What's your dream transformative?

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
A Marvel-esque symbiote. You'd lose the ability to wear any armor or clothing in exchange for the symbiote performing those functions for you. I'm admittedly more into the idea of armor/weapons that grow alongside you than I am the actual sexy applications of the symbiote. I guess having it would make you a huge exhibitionist by default, and maybe it'd have sex scenes a la Nova, where it splits off of you to feed on your fluids.
so the grey goo armor then? or do you want something that is written to be less of a bimbo/airhead?

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
so the grey goo armor then? or do you want something that is written to be less of a bimbo/airhead?

Nah, I actually really like the Grey Goo armor, although it kinda seems like upgrading her further has fallen by the wayside. Having said that, ideally the symbiote would be less of an airhead, yeah.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Nah, I actually really like the Grey Goo armor, although it kinda seems like upgrading her further has fallen by the wayside. Having said that, ideally the symbiote would be less of an airhead, yeah.
yeah i'd love a non sexual more combat oriented version of the armor as well, oh well i'll add it to my ever growing list of 'i may write it eventually' that seems to get longer by the day

Reactions: Irrlicht

S1rloveless

Nov 11, 2018
Something that gives the cool luminous body markings that elven transformations get, but without having indigo skin or fairy wings.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
If we're talking taking a mod from the game and using it in real life, I'd probably go with Dove Balm because it just adds some wings that are capable of flight with no unnecessary complications and doesn't actually change anything about your existing body. If we were theoretically living in a world where transformations like these were normal, however, I'd probably go FrostFire.
If we're talking about adding stuff to the game, I would really love to see an in-depth Simii transformative item that functions like the Treatment and has the potential to turn you into a ton of different varieties of primates with their own unique designs and skills, such as orangutans, monkeys, gorillas, baboons, etc. This would probably be too complicated and niche to ever make it into the game realistically, but it would be really awesome if it did.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Something that gives the cool luminous body markings that elven transformations get, but without having indigo skin or fairy wings.
You could always just save scum your way through the Caprahorm, Sky Sap, or Sylvanol(followed by Terran Treats if necessary) mods to get whatever markings you want. You can even change the color with Pickmentation. It's kinda annoying that you need to do that just to get the markings, but it's not too bad.

S1rloveless

Nov 11, 2018
You could always just save scum your way through the Caprahorm, Sky Sap, or Sylvanol(followed by Terran Treats if necessary) mods to get whatever markings you want. You can even change the color with Pickmentation. It's kinda annoying that you need to do that just to get the markings, but it's not too bad.

True, but I should specify. Something like pickmentation where you can choose marking color, pattern type and luminescence.