What're you? [Male/Female]

Quiffyton

Oct 25, 2015
Whether you're writing smut worthy of earning you a seat in hell 24/7 or you just come to visit, everyones someone. 

I have the itching suspicious that a greater portion of this community is female, but I could be wrong. What're you? Male? Female? Trans? Writer or reader? Gay, straight or lesbian?

Brainbow

Sep 16, 2015
Male reader! And straight. I think. Actually I don't know anymore. Embry is confusing me.

Eyero

Sep 27, 2015
Male reader, looking into becoming a writer (just as soon as I flush my sense of self-motivation out of hiding, anyway. Slippery little bastard...). Probably bi.

Still a virgin, so I'm just basing that last part on the stuff I fap to.

Quiffyton

Oct 25, 2015
Male reader, looking into becoming a writer (just as soon as I flush my sense of self-motivation out of hiding, anyway. Slippery little bastard...). Probably bi.

Hidden Content

Well, I think sexuality isn't just what you fap to. If you're stiffing when you see a nice guy, you probably like guys.

Male reader! And straight. I think. Actually I don't know anymore. Embry is confusing me.

Whos Embry? :p

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Male thing, trying writer and heavy reader. As for sexual things, heavily confused.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015

Embry is female, she just happens to have the wrong body to begin with.  Basic sexuality descriptors like hetero, homo, or bisexual are never actually accurate in describing human sexuality.  We're far too complicated to fall into neat categories like that.  Stick the traits you find attractive on pretty much anyone and you'll find them attractive.

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
Male reader. I write on the side, but I haven't had the drive in a while now. Mostly straight, though I have limited experience in that regard so who knows. 

I'm a transwoman player and sometimes-writer. TheDarkMaster's right, though, basic sexuality descriptors are awkward. Because I could say that I'm straight, but I'm willing to bet that it'd confuse a few people. I generally just say that I'm into dudes.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Male, Gay but not narrow (blame writing female npcs), player/reader/writer/living legend

Brainbow

Sep 16, 2015
Embry is female, she just happens to have the wrong body to begin with.  Basic sexuality descriptors like hetero, homo, or bisexual are never actually accurate in describing human sexuality.  We're far too complicated to fall into neat categories like that.  Stick the traits you find attractive on pretty much anyone and you'll find them attractive.

I understand a lot of people think of it this way, which I respect and to a certain degree I am of the same mindset. However, I have a dick, Embry has a dick, meaning we are of the same sex (not necessarily gender), meaning I am totally homosex 4 Embry. Not trying to spark a debate here, because there are way too many of those going on in the world already, just explaining how I think.

Basically my brain likes feminine traits and doesn't care if there's a dick in the way.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I'm a transwoman player and sometimes-writer. TheDarkMaster's right, though, basic sexuality descriptors are awkward. Because I could say that I'm straight, but I'm willing to bet that it'd confuse a few people. I generally just say that I'm into dudes.

And this is where "Androphillia" (Attraction to masculinity) and "Gynephillia" (Attraction to femininity) are more useful than the current descriptors for sexuality, which are too dependant on gender-identity.

easykiln

Sep 10, 2015
Agender, basically only attracted to feminine people. Or, because Woider already defined it, Gynephilic. Trying my hand at writing.

EDIT: "Guy" is a gender identifier. By referring to Embry as such, you are misgendering her. Which is very rude. Granted she isn't real(well... mostly,) but it comes off as a lack of respect for trans people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brainbow

Sep 16, 2015
EDIT: "Guy" is a gender identifier. By referring to Embry as such, you are misgendering her. Which is very rude. Granted she isn't real(well... mostly,) but it comes off as a lack of respect for trans people.

Fair enough, sorry about that. I stay out of the whole gender identity thing because it's so subjective. English is not my primary language, so I have always used guy(s) as a general term. Though not grammatically correct, everyone talks a bit differently and that's just how I talk. When you see a group of friends, whether they are guys, girls or a mix, and greet them with "hey guys", in my experience no one has ever been insulted by that.

English is just a stupid language. You should learn from Hungarian, it doesn't have gender-specific pronouns.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
lady reader... well, lady on the inside. I'm weird. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
sorta[?] if i had my way i'd just be a perfect trap, i have no interest in having boober or ladybits 

Chiyosuke

Oct 7, 2015
I was a girl once, then my save got deleted. Then I was a guy and then my save got deleted. Then I was a guy with 80% femininity, wide hips and no boobs which is what I am now. 

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Fenoxo did a poll a while back to see what people were interested in and who was playing the game.  Despite a surprisingly large number of female players, males still held a sizeable majority.  Sorry Quiffyton.

As for me, male gynephillic reader.  I'd write but I have no talent for it and tend to be too much of a perfectionist to let anyone see if I do write something.

sorta[?] if i had my way i'd just be a perfect trap, i have no interest in having boober or ladybits 

Wouldn't you identify as a guy then?  Even if you do want to be super trappy you still don't want to be an actual woman.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
like i said, i'm weird.

You're you.

I don't particularly like the standard binary gender stuff.  Your appearance is the mask you choose to wear and people shouldn't judge you because you don't conform to tradition.

Me: Born male, mostly identify as male, mainly interested in voluptuous feminine figures and exotic semi-human monster girls.  I am primarily a writer on these boards.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
i'd rather be referred to as female