What we would like to see related to the Dragon TF

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
I would love to be able to be considered a dragon without being anime styled/salamander. I prefer having muzzle and MOAR SCALES! Horned, winged, tailed and partially scaled humans aren't what I'm interested in. I think it would make more sense to look more like Ashelander before death than to look like Aileh or Draconic Vivianne or Azzy (they're just using the power, the transformation is more of a power bleed-off imo). As well as, Aileh is a "dragon" from another plane of existence, why wouldn't dragon-morphs look different from plane to plane? About the only proper scaly we have is poor Pavo who you can't interact with after Arona's personal quest and dungeon, which is another shame for me.
1. By Draconic Vivianne I think you meant Draconic "Evelyn" since Vivianne is the witch in the woods in a Baba Yaga type of house that you can meet early on. And 2. Aileh is someone who Kas experimented on just like her "sisters" to have draconic features. Kas never tried to actually make them into a full dragon or at least didn't have the right materials or powers to give them that type of form. If anything, Aileh and her sisters are more like "fake" dragons in a sense as compared to real dragons like Ashelanders. Dragonlyn would be considered a real dragon since she not only got most of their features but can also transform into a dragon form. Only problem is that she only does it in combat (like when you spar against her) and she even mentions that she can shift into that form whenever she wants but since she's not good at it yet. She can't maintain it for a long time.

Speaking of that, I hope a bust for her dragon form arrives at some point in the future along with sex scenes and other kind of interactions involving that form outside of combat. I'm guessing that her dragon form is mostly black probably since she already mostly dresses in black and the other colors will probably be red and gold since her horns are of those colors.

Last edited:

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Combine Dragonsblood with the lizard TF; you can go full scale and snout without losing the dragon race keyword.
Or just use the Save Editor if you want to get more specific about which features you want.

auraen714

Jul 30, 2021
Or just use the Save Editor if you want to get more specific about which features you want.

I've actually tried that, and it switched to calling me a chimera. Though, that may also be due to putting "dragon" as the racial type for face, and then marking it as muzzled. Maybe it doesn't like that? I also was a Repmorph beforehand, so it might have been repmorph face instead? Not sure.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
You need to have enough dragon body type parts to count as a dragon. Mix and match to see what you can get away with, and save frequently before changing any body part.