What's the earliest you can get yourself bimbo'd and what content has good variants for being Bimbo?

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Title. I thought it might be fun to try going through a bimbo playthrough of the game, because I know, like, Alypia for example is amazing at writing bimbo variants to everything she does, but if I'm doing that I'd really wanna be bimbo from the earliest possible point to miss out on the least content - so what's my best way to do that? and also, what sort of stuff should I make sure not to miss out on in the process?
Thanks!

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You need either Bimbo Brew or Nyzerrah's honey prior to purifying the Hive and both of these can be accomplished at more or less the same time. The former can be done as soon as you clear the Wayfort if RNGesus likes you and one of the Imps drops the item, but it comes with a whole lot of other transformative effects and some of them can't be undone.

By contrast, clearing Land of Milky Honey to the point that you can take a double dose of tainted honey (I'm assuming you want the effect to be permanent) doesn't come with any other side effects and can be done slightly earlier, as the big trigger for the quest is defeating the Alraune.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
You need either Bimbo Brew or Nyzerrah's honey prior to purifying the Hive and both of these can be accomplished at more or less the same time. The former can be done as soon as you clear the Wayfort if RNGesus likes you and one of the Imps drops the item, but it comes with a whole lot of other transformative effects and some of them can't be undone.

By contrast, clearing Land of Milky Honey to the point that you can take a double dose of tainted honey (I'm assuming you want the effect to be permanent) doesn't come with any other side effects and can be done slightly earlier, as the big trigger for the quest is defeating the Alraune.
Is there any content I'd miss out in on Land of Milky Honey by not being bimbo already?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I can't say I've tried to do it the other way (because I like my bimbochamp the way she is and don't want to deal with all the perma-TFing) but I'm going to guess not, because Bimbo Brew didn't exist until a year after the option to become a bimbo via queenie's honey was added.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Alright, new game and rush the palace to get bimb'd. Now the big question is what build to go for a bimbo champ... I feel like I gotta bring Azzy along as a companion, so it'll be a fun experience to try out new companions instead of doing everything with Cait + Ryn all the time - the question is just who to bring along as well as Azzy. Prolly Hive Knight instead of magical girl, so she's a fairly simple tank with some background DPS. Maybe Viv? It's gonna be Viv or Brienne, and Brienne is of course also a tank, so. Hm, but you can't get either of them particularly early, so I'll prolly bring Atui until then. As for my build... The big question is if I go as a DPS or as a caster, since I play a support tank on my main save. That kunai + crit build that does the optimal weapon DPS did sound sick, but I'm not sure how bimbo that feels, I feel like being a mage feels a little more bimbo. Any thoughts anyone?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
My bimbochamp is a Thief for RP reasons and uses that class' Powers (Sneak Attack, Dirty Trick, Estrus Flask, Garrote and Assassinate) though sometimes I'll swap in Allure, and she's mainly there for DPS. I generally have her hide behind Brint as the party's designated meat shield unless I want Bimbazzy instead, and the last slot goes to either Cait or Queenly!Ryn (any time I'm expecting to need regular healing) or lately Viv if I want to go all-in on offense and take advantage of her buffs and synergize with her Twist the Knife-triggering debuffs.

I imagine a bimbo mage would be a lot of fun RP-wise. :D

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
I decided to go with a spellknife DPS catgirl, it's not the most... bimbo sort of build imaginable, but it seems like a fun playstyle, and about as far as I can get from my standard max-leadership threat-generating support tank build as possible. I'm prolly gonna go with Azzy and Viv once they're available, though a lack of healing does worry me a little - I can just stock up on consumables though, I usually don't use them at all so it'll be more interesting playstyle deviations.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Hello bit late here but there is actually some subtle text difference in certain scenes in Land of Milky Honey if you're a bimbo. I don't think there was a lot but there are a few. And yesss join the head empty heart full camp (Alypia's bimbo dialogue truly is the best tho)!

What I did to be a permanent bimbo asap was to 1st get a bimbo brew from the frostwood encounter with Kasyrra (when you enter the wayfor for the 1st time). It's a slim chance and up to RNG but this encounter is easier to spam and do over than trying to catch imps in frostwood (while it's competing with other enemy encounters) and trying to get bimbo brew with a 10% drop chance. If you take the bimbo brew, it lasts for 4 days so in that mean time, you can speedrun and clear the palace of ice dungeon (and while the bimbo brew effect is there you can get all the bimbo variation along frostwood encounters). Which then if you're comfortable with Farrah, you can invite her and you can buy bimbo brew from her to be permanent bimbo OR after clearing ice dungeon, succubus goblin encounter is unlocked in frostwood which she has much better drop of bimbo brew than the imps (33% chance drop). Or if you don't mind little cheating you can always used save-editor or even console edit on browser to spawn bimbo brews.

And like WolframL I also build my characters depending on the lore/personality I imagine as and depending on the class. Idk if you want another bimbo champ but if you specifically want to have a team in bimbo azzy in mind, I personally had a bimbo champ who's black mage/charmer build where I had high presence, cunning, willpower, and had max agility boosted with alcohol boon from the inn (or have high agility instead and have cunning boosted by alcohol boon). And with high willpower, you can always be a healer as well.

And as for your DPS catgirl, your PC can always act as a healer for the team by boosting willpower with alcohol boon and having her equip at-will as one of the healing spell. Or since bimbo azzy does have heal as at-will power, you can boost her spellpower (since her spellpower is rlly low in her bimbo set) by drinking winterberry wine at wintercity which maximizes willpower for all party members.

Last edited:

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
I wonder how doable it'd be to just set a tag to bimbo rather than needing to get it. Cause bimbo brew transformatives are not my vibes as much as just being a ditzy happy girl is.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
I wonder how doable it'd be to just set a tag to bimbo rather than needing to get it. Cause bimbo brew transformatives are not my vibes as much as just being a ditzy happy girl is.
You mean somehow trigger the bimbo variation flags in dialogue w/o actually becoming full bimbo? I mean I'm sure you can but to be bimbo w/o brew by console editing. Or save before you drink bimbo brew and just see the dialogue variations and then just go back to pre-bimbo transformation.

I do kind of get that it sucks that once you turn bimbo it does restrict somethings like minimum Libido, hip, butt and breast size and etc. Not sure how u can bypass that and be bimbo w/o breaking the game though. But the bimbo transformation is pretty easy to revert back using alchemy though like the hair colors and breast size.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
You mean somehow trigger the bimbo variation flags in dialogue w/o actually becoming full bimbo? I mean I'm sure you can but to be bimbo w/o brew by console editing. Or save before you drink bimbo brew and just see the dialogue variations and then just go back to pre-bimbo transformation.

I do kind of get that it sucks that once you turn bimbo it does restrict somethings like minimum Libido, hip, butt and breast size and etc. Not sure how u can bypass that and be bimbo w/o breaking the game though. But the bimbo transformation is pretty easy to revert back using alchemy though like the hair colors and breast size.
I thought the hornet bimbo didn't whammie you as hard as the bimbo brew? iirc it was a lot tamer, so I prefer the vibes of that.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
I thought the hornet bimbo didn't whammie you as hard as the bimbo brew? iirc it was a lot tamer, so I prefer the vibes of that.
Ohhh you know I actually never had a champ by drinking Queen Nyzerrah's honey before and assumed that it might do something similar to bimbo brew. Never mind. I double-checked and becoming bimbo by queen's honey doesn't change your hair style, breast size, etc. like the brew. It also doesn't give you the sex goddess perk which restricts your character to have min hip, butt, and breast size like the brew.

So you're totally right it does give fewer changes and transformations than bimbo brew. Huh, I learned something new! Guess I gotta also try a different path again.

Edit: I misunderstood your previous question and didn't actually answer your question. Ignore me!

Last edited:

kiby

Aug 26, 2015

There is no actual (under the hood) difference between becoming a bimbo through sucking bee tit or chugging brew, other than brew including physical changes and perks. Sucking bee tit is just the "gentler" of the two transformations. They both flip the "Is Bimbo" flag and result in the exact same dialogue changes.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, that was what I was saying, it doesn't give as many other "perks" and it doesn't change you physically. So it doesn't "whammie" you as hard.