Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Never you fear, Little Amity. Every horror story about them is not only true but according to the reports the stories are not even a drop in the ocean. If you can even imagine a scenario whether good or ill they have it to astounding scale and revel in it, as absurd as that may sound," purrs the empress as she calms down somewhat, focusing on her pet to sedate herself rather then keep giggling yet still her smile is very wide. "Luckily for everyone involved The Empire is very willing to share our culture with those savages...or rather, break them in and show them where their rightful place is under our heel." The second part of her speech Segment delivers with a hardening voice. "We have learned everything worthwhile from observing the single naked ape in here for five full minute. I understand the observation team demanded Brain Bleach after the experience."

"It is our job to subdue monsters." Amity agrees. "And being as its not really advisable to sit down and ask a black eyes how their day went, or call up a Cross Roads Demon for sandwich recipes I can understand a blanket suppression order on these Naked Apes if they truly are that bad. There have been a lot of stories over the years of them engaging in less-than-consensual mating with any sentient being that had the misfortune of crossing their path... Amazing that its all true." Ami shakes her head to imagine the damage these creatures could do unrestrained, the world truly is a dangerous place.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"It is our job to subdue monsters." Amity agrees. "And being as its not really advisable to sit down and ask a black eyes how their day went, or call up a Cross Roads Demon for sandwich recipes I can understand a blanket suppression order on these Naked Apes if they truly are that bad. There have been a lot of stories over the years of them engaging in less-than-consensual mating with any sentient being that had the misfortune of crossing their path... Amazing that its all true." Ami shakes her head to imagine the damage these creatures could do unrestrained, the world truly is a dangerous place.

"Worse, Little Amity. Always worse than you little mind could imagine; entire worlds is what they distort solely for their whims, and that is an appetizer for them.' Segment's voice deepens slightly but her hold shifts to a more covering one, letting now only Amity's head pop out from underneath several limbs holding the white body protectively.

ZinkShecoat

The sensations linger, as faint in touch as they are in sight, mere whiffs of touch lining behind one or another as they number two, four and then six under the dominant gaze of the lady who towers of the hound now, leaning into Knife's personal space a faint bit, just enough to kiss the hound reassuringly before 'her' eyes slowly begin trailing down from the hound's beautiful features making no secret of how much Loaranna enjoys running 'her' eyes across the maid hound's body...until 'her' eyes slowly draw notice of the shuffling by the skirt, causing 'her' smile to widen ever so slightly. 'Oh my. Is someone enjoying her position? I wonder if I should reward my maid for such exemplar performance?' 

Knife looks up and blushes, slowly nodding her head. "If... If you'd please?" She squirms a bit still, legs shifting a bit. "I mean, I'd like that."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Worse, Little Amity. Always worse than you little mind could imagine; entire worlds is what they distort solely for their whims, and that is an appetizer for them.' Segment's voice deepens slightly but her hold shifts to a more covering one, letting now only Amity's head pop out from underneath several limbs holding the white body protectively.

"They have that much power? To distort continuities?" Amity asks, eyes growing wide again, this sort of power is especially frightening given recent events.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Knife looks up and blushes, slowly nodding her head. "If... If you'd please?" She squirms a bit still, legs shifting a bit. "I mean, I'd like that."

A shadow reaches from underneath the 'lady' gently guiding those dark furred feet a little higher, a little further apart, nudging them further on until both boot heels are pointing slightly upwards at an angle while the gap between them allows for a certain lady to slither between them and press a kiss supon Knife’s lips, giving the phantom tongues a pause so they may enjoy their shared warmth.

[SIZE=10pt]‘Very well then.,' [/SIZE]the 'lady' begins in a husky voice that 'she' projects solely to the hound.  [SIZE=10pt]'In reward for your [/SIZE]most [SIZE=10pt]exemplar performance today [/SIZE]and [SIZE=10pt]in honor of such [/SIZE]dedicated [SIZE=10pt]service I, Lady Loaranna, The Lady Of Empyrean Warfare, shall grant you, my most precious dark green maid, one request or boon of your choice, my precious maid, that you shall be allowed to make and which I shall fulfill to my utmost degree.' [/SIZE]Another kiss is pressed onto Knife's lips before Loaranna continues with a voice slightly deeper still.[SIZE=10pt] 'You are not [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]required[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] to choose now; you are all the time to think, for I am a very patient lady who most [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]certainly[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] will not mind waiting, for I have you right where I prefer: within kissing distance.' [/SIZE]

"They have that much power? To distort continuities?" Amity asks, eyes growing wide again, this sort of power is especially frightening given recent events.

"Worse, my precious Amity; worse and worse, the average being can distort series of realities up to the greatest of powers with a single thought," Segment replies slowly, purring her answers while nibbling on Amity's mane further. "I will not suffer a single one of them to endanger an Empire I have spent my life building and which they would tear asunder for their slight amusement on a whim."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Worse, my precious Amity; worse and worse, the average being can distort series of realities up to the greatest of powers with a single thought," Segment replies slowly, purring her answers while nibbling on Amity's mane further. "I will not suffer a single one of them to endanger an Empire I have spent my life building and which they would tear asunder for their slight amusement on a whim."

Amity snuggles in close, really beginning to wish these Naked Apes had stayed a myth.

ZinkShecoat

[SIZE=10pt]‘Very well then.,' [/SIZE]the 'lady' begins in a husky voice that 'she' projects solely to the hound.  [SIZE=10pt]'In reward for your [/SIZE]most [SIZE=10pt]exemplar performance today [/SIZE]and [SIZE=10pt]in honor of such [/SIZE]dedicated [SIZE=10pt]service I, Lady Loaranna, The Lady Of Empyrean Warfare, shall grant you, my most precious dark green maid, one request or boon of your choice, my precious maid, that you shall be allowed to make and which I shall fulfill to my utmost degree.' [/SIZE]Another kiss is pressed onto Knife's lips before Loaranna continues with a voice slightly deeper still.[SIZE=10pt] 'You are not [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]required[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] to choose now; you are all the time to think, for I am a very patient lady who most [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]certainly[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] will not mind waiting, for I have you right where I prefer: within kissing distance.' [/SIZE]

"Um..." Knife looks at herself in a rather... Interesting position and looks back to Loaranna. "I will try not to squander this honorable offer."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"The way you talk about it clearly tells me that you care a lot about each other and that is basically what friendship and love are. Love has a lot more affection and passion in it, though." the elementa mistress suggests, "When I came to Ponyville, I didn't really know hat friendship is either, nor did I really know what it feels like, but it's one of those things that you can easily identify once youfeel them yourself."

"I think that Kimi herself wasn't that different either... I don't think she really had friends before that and I do recall that she was quite nervous when she revealed to me that she is a changeling, but I didn't really care from what species my first friend was. To me it was important that the one inside of that changeling body was someone I really care about."

<cut to King!Mena>
"To be honest, the concept of friendship still doesn't seem all that alluring to me, but I have grow to respect the concept."  "It still isn't anything that I would go out of my way to find."
The king changeling confessed to the elemental mistress. 

"As for my sister, yes, she wasn't all that different."  "She never had any friends outside of the hive, which would explain why she revealed herself to you so quickly."  "She must of wanted to be friends with you so badly that she left herself vulnerable to you."  "Thank goodness her mother doesn't know about that moment, or else Theta would have scolded her."
King!Mena replied to what the elemental mare added.  The king changeling especially made sure to keep his voice low so he doesn't accidentally tattle on his sister. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Well, if you say so, that's your choice to make. I mean, if I consider that your hive is in the deep sea, I can easily see how you wouldn't even find all that many potential candidates for that anyway since it's so secluded." the elemental mare admits, "And yeah, I can see why it's usually not a good idea to reveal yourself to a random pony, especially since at the time the only queen that ponies had any experience with was Queen Chrysalis who tried to take over Canterlot in an act of deception... not exactly a preferable starting point for a friendship. In the end, I do think that she's very happy that she did reveal herself after all and so am I. It seemed like she was lacking quite a bit of self esteem... not that I was really better myself at the time. I had sworn to myself to keep a positive attitude and make friends, but in all honesty, I was very much doubting myself at the time and didn't really think that it would work out. If it hadn't, I might just have lost the last shred of hope and... well, I don't really know what I would have done then, but I doubt that it would have been good for me or anyone else... maybe I would have just fulfilled the destiny that my parents tried to give me and be content to be used as an emotional catalyst for elemental magic."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, if you say so, that's your choice to make. I mean, if I consider that your hive is in the deep sea, I can easily see how you wouldn't even find all that many potential candidates for that anyway since it's so secluded." the elemental mare admits, "And yeah, I can see why it's usually not a good idea to reveal yourself to a random pony, especially since at the time the only queen that ponies had any experience with was Queen Chrysalis who tried to take over Canterlot in an act of deception... not exactly a preferable starting point for a friendship. In the end, I do think that she's very happy that she did reveal herself after all and so am I. It seemed like she was lacking quite a bit of self esteem... not that I was really better myself at the time. I had sworn to myself to keep a positive attitude and make friends, but in all honesty, I was very much doubting myself at the time and didn't really think that it would work out. If it hadn't, I might just have lost the last shred of hope and... well, I don't really know what I would have done then, but I doubt that it would have been good for me or anyone else... maybe I would have just fulfilled the destiny that my parents tried to give me and be content to be used as an emotional catalyst for elemental magic." 
<cut to King!Mena>
"I'm pretty sure Kimono felt the exact same way when she first started making friends."  "There was this one part of her that always wondered if ponies were being her friends because they wanted to be her friend, or if they just felt sorry for her."  "Then add in the fact she was almost raised by those fairy tale books, and you have a creature set for a low self-esteem." 
The king changeling explained to the elemental mare.

The king changeling began to yawn before he could add anything else to his statement.  When the king changeling yawned, the elemental mare was able to see the sharp rows of teeth inside the king's mouth.

He appears to be growing tired.  The same hoofs that previously covered his cheeks were now rubbing his eyes,  His cheeks were still slowly going back to their original shade. He muttered to himself, though the mutters sounded like a chorus of unsavory squelches.

Last edited by a moderator:

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to King!Mena>
"I'm pretty sure Kimono felt the exact same way when she first started making friends."  "There was this one part of her that always wondered if ponies were being her friends because they wanted to be her friend, or if they just felt sorry for her."  "Then add in the fact she was almost raised by those fairy tale books, and you have a creature set for a low self-esteem." 
The king changeling explained to the elemental mare.

The king changeling began to yawn before he could add anything else to his statement.  When the king changeling yawned, the elemental mare was able to see the sharp rows of teeth inside the king's mouth.

He appears to be growing tired.  The same hoofs that previously covered his cheeks were now rubbing his eyes,  His cheeks were still slowly going back to their original shade. He muttered to himself, though the mutters sounded like a chorus of unsavory squelches.

"What kind of fairy tale book? The kind that ponies have written about other species? If so, I can easily imagine how she could have been influenced negatively by them." the elemental mare agrees, "Ponies don't have too much praise for anything that isn't a pony... not all ponies are like that but there are a lot of ponies who believe in these fairy tales. But it's not only other species which are targeted. Ponies also have shown to hate each other and consider one type of pony to be superior to others. You could of course argue that alicorns are the highest type of pony, but at the end of the day, ponies can potentially become alicorns and I don't think that it matters what kind of pony you are. Only Celestia and Luna were alicorns when they were born, or at least they claim that to be the case."

She then notices how tired the Changeling King looks, quite impressed by the amount of teeth he has, and apologizes: "Sorry, I got a little sidetracked there. If you're tired, maybe you should get some sleep. It has been a strange day."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
 "Um..." Knife looks at herself in a rather... Interesting position and looks back to Loaranna. "I will try not to squander this honorable offer."

Lady Loaranna leans in just a bit, fractions of a centimeter perhaps, before 'she' breathes deeply out closing the distance between 'her' lips and those of 'her' maid to a gentle kiss. 'Her' perfume rises in the air a little stronger to join with that of the green hound whose thighs the 'mare's' parted mane are stroking along with a few ghost strands, sweeping like imaginary waves of kisses slowly curling along the curvature they discover. They never do close in on the most guarded area, instead choosing a new line of curves to follow along, trailing slowly along the highways of nerves as they do. 'I trust you to make the most of it, beloved,' whispers the 'lady's's voice into Knife's ears directly along with a tender nuzzle to that location. 'Did I you how truly beautiful you look within that outfit, or how you looked like a fairy dancing in the air as you twirled before me?' 

Amity snuggles in close, really beginning to wish these Naked Apes had stayed a myth.

Segment purrs quietly to Amity, taking this time to calm down the little unicorn in her hold. Her purrs are a constant, continuous, stable and near enough to infiltrate the unicorn's mind much like the Empress' hold has thoroughly captivated the unicorn's body. "Sssh sssh sssh my little pet. Did you really think your Empress did not have enough plans to ensure her victory was the only outcome from this?" hisses her voice. 

ZinkShecoat

Lady Loaranna leans in just a bit, fractions of a centimeter perhaps, before 'she' breathes deeply out closing the distance between 'her' lips and those of 'her' maid to a gentle kiss. 'Her' perfume rises in the air a little stronger to join with that of the green hound whose thighs the 'mare's' parted mane are stroking along with a few ghost strands, sweeping like imaginary waves of kisses slowly curling along the curvature they discover. They never do close in on the most guarded area, instead choosing a new line of curves to follow along, trailing slowly along the highways of nerves as they do. 'I trust you to make the most of it, beloved,' whispers the 'lady's's voice into Knife's ears directly along with a tender nuzzle to that location. 'Did I you how truly beautiful you look within that outfit, or how you looked like a fairy dancing in the air as you twirled before me?' 

Knife cooed and blushed feeling a stirring close to her most tender parts, trying to hide her cheeks and avoid the gaze of the mare. The hound reached out and ran her claws through the soft as silk mane. "I... I'm glad you enjoyed it... You are very welcome." She flicked her tail up to brush along the necromancer's stomach.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Segment purrs quietly to Amity, taking this time to calm down the little unicorn in her hold. Her purrs are a constant, continuous, stable and near enough to infiltrate the unicorn's mind much like the Empress' hold has thoroughly captivated the unicorn's body. "Sssh sssh sssh my little pet. Did you really think your Empress did not have enough plans to ensure her victory was the only outcome from this?" hisses her voice. 

Amity nuzzles into her much larger lover, letting the feeling of security and love Segment fills the Princess with. "I don't know how you would contain beings that can warp reality to their will with their minds, but I'm glad we can do it." Amity states quietly.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"What kind of fairy tale book? The kind that ponies have written about other species? If so, I can easily imagine how she could have been influenced negatively by them." the elemental mare agrees, "Ponies don't have too much praise for anything that isn't a pony... not all ponies are like that but there are a lot of ponies who believe in these fairy tales. But it's not only other species which are targeted. Ponies also have shown to hate each other and consider one type of pony to be superior to others. You could of course argue that alicorns are the highest type of pony, but at the end of the day, ponies can potentially become alicorns and I don't think that it matters what kind of pony you are. Only Celestia and Luna were alicorns when they were born, or at least they claim that to be the case."

She then notices how tired the Changeling King looks, quite impressed by the amount of teeth he has, and apologizes: "Sorry, I got a little sidetracked there. If you're tired, maybe you should get some sleep. It has been a strange day."
<cut to King!Mena>
"The saccharine kind of of stories that focus on the idiotic princess and her just as stupid prince charming."  "Since the stories are so easy to follow, any infant creature could find enjoyment in them."  "I looked at those books  myself, and none had anything to do with other creatures except for ponies."  "Any other species that weren't pony were portrayed as either savages or evil mages."  "As for how the three pony types are portrayed, it really depended on the story." "Either way, there would be an extremist story for everything species."

King!Mena continued wrestling with his body.  He didn't want to fall out just yet, but it was getting harder for him talk.  The king now was yawning under the smallest breath as his hoofs rubbed his tired eyes. A few more wet squelches came out of the king changeling's mouth before he added to his statement,
"So many theories have been created around Celestia's and Luna's birth that I have no idea which ones are fact anymore."  "In my opinion, I believe those legends were created to make the two princesses seem more enigmatic than they were are."  "Seeing as being a princess is the highest of honors to regular ponies, ponies claiming the princesses are larger than life seemed inevitable." 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Well, it makes sense to make your leaders seem greater than they are to keep your subjects in check. They may have even created these legends themselves in order to consolidate their own power." the elemental mare agrees, yawning as well now, "But for anyone with half a brain it may seem more impressive to actually achieve that kind of status compared to being born with it."

The elemental mistress shifts in her position and snuggles the sleeping queen's hoof

"I do wonder what the actual story is... maybe we'll never know." Chroma hums tiredly, "In any case they managed to keep their positions pretty well... apart from Luna's craziness that tuened her into Nightmare Moon of course."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
 Knife cooed and blushed feeling a stirring close to her most tender parts, trying to hide her cheeks and avoid the gaze of the mare. The hound reached out and ran her claws through the soft as silk mane. "I... I'm glad you enjoyed it... You are very welcome." She flicked her tail up to brush along the necromancer's stomach.

'Why the blush, my dear?' inquires Loaranna as 'her' eyes search for Knife's and the 'mare's ministrations fade lightly to let the lady focus upon the maid better still; 'her' forehooves enclose upon the hound as they find purchase behind Knife's back, letting Loaranna's considerably flourishing dress wash over so their skirts come together. The 'lady' takes another moment in silence to smile warmly while 'she' visibly enjoys the feeling of 'her' husband's tail brushing upon 'her undercarriage, squirming minutely in place and also pretending that the mass of darkness that is her tail is not roiling behind 'her' in shapes of curves. 'Are you not my lovely maid, my beloved beauty dressed in proper uniform seated upon this table after your delightful artistic show upon the floor? Are you not even now in your loving lady's hold safe and sound yet trembling with anticipation?' Her voice is tender, yet slightly concerned as well.

Amity nuzzles into her much larger lover, letting the feeling of security and love Segment fills the Princess with. "I don't know how you would contain beings that can warp reality to their will with their minds, but I'm glad we can do it." Amity states quietly.

"That is because you are a very silly little pet and I am the Empress who holds your leash, Little Amity" purrs the Empress as she leans down to kiss Amity's cheeks. "There is anything I could not do if I set my mind to it. I could still conquer this entire planet along with the rest of this so called Great Wheel and then everything connected to it,  if I set on it, and then the whole of multiverse, but I rather doubt I want that since it would mean time spent elsewhere." This statement is followed by a possessive purr alongside a few tender nibbles on Amity's neck as a subtle hint regarding what Segment could be hinting at. "My wives would also be very cross with me if I did this and that is the very last thing I want; in fact it is right there among the ten absolutely last things I wish to do at this moment. But all this talks is boring I feel ravenous." A rather large bulge within the Empress' chitinous body slides in place almost unseen but Amity can feel something within Segment moving. "I feel like having some cake to feed my pet. How about you, little pet?"  

King!Mena continued wrestling with his body.  He didn't want to fall out just yet, but it was getting harder for him talk.  The king now was yawning under the smallest breath as his hoofs rubbed his tired eyes. A few more wet squelches came out of the king changeling's mouth before he added to his statement,

Something large moves quietly behind the king. It outclasses him in size, shape, weight, dimensions and even in scale. Within it the Queen of Crushing Depth and Lightless Cold. She is in his likeness in almost every detail except for her far larger scale that dwarfs the king easily. Her lure shines brightly but softly as it reaches over followed by prehensile limbs that behind encircling the kind. From the maelstrom come a series of echoing little sounds that rise from the water, bubbling forth in several jointed voices. 

They call for the Sleeping King to return to his queen's loving hold before he falls asleep on his tide: he can easily continue this conversation from within the maelstrom's depths but his queen would much rather hold him than risk him crashing on the ground, undefined though it is.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"That is because you are a very silly little pet and I am the Empress who holds your leash, Little Amity" purrs the Empress as she leans down to kiss Amity's cheeks. "There is anything I could not do if I set my mind to it. I could still conquer this entire planet along with the rest of this so called Great Wheel and then everything connected to it,  if I set on it, and then the whole of multiverse, but I rather doubt I want that since it would mean time spent elsewhere." This statement is followed by a possessive purr alongside a few tender nibbles on Amity's neck as a subtle hint regarding what Segment could be hinting at. "My wives would also be very cross with me if I did this and that is the very last thing I want; in fact it is right there among the ten absolutely last things I wish to do at this moment. But all this talks is boring I feel ravenous." A rather large bulge within the Empress' chitinous body slides in place almost unseen but Amity can feel something within Segment moving. "I feel like having some cake to feed my pet. How about you, little pet?"  

The kisses, neck nibbles,  and overwhelming possessiveness of her Owner has Amity giddy and swooning in Segment's grip, and the statements that her love and that of the Best Sisters literally means more to Segment than the world sets the Princess further at ease and deeper in love by the word. Her domesticated instincts kicking into overdrive the Princess is all to excited to be fed treats by her beloved Owner. "I would very much like that, my beloved Empress and supreme Owner." Ami gushes in a quiet, intimate tone as if they are the only two on the planet currently.

ZinkShecoat

'Why the blush, my dear?' inquires Loaranna as 'her' eyes search for Knife's and the 'mare's ministrations fade lightly to let the lady focus upon the maid better still; 'her' forehooves enclose upon the hound as they find purchase behind Knife's back, letting Loaranna's considerably flourishing dress wash over so their skirts come together. The 'lady' takes another moment in silence to smile warmly while 'she' visibly enjoys the feeling of 'her' husband's tail brushing upon 'her undercarriage, squirming minutely in place and also pretending that the mass of darkness that is her tail is not roiling behind 'her' in shapes of curves. 'Are you not my lovely maid, my beloved beauty dressed in proper uniform seated upon this table after your delightful artistic show upon the floor? Are you not even now in your loving lady's hold safe and sound yet trembling with anticipation?' Her voice is tender, yet slightly concerned as well.

"I... I feel very safe..." Knife blushed more and brought her paws close to her chest, almost defensively. "I'm just so honored by your showering of affections, Miss. I don't know what to do." The hounds heart flutters rapidly, her ears perked up to keep alert. "May I... If you don't have any objections, may I have a kiss?"

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
{Scene change}
<Cut to a very specific letter>
Once the letter was opened, the couple were able to see the finer details of it. The paper the letter was created on felt slightly different from most letters. The material in the paper felt slightly thicker and more smooth on the hoof. Most likely the reason the paper is so thick is to make the paper easier to stamp the letter with the royal seal.

The shade of the paper created the perfect contrast with the letter written on it. The letters were written with a vibrant yellow ink. The undertone within the ink gave the ink a more metallic look on the paper. If light was shined in the right angle, the ink looked like it was written with melted gold rather than just yellow ink.

What especially made the ink beautiful to look at was the penmanship shown in the letter. Every single word seemed to be filled with countless curves and dips while still being legible. All the words flowed across the thick paper, only stopping for a period.
---
Dear Jacknife Saberhagen,
“It is with great honor that I send you this letter.” “Due to recent events where you have gained the title of leader over the Diamond Dogs, I wish to acknowledge you as such.” “The leader of the Diamond still has yet to be officially recognized.” “Doing so will not only update the leaders on who leads the Diamonds Dogs, but it will open a chance for diplomatic relations between many species.”

“I hope to hear your reply soon.”

From,
Myy Mysterion Enygma

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"I would very much like that, my beloved Empress and supreme Owner." Ami gushes in a quiet, intimate tone as if they are the only two on the planet currently.

Segment spends a moment just nibbling on Amity's neck fur, forming them like small hickeys on the pristine white fur except her fangs are far gentler. "I think I will want strawberries on my shard. Wild ones, with a single tiny crystal of sugar on top of the white core opening." murmurs the larger Empress before, tilting her head to look at Amity in silent inquiry while the Changeling Mental Radio Frequency projects a clear mental inquiry at the lap pet in the Empress' hold.

"I... I feel very safe..." Knife blushed more and brought her paws close to her chest, almost defensively. "I'm just so honored by your showering of affections, Miss. I don't know what to do." The hounds heart flutters rapidly, her ears perked up to keep alert. "May I... If you don't have any objections, may I have a kiss?"

'Of course, my precious,' The kiss is as quiet as it is gentle, touching softly upon Knife's lips once, yet they remain there instead of retreating and gently keep caressing the hound's lips with the mare's own, never entirely sealing their breaths but dancing in entire formations right around the core of it. The touch of each one is soft, softer then a brush of air, yet each one hold the entire love of a swarm of kisses Loaranna would offer 'her' husband at any moment. Then, with a faint touch upon the maid hound's mind, the lady continues. 'I deciphered the letter, beloved. It was quite intricately coded. It seems the letter came from someone quite high in power but they were...concerned your mail could be spied on so they tried to be careful. I shredded those....as a safety measure. Something your wife picked up in her wilder youth, nothing to worry about.' Loaranna almost manages to hide the faint blush in 'her' cheecks, and a little less so how 'her' ears twitch. 

ZinkShecoat

'Of course, my precious,' The kiss is as quiet as it is gentle, touching softly upon Knife's lips once, yet they remain there instead of retreating and gently keep caressing the hound's lips with the mare's own, never entirely sealing their breaths but dancing in entire formations right around the core of it. The touch of each one is soft, softer then a brush of air, yet each one hold the entire love of a swarm of kisses Loaranna would offer 'her' husband at any moment. Then, with a faint touch upon the maid hound's mind, the lady continues. 'I deciphered the letter, beloved. It was quite intricately coded. It seems the letter came from someone quite high in power but they were...concerned your mail could be spied on so they tried to be careful. I shredded those....as a safety measure. Something your wife picked up in her wilder youth, nothing to worry about.' Loaranna almost manages to hide the faint blush in 'her' cheecks, and a little less so how 'her' ears twitch. 

Knife blushes and wraps her arms around Loaranna's neck. "I don't mind it at all... You've eased my mind in knowing it's real." She nuzzles the mare's chin and runs her claws through the soft mane some more. "Is there anything I can do for the Lady of the Ship while we set course for Neigh Orleans?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Knife blushes and wraps her arms around Loaranna's neck. "I don't mind it at all... You've eased my mind in knowing it's real." She nuzzles the mare's chin and runs her claws through the soft mane some more. "Is there anything I can do for the Lady of the Ship while we set course for Neigh Orleans?"

The lady hums, clearly  pensive as 'her' head rests upon the hound's shoulder, yet 'she' makes no effort to remove 'her' body from where it rests its dainty weight on the canine with the considerable amount of dress flowing around them, breathing so softly the breeze barely occurs. 'I have no desires beyond holding my lovely maid, strange as it may sound,' whispers the unicorn's voice quietly as those slender hooves trace a little along Knife's back. 'To have, hold and cherish... I find that strangely fulfilling, with each breath that I draw,' 'her' voice breathes out continuing, letting that curtain fall to rest cascading behind 'her'. 

ZinkShecoat

The lady hums, clearly  pensive as 'her' head rests upon the hound's shoulder, yet 'she' makes no effort to remove 'her' body from where it rests its dainty weight on the canine with the considerable amount of dress flowing around them, breathing so softly the breeze barely occurs. 'I have no desires beyond holding my lovely maid, strange as it may sound,' whispers the unicorn's voice quietly as those slender hooves trace a little along Knife's back. 'To have, hold and cherish... I find that strangely fulfilling, with each breath that I draw,' 'her' voice breathes out continuing, letting that curtain fall to rest cascading behind 'her'. 

"Well..." The hound wiggles a little. "Could we move to the bed... I like this desk, but it's very painful to lay on." Knife kisses and licks the mare's neck.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Segment spends a moment just nibbling on Amity's neck fur, forming them like small hickeys on the pristine white fur except her fangs are far gentler. "I think I will want strawberries on my shard. Wild ones, with a single tiny crystal of sugar on top of the white core opening." murmurs the larger Empress before, tilting her head to look at Amity in silent inquiry while the Changeling Mental Radio Frequency projects a clear mental inquiry at the lap pet in the Empress' hold.

Amity lets out little gasping pant as her neck is nibbled on, the mental picture all too strong in her mind and making her think of the fresh marks beneath her white fur much like the red berry atop white cake. Certainly one thing must be influencing the other.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Well..." The hound wiggles a little. "Could we move to the bed... I like this desk, but it's very painful to lay on." Knife kisses and licks the mare's neck.

A moment passes where shadows literally pounce upon the pair swallowing the entirety of the room in darkness. When they recede there lies a maid hound clad in his uniform as well as green fur yet sans the heeled boots upon the middle of the bed as a cluter of pillows supports the canine; splayed atop the hound cradling 'her' fragile seeming thin body that seems thinner than a whisper lies Lady Loaranna whose considerable flowing dress has been shed onto the floor neatly folded into the shadows leaving 'her' platinum sheening furred body clad in its dark lingerie as it curls slenderly onto the green hound. The lady 'her'self'' is resting 'her' head in the hound's hair using 'her' longer body length to also hold the hound in 'her' forehooves while the hind ones simply lie behind 'her' ejoying the feeling of the hound's against the silken stockings.

Amity lets out little gasping pant as her neck is nibbled on, the mental picture all too strong in her mind and making her think of the fresh marks beneath her white fur much like the red berry atop white cake. Certainly one thing must be influencing the other.

Segment purrs quietly, nudging Amity's mind just a tiny bit to see if she might get the unicorn to cooing again as Segment found that act quite pleasing for some reason that the Empress herself finds herself flummoxed at.

ZinkShecoat

A moment passes where shadows literally pounce upon the pair swallowing the entirety of the room in darkness. When they recede there lies a maid hound clad in his uniform as well as green fur yet sans the heeled boots upon the middle of the bed as a cluter of pillows supports the canine; splayed atop the hound cradling 'her' fragile seeming thin body that seems thinner than a whisper lies Lady Loaranna whose considerable flowing dress has been shed onto the floor neatly folded into the shadows leaving 'her' platinum sheening furred body clad in its dark lingerie as it curls slenderly onto the green hound. The lady 'her'self'' is resting 'her' head in the hound's hair using 'her' longer body length to also hold the hound in 'her' forehooves while the hind ones simply lie behind 'her' ejoying the feeling of the hound's against the silken stockings.

Knife blushes more as she runs her paws along her wife's soft, slender body. She smiles and brings her tail up a bit to brush gently against Loaranna's legs. "Now isn't that an angelic sight. You are as beautiful as the sunrise, M'lady~" The hound wiggles her shoulders a bit to loosen the uniforms hold on her. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Knife blushes more as she runs her paws along her wife's soft, slender body. She smiles and brings her tail up a bit to brush gently against Loaranna's legs. "Now isn't that an angelic sight. You are as beautiful as the sunrise, M'lady~" The hound wiggles her shoulders a bit to loosen the uniforms hold on her. 

The unicorn lady, for all her power, grace and poise, blushes and looks a little away while 'her' ears splay on the sides of 'her' slim head while a clear tint of red upon 'her' cheeks glows a little.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015

Something large moves quietly behind the king. It outclasses him in size, shape, weight, dimensions and even in scale. Within it the Queen of Crushing Depth and Lightless Cold. She is in his likeness in almost every detail except for her far larger scale that dwarfs the king easily. Her lure shines brightly but softly as it reaches over followed by prehensile limbs that behind encircling the kind. From the maelstrom come a series of echoing little sounds that rise from the water, bubbling forth in several jointed voices. 

They call for the Sleeping King to return to his queen's loving hold before he falls asleep on his tide: he can easily continue this conversation from within the maelstrom's depths but his queen would much rather hold him than risk him crashing on the ground, undefined though it is.
<cut to King!Mena> 
Once the king heard the call of his queen, he made a beeline towards her. His energy was draining from his body at a quick rate than he thought. The king found his limbs bucking under his weight, his once kingly gait devolving to a drunken stagger. A chorus of annoyed wet squelches slipped out of the king's mouth. As much as he wanted to correct his gait, he was too sleepy and annoyed to really care at this point."

The king changeling stumbles ahead, gradually veering off from his course. He continued to stagger until he eventually splashes into the queen's own vortex of water. As the king changeling's body gently floats inside of the vortex, the currents begin turning their attention onto the king. The currents quickly whirled under him until some kind of a visible storm formed from under the smaller king's body.

The king was instantly greeted with a number of cuddles from his much larger queen. Between the cool currents from her vortex of water, and his queen's soothing cuddles, the king shamelessly nuzzled back. A few more wet squelches were released from his mouth, these sounding much happier and content than the last.

After a few more cuddles from the queen, the stable storm began to head for the middle of the maelstrom, where the currents within the vortex seemed their most powerful. Despite this, the king changeling was still floating on his visible storm without a single hint of discomfort. The king quickly waved to the elemental mare along with calling out her name. The king's words were as clear as a bell, even though he was resting in the middle of a maelstrom.

"Well, it makes sense to make your leaders seem greater than they are to keep your subjects in check. They may have even created these legends themselves in order to consolidate their own power." the elemental mare agrees, yawning as well now, "But for anyone with half a brain it may seem more impressive to actually achieve that kind of status compared to being born with it."

The elemental mistress shifts in her position and snuggles the sleeping queen's hoof

"I do wonder what the actual story is... maybe we'll never know." Chroma hums tiredly, "In any case they managed to keep their positions pretty well... apart from Luna's craziness that tuened her into Nightmare Moon of course."

<cut to King!Mena>
“Personally, I do not wonder myself, because we will never hear it.” “There will always be some details taken out in order to make the princesses appear in the best light to the populace.” “All it takes for their subjects to turn against them is one detail the public doesn't like.”
The king changeling points out to the elemental mare. He continued to yawn out, but he seemed slightly more energized than before. Between his queen's cuddles and the cool water, the king must have gotten a jolt of energy.  

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Segment purrs quietly, nudging Amity's mind just a tiny bit to see if she might get the unicorn to cooing again as Segment found that act quite pleasing for some reason that the Empress herself finds herself flummoxed at.

Amity does indeed coo when nudged, much like a squeak toy or other such item in terms of reliability of the reaction. The Princess continues to be quite flustered as well, though this state does not truly bother her, she is just taking in more stimuli than she can process currently.