Help on getting my characters dick size were I want

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I used to know exactly hot to do this, but I forgot how, I’m trying to get my characters dick size to 24 inches and 4-5 inches thick, but I can’t seem to get it, I’ve been trying for a few days and not getting, though i did get close

Attachments

• CoC2_Lana_74.coc2
    22.7 KB · Views: 5

SeveringCrisis

May 24, 2018
try spamming the corrupted TFs nash sells in the undermountain, or else I think dicking the corrupted centaur a lot can do it(?)

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
You need "well hung" perk, if not pick it during character creation use Tainted Clover or Twisted Reed TFs from Nash's shop, but they both can't be alchemically infused so they will take effect on whole body. You'll have to tf yourself back after using them.

After that proceed with mino bloodwine, if still not enough try fuck centaur packleader from Plains couple of times, should help.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I’m too far to restart, and I did it before with a combination of bloodwine, blue eggs, pink eggs, and meira, and I don’t want to use tfs that I can’t refine, plus I havent unlocked khor Minos yet

I guess it could be because of the well hung perk, I don’t remember

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Oh, well. Save editing then perhaps or look for console command for a perk, I saw it somewhere on a forum, but that's was long ago.

Last edited:

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Maybe that would be helpful

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I believe save editing is the only way to get 2 cocks of different sizes
Im not look for two cocks though

Oh, well. Save editing then perhaps or look for console command for a perk, I saw it somewhere on a forum, but that's was long ago.
I tried the save editor and got the well hung perk and tried to get my champions cock to the size I wanted, but I only managed to get 20 inches long and 5 inches thick, so I settled on that

Last edited:

SeveringCrisis

May 24, 2018
Im not look for two cocks though

I tried the save editor and got the well hung perk and tried to get my champions cock to the size I wanted, but I only managed to get 20 inches long and 5 inches thick, so I settled on that
...If you used the save editor why didn't you just save edit your dick size?

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
I believe save editing is the only way to get 2 cocks of different sizes
I have used an item that enlarged my fist cock on critical hits. I don't remember the name of the item and can't find it now in my inventory or storage. Maybe it's stats has been changed since. I unequipped the item when I thought my first cock was large enough. I have not save edited my cocks.Screenshot_20240521_190648_.png

Horny Demon

Dec 11, 2022
I have used an item that enlarged my fist cock on critical hits. I don't remember the name of the item and can't find it now in my inventory or storage. Maybe it's stats has been changed since. I unequipped the item when I thought my first cock was large enough. I have not save edited my cocks.View attachment 35431
That reminds me of the hornet ring, except that increases breast size. One time I forgot I was wearing the ring for a while, and when I finally realized, my breasts where somewhere around QQ-cup or something like that.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
I think there is some bit of confusion. Unlike TiTs, Girth and Length are not independent of eachother. You can either have a dong 20 in long and 5 in thick or 24 in long and 6 in thick.

Also, I check out your save file. What have you been doing the past 74 days?

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I think there is some bit of confusion. Unlike TiTs, Girth and Length are not independent of eachother. You can either have a dong 20 in long and 5 in thick or 24 in long and 6 in thick.

Also, I check out your save file. What have you been doing the past 74 days?
Oh ok, my character got pregnant by brint

• Haha
Reactions: PalletTown