What kinds of weapons would you like to start seeing in TiTS?

Arachne

Jan 14, 2016
Well, for one thing I'd like to see HUGE MOTHAFLIPPIN RAILGUNS (for the PC not your ship.), and also something a bit more explosive like a grenade launcher? I always did want to make a sillymode run and turn Steele into a green goo girl for Minecraft Creeper cosplay because why the fuck not?

Xylene

Jan 18, 2016
A Hardlight dildo bat like in Saints Row The Third, that has options for sex. Would be amazing.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
A tentacle bolas which instead of trapping the opponent, causes lust damage. (kinda like the goo armor)

Alternatively it could instead also trap the opponent, but deals less tease damage. (Probably not stunning, but making the opponent easier to hit and possibly less likely to hit you)

Being able to get a scene out of it would be awesome.

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
Megabuster. Not the original lemon shooter, it was shaped funny, the simple cylinder ones X and Exe used.

2598105-3819367226-MegaM.jpg

Proto Sword. The best way to stab someone is with your arm. Although, instead of a lazer sword, I'd actually prefer the goo arm blade that Nova used. That's fucking badass.

latest

Burt's Cock Cannon. I don't have an image for that one. But I want it. Just not inside me,that'sfuckingfrighteningandI'mneversleepingwithBurtagainnowthatI'veseenthatsceneholyshitthat'sscarybutstillcoolandIwantone.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Ever since Tarkus I have relay look foreword to Scrap weapons.

Ranged: Circular Saw launcher, Nail Gun, and Shrapnel Cannon.

Melee: Chain Saw, Gun-lance, Shishkebab, and Razor gauntlets.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I would say warhammer, but a quick jaunt to the wiki shows there's 3 of them already in game. Sadly none of them are good enough for my current level, the best of the lot gives -6 evasion, if it weren't for that I'd get the Jolthammer.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Speaking of Warhammer, I want a Chain-sword.

warhammer_40k_commissar_chainsword_replica_by_renquist_von_reik-d58lu18.jpg

Barring that, since not-SHODAN is in the game I want a Psionic Rapier for when psionics get in.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Psionic, anyone? Some sort of channelers with willpower based damage.

Drone Hive. Uses melee slot, every turn launches small drone, consuming some amount of credits. Replaces attack button with "drone barrage", which commands all currently launched hive drones to ram into target and explode. Intact drones can be refunded after combat.

Designator. Lock on target to call for artillery/air/orbital strike (only works outside for obvious reason). Can be used for whole assortment of attacks. And better be sure that you own shields are up...

Syringer. Can be loaded with all sorts of shit.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Psionic, anyone? Some sort of channelers with willpower based damage.

Drone Hive. Uses melee slot, every turn launches small drone, consuming some amount of credits. Replaces attack button with "drone barrage", which commands all currently launched hive drones to ram into target and explode. Intact drones can be refunded after combat.

Designator. Lock on target to call for artillery/air/orbital strike (only works outside for obvious reason). Can be used for whole assortment of attacks. And better be sure that you own shields are up...

Syringer. Can be loaded with all sorts of shit.

Fin Funnels FTW

I want some sort of Wave Motion Tuning Fork Beam Cannon for Steele to carry, basically like Virtue Gundam's is my main thought.

20_gundam00_ep15q.jpg

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Fin Funnels FTW

I want some sort of Wave Motion Tuning Fork Beam Cannon for Steele to carry, basically like Virtue Gundam's is my main thought.

Fin Funnels? As option. Huge cannon? Too unwieldy. Unless it is mounted on drone. Yes, artilelry drone. Do want.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I also want psionics. Mostly because my main save is kinda a melee character and I wanna be a jedi.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
A shovel as a melee weapon. Please. That kind of melee weapon could be kinda overpowered though.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
A Scythe that can turn into a sniper rifle......like Ruby's in RWBY.

Hah, they totally ripped that from No More Heroes.

A shovel as a melee weapon. Please. That kind of melee weapon could be kinda overpowered though.

Trench shovel's were no fucking joke, though. If you read litterature on WW1, you'll see stories of infantry using shovels as makeshift axes rather than their crummy and unwieldy bayonets.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Trench shovel's were no fucking joke, though. If you read litterature on WW1, you'll see stories of infantry using shovels as makeshift axes rather than their crummy and unwieldy bayonets.

Yeah, that's what the link is for that's why I really want a shovel. Shovels are awesome (as weapons and multi-usage tools) and enemies underestimate you if they see you fight with a gardening tool. (which reminds me, a shovel could help mercenaries in some situations if they don't want to charge in and fight like berserkers).

Oh, and you can totally use the punchline "I'm gonna bury you with this."

Shovels are awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Yeah, that's why I really want a shovel. Shovels are awesome (as weapons and multi-usage tools) and enemies underestimate you if they see you fight with a gardening tool. (which reminds me, a shovel could help mercenaries in some situations if they don't want to charge in and fight like berserkers).

Oh, and you can totally use the punchline "I'm gonna bury you with this."

Shovels are awesome.

You might just as well shovel it in.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
You might just as well shovel it in.

Trying to find an appropriate come back. Can't stop giggling at my screen. Seriously. I just look at the screen and go into another fit. It might take a while.

Last edited by a moderator: