatly appreciated.
B is currently working on an expansion for him if you end up putting them to work in the mines where you basically show him punching everything is bad and do the fuck and I think invite him on your ship. Wsan mentioned he might want to do a much rougher roaming encounter for him if you convince the korgonne to let him go, but he didn't want to interfere with what B was doing so that's up in the air for now.

Reactions: Athena
A

Athena

^I know, and I can hardly contain my excitement! Already read a fair bit of it on B's patreon page, too!

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Taivra is the only character so far that you can marry, but there's not much you can do with her. Then again, I can understand why the dev team aren't too keen on going back to expand Myrellion even further.

Big Papa Coyote

Nov 7, 2015
I've always wanted a second encounter with the Queen of the Deep. She'd be my number one choice. I always make sure my Steele is packing three cunts for our encounter, and I always save scum until I'm sure I'm packing the maximum number of Water Princesses from her (seems to be a max of 24 offspring possible). Would definitely love to go again and try for another 24 if not more.

(Pipe dream, but if you birthed Water Princesses in TiTS then in TiTS 2, assuming such a game is made in the future, then Water Princess should be a bonus starting race you could choose. I'd love to play a Water Princess Captain Steele Jr. in the next game!)

The War Queen, Estallia. Deserves a lot of sex scenes. Like, my Steele should be able to father a whole army of gold ant babes with her.

Demon Queen Syri, because I already love regular Syri to bits and now there's another one? Seriously? How the hell is there not a plan to make her a recruitable waifu already? I mean I could have two fucking Syris! Two! Imagine that fucking threesome. I've got regular Syri on one side of me, and her Halloween alt-universe doppleganger on the other side, and boom I'm right in the middle. That just needs to happen people. That just fucking needs to happen...

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Taivra is the only character so far that you can marry, but there's not much you can do with her. Then again, I can understand why the dev team aren't too keen on going back to expand Myrellion even further.

The only reason I don't write thousands more words of Taivra is because I have thousands and thousands more words to write for other NPCs. I'd love to do more of her; she's one of my favorites.

Queen of the Deep, Estallia, and Queen Syri

Flattered those are all my characters. Methinks you have a thing for self-proclaimed queens! :p

Big Papa Coyote

Nov 7, 2015
Flattered those are all my characters. Methinks you have a thing for self-proclaimed queens! :p
Ha! I didn't even notice that (that they were all yours I mean, did notice the obvious queen thing). I wonder if a queen fetish is a thing...
And now I know who to pester for recruit-able demon queen Syri waifu! Please? At least maybe that two Syri threesome? Please?