When Will Fenoxo add Bianca's new content

yrsa9425

Oct 10, 2017
Bianca's part 2 is still not in the game, can we know when fenoxo will add her part 2 to the game?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Bianca's part 2 is still not in the game, can we know when fenoxo will add her part 2 to the game?
No, we can't. Once Dhaal is open to the Public, they'll likely start working on the huge backlog. It will happen whenever they get around to it.

yrsa9425

Oct 10, 2017
No, we can't. Once Dhaal is open to the Public, they'll likely start working on the huge backlog. It will happen whenever they get around to it.
Fine......so sadly, hope to add this part soon.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Don't remember if part 2 includes anything about Bianca as crew...If that is the case, adding it to the game may depend on William finishing some parts of his backlog.

It's so sad. I don't know if Fenoxo will be able to add this part in my lifetime.
Bianca is a character from William, not Fenoxo. Fenoxo would only probably get involved in the coding stage. Or mayhaps reviewing it? I'm not certain.

yrsa9425

Oct 10, 2017
Don't remember if part 2 includes anything about Bianca as crew...If that is the case, adding it to the game may depend on William finishing some parts of his backlog.

Bianca is a character from William, not Fenoxo. Fenoxo would only probably get involved in the coding stage. Or mayhaps reviewing it? I'm not certain.
I remember the second part is how Bianca becomes Steele's crew,And the last time I saw an update on Bianca was in March 2020,
about Bianca’s Valentines Day event, and I haven't seen it since, so I'm anxious to know if any of the later updates have anything to do with her.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I remember the second part is how Bianca becomes Steele's crew,And the last time I saw an update on Bianca was in March 2020,
about Bianca’s Valentines Day event, and I haven't seen it since, so I'm anxious to know if any of the later updates have anything to do with her.
Ever since the doc for part 2 got posted, there's been no new content at all for Bianca that I know of.

As per William's plans, IIRC, Bianca crew would be a package deal with another character (Reina) being recruitable as she's Bianca's nurse.

And Reina is yet to exist as a document. The only thing that exists of her is commissioned art.

Soooo...barring any change of plans from William, I'd say Bianca crew is pretty far off, if at all possible.

• Sad
Reactions: yrsa9425

yrsa9425

Oct 10, 2017
Ever since the doc for part 2 got posted, there's been no new content at all for Bianca that I know of.

As per William's plans, IIRC, Bianca crew would be a package deal with another character (Reina) being recruitable as she's Bianca's nurse.

And Reina is yet to exist as a document. The only thing that exists of her is commissioned art.

Soooo...barring any change of plans from William, I'd say Bianca crew is pretty far off, if at all possible.
how sad.