Where did you get your profile pictures?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
How would you change it? Yeah it was half sentence and question.
I wouldn't. I just redraw it to the style I got now. (Granted it hasn't changed much, I just don't like using my older art stuff, Tho I do feel I could capture the AAAAAAAA bit in expression better now)

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I wouldn't. I just redraw it to the style I got now. (Granted it hasn't changed much, I just don't like using my older art stuff, Tho I do feel I could capture the AAAAAAAA bit in expression better now)
I love your avatar and hope you never change it. You're one of the few people that hasn't changed their avatar as long as I've known them, and it's a comforting thought that at least ONE of us doesn't have ADHD.

Personally, I like helmets. My current avatar is The Mandalorian but I've worn others in the past. Way back in the day, I used a shot of the helmet of a member of the Kerberos Panzer Cops from Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade. Since then, I've used various caps of John 117's helmet from Halo.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
My PFP comes from one of Adjatha's birthday doodle streams, where he drew my girls Lola and Simone having sex. :D I was using a different PFP before, and I told myself if he drew my request, I'd change my pic to Lola's O-face. So here we are. That was in 2018 and I haven't changed it since.

The pic is here: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/27015112/ I'm using an earlier version with flat colors that Adjatha doesn't have posted anymore (as far as I know) because I think the simpler art makes for a better small pic.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
(Quoting Paradox here. Some bullshitery and incompetence occured, just roll with it.)"I love your avatar and hope you never change it. You're one of the few people that hasn't changed their avatar as long as I've known them, and it's a comforting thought that at least ONE of us doesn't have ADHD."

I'm in the same boat, at least for the first 2/3, I mean....

For me at least it's also kinda like why people are now making retro throwback games. The older artstyle is what gives it the character it's so famous for, ya feel me?

Also, they really should make it so you can add in quotes into posts your editing.

Apologies for the notification, Paradox.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Its a fav on fanfiction. The Black sisters Narcissa, Andromeda and Bellatrix involved in incest with each other hence Blackcest. Most my stories have some kind of Blackcest in it.
Geez, there's a niche term for everything, isn't there? Though this is the internet, so I really shouldn't be surprised, lol

Lone Wolf115

My PFP is an emote made by BK.

A couple months ago I realized my pfps all over the web were all different despite being Savins so I decided to standardize them all into one Cass or another.
It's Cait right? I zoomed in on it multiple times but Cait doesn't have that blue vest on, and the eyes look green not blue. So who is it?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
He explicitly said "one Cass or another". That means it's Cass (his OC, not Kaede's childhood friend & Kayla's mother).
I've always been curious, Shep, why a capital "T" as an avatar?

TheShepard256

He hasn't put a picture yet, it's what's there before you put a picture.
I'm pretty sure he was joking. He tends to do that.

As for my profile picture (or rather, lack thereof), I don't feel closely associated with anything enough to have one. Maybe if I got some artwork of Isabel Steele...

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

TheShepard256

Damn, brother, at the risk of sounding like I'm "association shaming" you, that's kinda sad.
Eh, I'm fine with it. The only thing I'd really consider using would be a bust of my Steele, but I don't have one, I don't know which artist(s) I'd go to to get one and I don't have enough money to be willing to spend some on it.

Lone Wolf115

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
True. If I hadn't known he was a joker, I wouldn't have picked up on it either.
There was a meme that came out a while back that said, "I'm actually not funny. I'm an asshole and people think I'm joking."

That's about 83% true for me. :p

What's also true is now I kinda want to start a Go Fund Me to pay an artist to do Shep's Steele so he'll have an avatar he likes.

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
Well if a potato salad can get over 50 grand on Kickstarter, a lewd image ought to get more on Go Fund Me. Alas humanity is a fickle bunch...

As for my pfp, it's Rodan Lewarx. Death to those T'Rang bastards.

Lone Wolf115

Well if a potato salad can get over 50 grand on Kickstarter, a lewd image ought to get more on Go Fund Me. Alas humanity is a fickle bunch...

The picture should be fem shep, but lewd.

Sooo it's not a trap, good means I'll just fly right in and win. I have no idea what you are talking about. So can you point me in a direction?

Lone Wolf115

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Is this a motherfucking Wizardry reference? It is, isn't it? Man, the world building in that series was a trip and a half, even compared to all the weird shit Might and Magic RPGs got up to in the last few games.

As for my avatar: I just grabbed the first image I liked from a quick search of "redhead priestess" when I wanted a portrait for my new CoC2 main, but then couldn't bring myself to crop it and just stuck it. Only found out the original artwork much later.

Before that, when I first created my account, I had this well cooked gent:
the_burning_man__colour_by_firkraag81.jpg