What kinds of weapons would you like to start seeing in TiTS?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
There are third one: with loaded shovel.

Dammit, just beat me to it. Although I was going to refer to Scary movie 3.

giphy.gif

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
I, for one, am digging these shovel puns.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueRaven

Dec 21, 2015
Laser Rapier

Moar Sniper Rifles

Multi-damage type six-shooting revolver. E.g. Randomly one shot plasma, one shot ballistic. (As if!)

Fulton Drops

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
You ruined the train!

But yeah, good suggestion.

*Gets up on podium and holds arms up* Can you dig it? Can you dig it? CAN YOU DIG IT?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Let's just leave it buried.

I wonder how many people get that reference though? It is an old one, probably older than most of the forum's users, though not so much you're buried six feet under old.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I wonder how many people get that reference though? It is an old one, probably older than most of the forum's users, though not so much you're buried six feet under old.

Yeah, I figured it'd have one foot in the grave, but I've never shied away from digging myself deeper.

Aosta

Jan 18, 2016
Seeing as there aren't any yet and the closest approximation (Saendra's cyborg arm.) isn't really the same, a shield-fist (Or a power fist if we want something more recognizable.) that covers the arm but leaves the hand free so I can use my rifles at the same time. Extra points if having one arm covered in heavy armor gives defensive bonuses. Because there are those days where swords and hammers speak, and those days where fists and rocket punch work much better. Also, the idea of cleaving with you swinging a gauntlet with enough force to bat multiple people in one go is very, pleasing.

And I just got sort of ninja'd on that front, though I wasn't taking Yang into account when I said that.

Aosta

Jan 18, 2016
Yang... no yin? Who or what are you talking about? Thats Rin Asougi and her shotgun glove.

Do your self a favor and watch it; its sexy, bloody, and badass.

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/mnemosyne-english-dubbed-online-free

I will take that into consideration, though I was thinking of Warhammer 40K in a less overkill sense. 40K's Power Fists are giant oversized hands that cover themselves with energy fields to tear people to bits, I'm not sure if the UGC has technology going that far yet.

And I was referring to Arachne's Yang note.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
We don't get that kind of crappy anime in Gensokyo. Mnemosyne has a BDSM sadistic futanari villain.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I dug around the internet and found this...

045d95a0f6b94f3224389825a939e400.jpg

Pretty sexy if you ask me, but that might just be me and my mermaid fetish...

K367

Oct 4, 2015
Whip-sword with a powerful electromagnet in the hilt. It also damages users below a certain reflex stat threshhold, but has a powerful bleeding DOT.

Staff with a kinetic force emitter on the end that deals gravity damage and has a moderate chance to stun for one turn.

Vibro-blades - high physique and reflex needed, huge damage

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'm surprised you didn't say Nobel Gundam