Where is Alder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master

May 23, 2016
Seriously I heard he's gone and hasn't updated in a few months. Just wondering whats going on with all the rumors and all. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
He couldn't update originally because he had stuff going on IRL.  Now he has motivation issues. Probably a few other reasons in there.    Lots of valid reasons.  FoE will pretty much be dead until Alder gets back into it.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Not sure if that title is your shot at humour, but kindly fuck off. Yes, the game is on hiatus for an indeterminate period of time. No, there are no rumours save from a couple of shits here, which you now find yourself counted among. And no, he hasn't "gone rogue". If fact Alder has been about as courteous as you can be about all this. Seriously, consider reading what you type before vomiting it all over.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Alder would be back when he feel like it's time for this. Us keep poking on it may only make him less inclinded to return since he do log on from time to time. Plus as MES said...I advice you edit thread title. It slight overboard and thus may coase some people evem possibly report you due to feel ioffended by it. (Yes that is just friendly advide not anything else ^^)

Master

May 23, 2016
Not sure if that title is your shot at humour, but kindly fuck off. Yes, the game is on hiatus for an indeterminate period of time. No, there are no rumours save from a couple of shits here, which you now find yourself counted among. And no, he hasn't "gone rogue". If fact Alder has been about as courteous as you can be about all this. Seriously, consider reading what you type before vomiting it all over.

Wow ain't you an annoying little prick. I asked if a creator I liked had abandoned the project BY being dead. Like not talking to people and not saying an official post. He could have said that but I can see this community is as toxic as any other it seems.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Wow ain't you an annoying little prick. I asked if a creator I liked had abandoned the project BY being dead. Like not talking to people and not saying an official post. He could have said that but I can see this community is as toxic as any other it seems.

I'd actually say it's worse than average - being convoluted with passive aggressive assholes (me included) and all. But that being said, we do have many wonderful and helpful people.

Reactions: Malacare

Master

May 23, 2016
I'd actually say it's worse than average - being convoluted with passive aggressive assholes (me included) and all. But that being said, we do have many wonderful and helpful people.

I wasn't trying to be funny. And if he asked nicely I would have changed the title but he didn't which makes him an idiot. I'm usually a nice person but when stuff like this happens I feel like I'm getting attacked. I only asked if he was dead like if he had abandoned the project dead. 

Though whatever I think I'm done here. Nice Picture by the way, Hellsing all the way!

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015

Y'see, words mean things. You don't get to be an ass, then immediately backpedal by excusing yourself with your fancy head-canon definitions and declare that people are unjustifiably "attacking" you because you're suddenly a victim who did absolutely nothing wrong. It wasn't even a big deal, but you blew it up.

This forum isn't toxic btw- it's actually a pretty nice community. When someone fucks up, they will usually get called on it. And then they will usually own up to their mistake. You're pushing the blame off. It's not everyone else. It's you.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Y'see, words mean things. You don't get to be an ass, then immediately backpedal by excusing yourself with your fancy head-canon definitions and declare that people are unjustifiably "attacking" you because you're suddenly a victim who did absolutely nothing wrong. It wasn't even a big deal, but you blew it up.

This forum isn't toxic btw- it's actually a pretty nice community. When someone fucks up, they will usually get called on it. And then they will usually own up to their mistake. You're pushing the blame off. It's not everyone else. It's you.

TBH you're both fuckwads. Alder isn't dead, thread is answered. Done. Go about your business elsewhere if you're both supposedly chill.

Edit: I'm a fuckwad too. Don't sass me with some lengthy bitching. Just take my advice and end the thread. Thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.