What's the best type of penis?

smlbirch

Aug 17, 2017
My character is still 100% human but something I've wanted to do for a while is change the type of penis he has. I really like canine/knotted cocks, but I also enjoy horsecocks so I'm really unsure what to choose.

Would apreciate if you guys told me about your favourite type of cock to help me choose!

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
How could i get a knotted horsecock through ingame items without risking other transformations?
Synthsheath from Tarkus for horse dick. Knot-A-Problem from Jade for the knot.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
For further flexibility, there's also the dong designer that can be scavenged from the wastes of Tarkus. It does have a minuscule chance of splitting your current dick in two, but the ease at which you can change your dick with it is well worth it.

And that chance is so worth it for those rare DP scenes.
Back to OP, its really down to a matter of personal choice. For my main Steele, I kept the Human dick, split it using the dong designer, use a couple of Virection Pills to bump up the size and then bought two Knot-A-Problem to give them a knot. Lets you go for most scenes in the game without being too huge.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Forgot to give my answer.

Nubby doggy dick all the way. Nubbed for pleasure, knotted for dat lock.

Reactions: JDeko and Kesil

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
10 tentacles. Knotted ones, for the extra parts of sex scenes that support them. Best paired with 10 tentacle tails with genitals and 10-14 tentacle wings.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
10 tentacles. Knotted ones, for the extra parts of sex scenes that support them. Best paired with 10 tentacle tails with genitals and 10-14 tentacle wings.

Holy fuck, 30+ dicks! You're a walking penis emporium at that point! :gizz::gizz::gizz:

Reactions: smlbirch

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Nubby Knotted Dragon Dicks

Pelki

Mar 9, 2017
If you don't mind it being an ovipositor, the nyrean dong has just what you're looking for

Oh and it gives you the ability to slap people with it

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Forgot to give my answer.

Nubby doggy dick all the way. Nubbed for pleasure, knotted for dat lock.

I agree with the screaming Bunnymoth

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Knotted kitty dicks, for maximum stimulation, with the knot to plug em in the end!

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
You know, this debate made me curious and I wondered why isn't penis modding a thing, so I searched penis modification in google, now I'll have nightmares for the rest of my life.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
You know, this debate made me curious and I wondered why isn't penis modding a thing, so I searched penis modification in google, now I'll have nightmares for the rest of my life.
Oh it existed, it's just as you now know, it being done IRL ends up with some horrific nightmare fuel, as opposed to how hot it is in fantasy. >w>'

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Yup, subincised penises are quite unnerving. Same goes for those that inject saline into their cocks and balls to make them swell. It's also quite dangerous, if I recall correctly.