What's the best type of penis?

Backwoods

May 2, 2016
Seattle, WA
Gonna be a rebel, here, and say that cat cocks are objectively the best kind out there.

I mean, like, spiked dicks? That's basically the best metal thing ever.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
You get the 'Dick slap' tease attack in battle
You can get that just for having the 'aphrodisiac' flag for your dick. It works for any dick type.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Internal ones, of course. No need to have your soft bits hangling and exposed to damage. Plus, male genital slits are good for docking.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Internal ones, of course. No need to have your soft bits hangling and exposed to damage. Plus, male genital slits are good for docking.
I doubt getting kicked in the genital slit is any less painful than getting kicked in any more traditional genital setup.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I doubt getting kicked in the genital slit is any less painful than getting kicked in any more traditional genital setup.
Slits aren't like sheaths. Think of it as if cocks are hiding behind the bones of the pubis. Sure, it'll hurt just like a kick anywhere else, and really most of the pain of a groin kick comes from nads, but at least your cocks will be unharmed :D :gizz:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Slits aren't like sheaths. Think of it as if cocks are hiding behind the bones of the pubis. Sure, it'll hurt just like a kick anywhere else, and really most of the pain of a groin kick comes from nads, but at least your cocks will be unharmed :D :gizz:
It just sounds like you just need a slightly better aimed kick for the same effect. Like get the pointy bit of your shoes in there. As I'm pretty sure that while such position does protect the genitals from actual damage, I'm pretty sure the area is still rather sensitive.

SylcarenBloodmoon

Aug 3, 2017
Really the best option is to get as many as possible of all the different varieties. A lot more scenes open up depending on Size and type that way.

If this were a CoC question though, Tentacles are always the best there.

Overall though I prefer anything with a Knot and with this lovely game any of them can have it so I'm all in.

Pelki

Mar 9, 2017
Can't be gotten ingame yet. You gotta save edit the flag in for now.
Don't gotta save edit anything. you can get it from nyrean rock candy, though i'm not sure if it'll give you the aphrodisiac flag with different types of penises

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Don't gotta save edit anything. you can get it from nyrean rock candy, though i'm not sure if it'll give you the aphrodisiac flag with different types of penises
The aphrodisiac flag is only applicable to the nyrean penis, it won't stick around for other types.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Pretty sure the Nyrea Rock candy only gives you the flag if you have a Nyrea ovipositor, and not everyone wants one of those.

So yeah, otherwise, you have to save edit it.