What makes PC a Bimbo

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
A purely mechanical question: what perks, status effects and other things contributes to the pc.isBimbo? I would like to make a quick and dirty conversion of one of my late game characters into a non-bimbo, and just taking out the Ditz Speech perk wasn't enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

nick1234

May 27, 2016
Glancing at the code it is either the DR_BADGER_BIMBOED_PC flag or the "Temporary Treatment" status effect. The flag checks against undefined so it either needs to be removed or set to undefined. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What he said; I'm guessing your character was probably bimbofied by Dr. Badger, which is why you're still getting bimbo conversations.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Difficult question.  I would think Ditz Speech would be enough.   Perhaps Treated/Female combination?  Or the tag for has taken badger's bimbofying. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You get Ditz Speech from either being Female Treated or Dr. Badger Bimbofied. Or Dumbfuck. So if you have one of the three you definitely have the Ditz Speech Perk.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Did you use the treatment? I remember there being a check for pc.istreated or something like that. Maybe theres some kind of flag specific to that?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
figures... lol also don't mean to come off as dense in the last post it's just that I've got a killer sinus headache today and it's left me in quite the mood and also not allowing me to think with all my brain power.

princezilla

Aug 24, 2016
I suspect it's likely due to some specific variable caused by Badger zapping you that is kept separate from the perk so Penny's plot based dialog doesn't trigger for those who got the perk elsewhere.

SirRobinTheBrave

Sep 2, 2016
I believe deleting the "DR_BADGER_BIMBOED_PC" flag in Minerva normalizes the PC for the purposes of dialogue and such.

I did that because the bimbo dialogue really annoyed me.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
While you get started on the process of getting your PC clean of his/her "bimbo" status, I come bearing gifts!

This will keep your Bimbo PC sidetracked while you get rid of the "bimbo" status...

HotDogBunsFullPack2.png