Where did you get your profile pictures?

big joe

Nov 5, 2020
Gdańsk, Poland
The original image is a Commissar and Imperial Guardsmen looking at a computer(presumably with some heresy on it.) and I've just cropped it so it's just the people. I chose it because I like 40k a lot, and the Imperial Guard is my favorite faction, though Orks are a close second.(even though Games Workshop has been making me angry because of their copyright policies. RIP TTW for the time being)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I drew mine in MSpaint.

Aug 4, 2021
I watched the Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou anime (Everyday Life with Monster Girls), and then read the manga of the same title. In short, as you might guess from the name, this is about a certain guy volunteering for an inter-species cultural exchange program. As part of this project, various monster girls live with him. Back to my picture, it shows the fanart of minotauresses Mil and Urt from the ranch. Where the previously mentioned guy had to milk them and the remaining minotauresses for some time to pay off his debts. I chose this picture not only that I like it, but it corresponds to my nick :)

• Love
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021
Elven forest maker from "last origin". Yes you see that she is an elf but not a cow, just has her skin "cowgril bikini". But I think no one can realize her ture race so the picture was turned to here as my profile photo in this forum. It fits my image of the character who I play as in coc2, sometime in Tits were either. And thanks for you FOC to remind me I need a new nick.
by the way, the "last origin" is a korean game. and the picture is a fan art made by REDrooster. If you like this style, you can follow he or she in pixiv.

WarpedFox

Jul 4, 2020
took mine directly from the desktop shortcut of one of my longtime favorite games, Machines. (also called Machines: Wired for War) It is a 3D RTS game in which you can manually control ANY unit you can build. and they pulled this off on a game in 1999. i find it amazing the official website is still there as it was then. it even still has a patch to allow 16 mb voodoo 3 cards to play in resolutions greater than 640x480! :eyepop:

OmegaUmbra

I've been a fan of a game called No More Heroes for a few years, and recently their 3rd installment in the series finally came out. My profile picture is one of the antagonists from the game, named Velvet Chair Girl. I was immediately drawn to her character's design, quirks, and boss fight so she became one of my favorite characters in the series.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
satan-robot.gif